AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Do Users Sub to My ALL Inclusive VIP OnlyFans then Immediately Block Me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious bc this isn't the first time this has happened, however I was wondering if anyone may have experienced the same or have any idea why someone would pay $22 - $30 (depending on promotional sales / discounts) to subscribe to my VIP #OnlyFans page, then immediately unsubscribe & block me?

Let me start by saying of course I overstand I may not be everyone's cup of tea, (whether esthetically, personality-wise or the type of content I offer, etc.). So I've always offered both Free & Paid Pages.

My FREE / a la carte page which is ideal for browsing if a person is unsure of my content and/or not yet ready to commit to pay for my ALL-Inclusive VIP page (which has over 100 vids & all photo sets ALL unlocked). However this isn't the first time a user has done this. There have been times when I'd go to check my page & noticed that someone new just subscribed to my paid page but no longer exist. To be clear, I don't send any PPV's or automated messages other than the 1 upon initially subbing. And I do check my page daily.

Normally when I get a new sub, my next move is to message them to both welcome & thank them, but there have been times when I go to click on their name & it says "page does not exist". When it says that, it means they either have blocked me or deleted their acct, correct?

Why would someone subscribe to my VIP & delete their account or unsubscribe immediately. Since I offer a FREE page with all the same content previews, I don't understand why a user would pay for access to all content, only to unsubscribe & I guess block me from seeing / messaging them. I'll admit it does make me slightly nervous, as I can't help but wonder what their intentions are/were. Like could it be to possibly steal my content? Idk, idk. It seems kinda weird or did, hence why I'm dropping this thread.

I'd also like to add that none of these occasions have resulted in a refund for the subscriber or loss of income for myself. So please know that I'm not complaining, I'm really just quite curious if any other models have this same experience? or might have any ideas as to why a user would spend $ & cancel or make these decisions so abruptly without ever communicating with me or staying long enough to view my content?

PS - I've also been curious as to how other models choose their pricing for their VIP OF pages. I often see models that claim their page has no paywalls but only charges $4-$6 for a subscription. Then I've seen others simply call their page "VIP" but then mention new subscribers receive 3 Free vids" or something, which makes sense when pricing subscriptions for $10 & less. I guess I'm wondering if models still format paid pages as fully unlocked?

I mean even when I charge $22 for my fully unlocked page, it comes to less than 20 cents per vid, so I feel like I'm low-balling myself, since I've charged the same price when I only had 20-30-40 vids & such, however not raising my price drastically has indeed helped with keeping viewers on renewal.

Love hearing your guys' feedback! & Happy Pride Month! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖

My apologies for overthinking & asking about 2 things in 1 post. I didn't plan for it, it just came to my head, as it was semi-related. I suppose I can be ramblestiltskins at times, my bad.

Not a model but as a member I always leave a models onlyfans if it's being managed by anyone other than the model or if I feel I'm just paying to be advertised to. Or models that use the mass email to pretend they are writing personally. If you're using management they might be driving members away.

So you get the initial money but the member might feel like putting more money into something like that isn't interesting to them.

Members can also find it a little off putting for a model to follow and spam them after they leave too.

I have no clue if any of this applies to you or not, I'm just giving clear situations where I would walk away from an onlyfans and look for someone else.

Not a model but as a member I always leave a models onlyfans if it's being managed by anyone other than the model or if I feel I'm just paying to be advertised to. Or models that use the mass email to pretend they are writing personally. If you're using management they might be driving members away.

So you get the initial money but the member might feel like putting more money into something like that isn't interesting to them.

Members can also find it a little off putting for a model to follow and spam them after they leave too.

I have no clue if any of this applies to you or not, I'm just giving clear situations where I would walk away from an onlyfans and look for someone else.
I agree with the reasons you stated above. However, they don't actually apply to me. Everything's of my doing (amateur). I also have my free page which is sync with my VIP; (format & content-wise) with the exception of some censors used occasionally. I still show a generous amount of nudity. It's worth mentioning I do not promote or use automated / PPV DM's on either page.

