AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whos gettin Modern Warfare 3?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
havent played since last week on account of Skyrim...

i believe im at level 21 , 13 wins 12 losses with a K:D ratio of 125 to 155 (damn campers)

yeah i like to run and gun a bit but i really should stay back aim a bit haha...

reggieholtz said:
BustyJules said:
I got it at best buy at midnight when it came out, I like the game but the campers are freakin redic (If you camp, Bend over cuz I am spanking you!). Also has anyone else noticed that you can put like twelve rounds into somebody and not freakin kill them? But they put one in you and you're done. Like I said tho, I like it and all but I expected more.

I'm bent over, waiting for my spankings. :-D Seriously, I feel when playing deathmatches the point is to win the match, right? Well, I find it better when trying to win to go 6-2 when camping rather than 2-6 while running around. I'd rather camp and win the match than run around and lose. Your second point is my main argument. I have run around before, sometimes to get back to where I was camped, I'll shoot someone almost an entire clip and they don't die. Instead they shoot me twice and I die. That's the biggest complaint I've had about this game (any variation).

Anyway, campers should be a sitting target for those that don't camp. You know where we are! Throw a grenade and kill us, sneak up behind us, just don't keep running in the same way 5 times in a row because I've killed you the other 4.

There are different types of campers too. I've sat and camped before and I'm the first to admit it. Mostly when I'm bitching about campers, I am referring to the really bad ones. Like when I'm playing domination on dome and my whole team spawns then dies, spawns then dies and that's how the match goes. It just gets irritating when you get shit like that.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who noticed that sometimes the bullets don't really work lol

Yeah, I've only played for maybe 4 hours and the first two I had shitty matches, terrible K/D ratio. Then I started to learn the boards and figure out where we can camp and I've had some great matches. I was really proud of my 12/3 match. Yeah, it's not much but considering I hadn't been playing this for very long I was happy. :mrgreen:

I've found I get so pissed off when I run around and I find out I've been shooting rubber bullets. Between that and terrible matchmaking that's why I've quit playing all the other versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.