AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
20180615_014411[471].jpg

Hiya!

I am a London, UK based art director doing all kinds of graphic and web design, social media marketing and SEO for camgirls. I am happy to promote you, the 18 to 25 yo blondie next door with the cute smile, on Instagram and Twitter. Get in touch for a shoutout / repost and I look forward to helping you with marketing and creative advice. I am also an expert in Photoshop, so let me know if I can retouch your photos and give them the special look they deserve :)

Cheers,
CModelGuide

Hi.

I'm Molly. I'm planning to start camming just as soon as my parents are done visiting me for graduation and have gone back to the other end of the country.
Hi Molly! Best of luck as you begin camming. Starting here might even be useful, I started right on chaturbate and needed help to gain viewers.

Hey I'm LaLa_sweet model on MFC.
I'm new-is... I mad my profile many months ago on both here and MFC but just recently started going on more! I live in PA I play games like COD and older games like fable, obscure, harvest moon, mortal combat, Mario, etc the list goes on. But anyway I am a stripper, but I'm taking a break to spend more time with my family and giving this a try... I'm still learning so any advice is well appreciated! Thanks!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums, you can call me Opal :) Looking to get started in camming pretty soon, doing my research right now, nice to meet everyone!

hii! i'm ellie! i'm still very new to camming, i've been on chaturbate for about two weeks and i'm getting some content made up so i can get on manyvids soon! i've been thinking about camming on and off for a few years now, ever since i first heard about it, but i've just now gotten to a place where i'm comfortable with myself enough for it. also i spent the last two years living in a dorm room so i didn't really have the space and privacy for it haha. but now i finally have my own room again!

i'm super passionate about art, i'm in school for fine arts at the moment! i also work at a coffee shop as my day job but i'm hoping to make camming my full time job and just work at the coffee shop 1-2 days a week (gotta explain my income to my parents somehow haha). I'm a big harry potter nerd and have recently started collecting pez dispensers. also i don't believe in capitol letters.

i'm super excited to meet some people on here and hopefully make some friends! even though i've only been camming for two weeks i've loved every second of it and definitely want to ride this incredible rollarcoaster as long as i can.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
I am just poking my toes into camming as a BBW. I want to learn the ropes in this lifestyle so I can make money and enjoy myself.
I've done a lot of BDSM and financial domming before, but haven't done live camming before.
I'd love some advice on how to start, what sites are best for BBW, etc.
I'm going to browse the forums and see what I can learn.
Thank you for having me!

Hello! I’m Amelia, and I’ve only been camming since Sunday, I did my second show ever last night. It’s been so promising, and I’ve done better than I expected to so far so i want to make sure I don’t lose momentum and that i don’t make any avoidable mistakes. I’m excited to be a part of the community!

I’m also excited that in two nights of camming I made more than I make in a week at my entry level full time job. So hopefully that’s not beginners luck!

I'm a webmaster with a few hundreds cam sites network and I m here to connect with people in this industry , thanks !

Hi all! I've been camming for almost 6 months on CB & still love it. I have a full-time job, 40+ hrs a week, so starting to consider just camming full-time instead. I started camming because...well...why not? I solo play on a regular basis already, so figured I would share the love. I'm also a full-time single parent to 3 wonderful kids...that sometimes drive me absolutely crazy. But wouldn't change that for the world. This is the first forum I have joined since I started camming. I thought it would be nice to get to know some like-minded people, that can relate to this other part of my life, which has me crying from laughter or just thinking "WTF did he just type?". So great to have a place to chat!

Hi,
Im shyguy I will be honest I am running out of nicknames that I used in my teens..Been a cam watcher for almost 5 years I seem to have a magnet personality.

Hello Everyone!!! I started camming on CB last year and have been on a hiatus for a while but just gearing up to get back online. I had great success last year and hope to have the same and even better success this time around. I love this forum and get a ton of great information from it and perhaps I can share some of my experiences along the way as well. :happy:
Jess

Hi I’m Mona! New to the cam model industry but ready to take off and become successful. Not really into if for the money more so of an outlet and a way to be me without caring about other people’s opinions. I want to try the non nude concept to a certain extent. Feel like my body is not just earned off a token amount. I want to meet new people! People that love me for me. If you love me you love the non nude me! I have done a ton of research and about ready to start my first show. Just wanted to have to read a few more articles before the big day!!!

hi i'm kiki!
I love all things gore and studio ghibli
I've been dabbling in online sex work since I turned 18 but now that I'm 23 I want to give it a proper go! I'm here to learn as much as possible and to learn from past mistakes

Haha! I'm BACK!!!! After a three year cam hiatus where i went on a big journey of spiritual awakening, moved countries (I now live in the Balearic Islands of Spain) and became a wizard (no joke!), I'm coming back to MFC because it turns out that i just couldn't stay away. I haven't yet yomped back onto cam but i set up my new model account 2 nights ago on a whim and i'm getting my shit together to come on and do my first show. Which may well be tomorrow morning, just pooling my ideas for what i want to get up to at the moment...

Hello, I'm Mylee! I'm brand new to this camgirl thing, just a struggling single mom trying to make ends meet and have some fun while I'm at it :] any tips for my first vid would be appreciated! I am newly approved for a site as of today and have NO idea what to do lol

Hello, I'm Mylee! I'm brand new to this camgirl thing, just a struggling single mom trying to make ends meet and have some fun while I'm at it :] any tips for my first vid would be appreciated! I am newly approved for a site as of today and have NO idea what to do lol
I remember my first ever cam shift (back in 2009) and feeling like a rabbit caught in headlights and then snapping out of that very quickly. That was on livejasmin, and about a month later i switched to MFC which was a very different prospect and went through the same thing all over again. It depends on where you're camming because all of the sites work slightly differently to each other but the key thing is relax, have fun, and be aware of guys coming in who will try to direct you under the guise of being 'helpful'. They're usually doing some kind of power play bullshit with that. Remember, you are powerful! Own it! The things that people will most like to see are the things that you enjoy doing the most, which spark your fire and creativity. So think about what you enjoy and do that. Truly there are no rules beyond the ones that MFC or whichever site you're working on has on their official list. So steer clear of that stuff and use your imagination. Same goes for videos - what do you enjoy? Start there. And as you go along you can play with the weird and wonderful world of fetish (there's a LOT of choice in that...). You have the opportunity here to let your imagination run riot, that's one of the best things about this as a career - your creativity will reach new heights if you let it.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Hi, I'm new here ... You can call me Emy =)
I'm 20 years old, I'm Brazilian and I intend to start as a camgirl :)
nowadays my work sucks, I earn very little so it may take a few months to get enough money for a notebook, webcam and accessories :(
I'm still getting familiar with this and would be grateful if anyone has any tips to give me

Hi! I’m a newbie and have been camming on Chaturbate for a little over a month now! Ive been trying to learn as much as i can and this site has been a wealth of information! This is my first official post since I've decided to move forward with camming as a career!
I’m feel like im older than the average age i have seen on some of the sites, but the reception has been fairly good so far!
So i’m saying “hello” and look forward to getting to know ya and learning how to increase viewership (along with income of course)! Thanks!