AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who was the first person you masturbated to?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllisonWilder said:
Stone Cold (Steve Austin for you non-wrestling fans). ;)
I bet you wouldn't mind him "stomping a mudhole and walkin' it dry". ;)

This one guy when I was 12. I used to imagine he would sneak in through my window and touch all of my body. :lol: I was pretty horny then, too. ;) I didn't have my first real orgasm until I was a lot older, though.

Reactions: WizofAus
Me! Well, I think I was a little late to the party. I was almost 13, or maybe already 13 from what I remember. What I do remember for sure was that I had just got out of the shower with a hard on, and sitting on the toilet lid, thought I'll have a wank and see what happens. About the time it started feeling good -WOW, I nearly ended up on the floor the way it shook me. It went from a random curiosity to a full time research project all in that first wank. I might have ended up one of those guys who spends all his time locked away in his room abusing his willy for the next 5 years, but something that happened when I was 15 really made me take pause. (there's a joke there somewhere where pause becomes paws and I'm wanking with a bear suit on.)

I had been hired as a temporary lifeguard at a local country club pool when they found they had no lifeguard for the opening summer weekend at the pool. (I was on the club swim team and had completed all my basic lifeguard training, so even though I was not yet 16 (legal age requirement for lifeguarding) I was hired.) About half way through the second day I noticed a man in his mid 30's, sitting in a lawn chair with his back almost against the fence, facing the pool. He had a newspaper held up with one hand in front of him, and with the other he was obviously whacking off as he watched the young girls, (or guys, who knows) go by. I wish I had had the fortitude to have done something about it, if only to just embarrass the wits out of him, but I didn't, and pretty soon he was gone. I never wanted to become that guy, so I bought a van with tinted windows. :lol:

Attachments

• bargain-shoes.PNG
    bargain-shoes.PNG
    374.5 KB · Views: 83
Some Playboy playmate back in the 2003. Can't remember any names, but I fapped to a lot of Playboy at that time.

This is the perfect thread. Lots of good samples here ... for me it was Nadia Comaneci... somehow at age 9 that pre-pubescent stuff turned me on enough to rub myself. Not sure if I should be ashamed or proud.

If we are just talking first person ever, it was a girl I went to school with. But if we are talking celebrities, it was either Lynda Carter or Barbra Eden. I'm not sure who was first, but I know they were the ladies that occupied my alone time. To this day, if a woman dressed up as one of them and pulled it off, I'd probably buy you a car.

Attachments

• BE.jpg
    BE.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 49
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 49
It had to be Yvonne Craig, sort of explains all of the Batgirl fantasies

yvonne_craig_lbatgirl04_zps19854dbf.jpg

Status