Everything mentioned is also in my bio so nothing's ambiguous. I suppose I just ponder why one wouldn't opt for the free samples first, lol.

& I very much appreciate your input.

There are some users that think that if they delete the account they will get their money back.

There are some users that think that if they delete the account they will get their money back.
I was thinking that they perhaps they may have thought that, although I'm grateful that I've never had any refunds.

Thanks for your response. & love your Avi btw! 💙

• Hugs
Reactions: mika_kedi
They subscribe and delete account shortly after because 1. Post nut clarity 2. They have a partner and don’t want to be caught. They did what they wanted to do and that’s it. Not everyone is kind of customer who wants to interact and build years long communication with creator. It’s more common for camming sites customers, whereas Onlyfans subs often just a lurkers.

It’s nothing to worry about, happens all the time.
I have regular subs who delete accounts, then come back, order custom/sexting then delete again, then return etc. One my high paying regular asking for alternative payment options because his wife tracking credit card expenses after she caught him on Onlyfans few times.
Same as some have me blocked on Snapchat and unblock for sexting sessions only - so partner wouldn’t see.

For the pricing question, there is several ways to run a page and it’s up to model what to price and what works for them best, this only can be found thru trial and error.
There is various reasons why lower price or higher price can benefit in different cases.
Advertise as No PPV can definitely attract the subs but it’s limiting income imo and damage caused by leaks is worse.

They subscribe and delete account shortly after because 1. Post nut clarity 2. They have a partner and don’t want to be caught. They did what they wanted to do and that’s it. Not everyone is kind of customer who wants to interact and build years long communication with creator. It’s more common for camming sites customers, whereas Onlyfans subs often just a lurkers.

It’s nothing to worry about, happens all the time.
I have regular subs who delete accounts, then come back, order custom/sexting then delete again, then return etc. One my high paying regular asking for alternative payment options because his wife tracking credit card expenses after she caught him on Onlyfans few times.
Same as some have me blocked on Snapchat and unblock for sexting sessions only - so partner wouldn’t see.

For the pricing question, there is several ways to run a page and it’s up to model what to price and what works for them best, this only can be found thru trial and error.
There is various reasons why lower price or higher price can benefit in different cases.
Advertise as No PPV can definitely attract the subs but it’s limiting income imo and damage caused by leaks is worse.
I really appreciate your insight about this. I never wondered why users would delete me shortly after as in a few days or so. I've been deleted / blocked like immediately after subbing in the same 5 min, essentially without anyone even busting a nut (to my knowledge). & it's not a huge deal. It's only been maybe a handful of people in the past year.

I offer my one page as no PPV but for a higher price bc it's always seemed like a good deal & for having it set up that way for over a year, I suppose part of it is on me for not have wanting to take the time to add previews & lock things up.

I still make income on my paid by doing lives & making custom vids per request. Also many of my viewers are users who've played with me / tipped me already on one of my camming sites.

I've sent maybe 15-20 PPV msgs on my free / a la carte page in the past 2 years & sometimes it hits, sometimes not as much. Nevertheless I do understand I could be leaving $ on the table by not using that feature. I suppose I also haven't wanted my solid VIP's who stay on renewal to possibly feel pressured or turned off by PPVs, since I've always advertised that page as all inclusive.

But you're absolutely right, it's one of those trial & error things. If I were to maybe change up the format of my VIP/Paid page, I'd have to figure a clever or tasteful way to let my loyal viewers know. I just didn't want them to think I was asking for more money to those who do take care of me on both cam sites & OF, bc more than 1/2 of subs there are dual followers.

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm still newish here so it means a lot to me! 💞

I really appreciate your insight about this. I never wondered why users would delete me shortly after as in a few days or so. I've been deleted / blocked like immediately after subbing in the same 5 min, essentially without anyone even busting a nut (to my knowledge). & it's not a huge deal. It's only been maybe a handful of people in the past year.
I meant immediately deleting their profiles, trust me 5 minutes is plenty to nut and get spooked that partner will find out.
Some my subs confide in me they can nut to 15 seconds nsfw Tik Tok. Don’t underestimate horny men )))

Status
Not open for further replies.