AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've been at cams.com over 5 years and recently started using camsoda when cams was having some technical issues:) where all have you tried so far?

Hi I'm Lucy, I thought I had posted on here before but I guess not?? Anyway. I've been researching and googling and reading article after article about webcamming and lighting and webcams and the best sites and so on and so forth and I'm still nervous to actually start. Can someone please help? I have a VPN, I have a Logitech 210 (? I think ?) It's HD720p, so I think I'm good as long as it's HD? I have a laptop with all the required specs and I know I'm charismatic and people love me in my world but maybe I'm just scared I will be rejected in the online world? I'm not sure what it is that is stopping me from starting but any hints, tricks or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

xoxo
Lucy

I hope that with you're doing this, you are able to meet the needs he requires. Have a lot of respect for parents of children in the spectrum. My best to all of you.

Its allowing me to be home more and work my hours and still have fun. I also sell Pure Romance on top of this. But this is something that I have done off and on for the past yikes....many years (When dial up and aol were around with horrible cameras). And so far it has helped me be able to get a TSS in home with us to help with some of his negative and repetitive behaviors.

Virginia represent!
I'm Pheobi, Exhibitionism is my passion and I love to show off.
Started using Chaturbate around 7 months ago then dropped it because I had a lot going on, fun real life stuff and all that jazz.
Now I'm back in full swing, working towards getting a better cam first and then an OhMiBod vibe to make my shows more interactive
This forum seems like a nice community, I hope to be able to learn from some of you more experienced cammers :h:

Its allowing me to be home more and work my hours and still have fun. I also sell Pure Romance on top of this. But this is something that I have done off and on for the past yikes....many years (When dial up and aol were around with horrible cameras). And so far it has helped me be able to get a TSS in home with us to help with some of his negative and repetitive behaviors.

Very cool, I'm happy it allows you to do all of that. As mentioned before, I have the utmost respect for parents of children with special needs. FYI, I grew up with a parent with a debilitating disease, so I can understand some of what is encountered.

Nothing wrong with dialup, AOHell, and BBS'.... Fond memories. ;)

Hi, I'm Katrina! I'm new to camgirling... two days new to be exact. I am not doing too well so far and was hoping I could get advice from some of the lovelies on here?
I'm not really into penetration on cam, and I'm kinda shy so I'm not sure what kind of things to say in the camera? Do I just verbally respond to the group chat messages and private chats? Or do I verbally respond if I view someone's cam?
And why do people want their cam viewed/do you charge for it and why?
Help please, thank youuuu:h:

Hai!! I'm Lollipop, a very new camgirl on chaturbate. I'm a total pervert and have been drawing hentai and wearing lolita fashion and cosplay for years, so it was just a matter of time before i decided to start giving in to my exhibitionist cravings and camming for fun. Being a self-taught animator isn't the highest paying career, so naturally I have decided to really commit myself to camming and making something amazing and profitable from it. I'm very green right now, but I've started my personal quest to educate and boost myself the best I can. This site has helped me already on so many occasions that I figured an account would only help. ^.^

Hey guys,

I am VERY new to this and have yet to post a video. I go by the name Lillian Snow . I am a BBW with bright colorful hair and have a love for characters and kink. I love tattoos and piercings and plan to add to my ink very soon! I would appreciate any guidance or feedback

∆Lilly

Attachments

• 20170405_164016.jpg
    20170405_164016.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170421_175542.jpg
    20170421_175542.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 2
You can call me Jake. I'm 23 and becoming a cam model in order to have some fun and make side change in this broke-ass economy

Hey everyone! just signed up to Chaturbate with me and my wife, did our first cam show last night and actually pulled in a good audience! I think we walked away with 750tks!! Pretty excited to see were this goes!

Hi Cam Fam!! My name is Nicole and I have never really been on a Forum before so bare with me because I am most def a n00b :-( Today is my second day ever camming and I love it so much its so fun!!! I hope to make a lot of model friends on here so I can get tips and help on how to make even a profile! Lol Feel free to message me! I dont bite......hard ;*

Hola! I'm Seraphina and I'm starting the cam model route, but not blindly! This site has already given me some solid advice so I had to sign up to see what else I was missing!
I haven't turned the cam on yet but I'm almost ready to go :)

hey all! my name is Mae and I'm hoping to return back to camming after a year long hiatus. Many life changes have occurred and I am sure that I am the most comfortable I have ever been with continuing forward on this adventure. I hope to make some friends a long the way, so feel free to reach out! Thank you to all who provide so much helpful information to newbies and people returning from long hiatus. :h:Mae

Hi, my name is Karmen!
I am 19 years old in the United States. I have been camming for 5 months, and i'm still learning the ropes. These forums have taught me a lot about being a cam model so I figured I would sign up as well :).

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hello I am DudeofBeards Im new, obviously, and have been watching webcams off and on for the last couple years. I am currently looking for information on becoming web cammer myself as well as some additional information on the legalities of operating a third party company employing webcam models and/or making my own site as well. So thats the story, hello!