AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, I am new to camming. I am happy I found this forum. My friends intrioduced me to the industry and I am getting started, doing research and learning the pros and cons :)

Hello! Yoroshiku!

I started out on SM ages ago and have cammed on quite a few private based sites. Most of my camming currently happens on Skype (no paypal, bb, lol!). I'm considering giving MFC a shot just for a change of pace. I love personalized private shows, but sometimes I'd like a free chat discussion that revolves around things other than the relative hairiness of my bush, whether the carpet matches the drapes, the characteristics of my strap on, and exactly where I'll draw the line in taboo roleplay. I'm not much for public play, though, so I'm not really sure...

I was looking for a specific piece of info, stumbled upon it here, and then saw that ACF allows you to label other people's posts with poop. No self respecting internet user can resist the urge to shit on other people's words, so here I am! J/k, I'm really quite nice and not prone to drama, and I'd probably only use the poop icon once in a blue moon.

Anyhow, nice to meet you!

Hello, everyone. I'm here because I used to do all sorts of adult entertainment but somewhat retired due to a sudden case of boyfriend. I'd love to still have an outlet for that side of me and thought id give this site a try. My hope is to meet lots of interesting people and get to know what makes them tick.

Hi my name is Sydney Sommers! I'm a brand new model who is starting out on Chaturbate. Follow my twitter for cam times :) @thesydsommers

I'm late to the party. Been camming as a hobby for a year, but just made the move to full time career camming @ MFC. Complete relaunch with all new everything on Friday. Legit counting the days until I can get online again. Figured a year was long enough to lurk around here. Be my friend. I have daddy issues and a need for approval. Did I mention I have a bad case of sarcasm?

Hello all! I'm KaylaElle and though I've technically been camming for 3 months, I've only actually gone on about a dozen times. I'm primarily a homemaker and my family always comes first. This means my cam career is off to a slooooooooow start, BUT I am learning more and more each day and I very honestly LOVE the opportunities that I do get to broadcast! I've been on MFC and on CB with my husband. Cant tell which I like better yet :) Today I've created an account on AmberCutie because I'm thinking of trying the Keno App on CB and am looking for prize ideas :)

sup y'all.. i've been a stripper for years (found this place through sw) but i just started camming on MFC two weeks ago.. i love it! it's been slow at work (summer) so i've been camming basically full time for these two weeks. i sent everything into streamate yesterday but haven't been approved yet so i'm only on mfc for now but i plan on trying a bunch of sites even though MFC is going really well for me. i also tried to get "verified" on here, took the selfie and all that, but i guess i have to make a few posts first? so hi :)

Hello, not camming yet, but getting setup to hit the ground running. I've been lurking for a while. So grateful for all the info on here and Camgirlwiki ^_^
I'm in the same boat! Want to start off on the right foot. What site are you going to start on?

Hi! I'm Rosemary! I'm brand new to the world of camming. I haven't started yet. I'm working on my profile page on MFC and trying to decide what kind of vibe I want to have in my room. This page is immensely helpful. I'm looking forward to making some friends around here. :)

I'm in the same boat! Want to start off on the right foot. What site are you going to start on?

I'm planning to start on Chaturbate, and possible Streamate. But I'd really like to move to MFC after I have enough experience and comfort with camming in general. I've also really enjoyed some of the streams on Camster/Naked and just how chatty the people are on there (quiet rooms scare me, I want to interact with my viewers), so I might try that too but I've heard lots of mixed reviews for that one.

I'm planning to start on Chaturbate, and possible Streamate. But I'd really like to move to MFC after I have enough experience and comfort with camming in general. I've also really enjoyed some of the streams on Camster/Naked and just how chatty the people are on there (quiet rooms scare me, I want to interact with my viewers), so I might try that too but I've heard lots of mixed reviews for that one.
I'm all set up on MFC but now I'm thinking maybe I should start on Chaturbate too! Lol, there are SO many options!
The quiet rooms scare me too. I like the chatty, fun rooms that play games. It all seems so exciting!

Hi I'm Mistress dollface just joined because I wish I joined something like this 7-10 months ago when I first started camming to get answers to my burning questions!

I'm just a pervy nerdy chubby bunny. ^__^

• Hugs
Reactions: KarlaKaress
I'm all set up on MFC but now I'm thinking maybe I should start on Chaturbate too! Lol, there are SO many options!
The quiet rooms scare me too. I like the chatty, fun rooms that play games. It all seems so exciting!

Chaturbate kinda seems like a love it or hate it place for me. I'm gonna try it on 5 different nights and if it doesn't mesh, I'm not going to be on that one for a while. It just seems so much more hyper-sexual than the other sites, and like the only way to make money is with a lovense/ohmibod. But who knows, maybe I can make money there without one? If I had the confidence to start with MFC, I'd just do that, if I were you.

Hey, I'm Bri, up-and-cumming cam model. Started on MFC when a friend suggested it, but found I much preferred Chaturbate. I may be open to trying more. I aspired to be a camgirl since I already had experience with performing on cam due to a long-distance relationship anyway, and had a natural talent for it. I'm looking to expand my knowledge and social circle here. :)

Greetings everyone! My name is Sydney. I am a new cam model on MFC. Looking how to work my way well around the site. I'm overjoyed to see other models supporting one another and am happy to have found the site. Thank you Amber!! xoxo

Hello everyone! I'm Sweet, Felicia Sweet. Been camming for several months now and love the idea of a community of other models. I look forward to poking around on here!

I feel really stupid right now but can someone tell me how to get verified? I mean, I see the instructions on there but it says I can't post there.. do I need to make more posts in other threads first? Or..? ): help me I'm technologically inept