AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why don't camsites allow...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the user knows that it's wrong and still wants to pay to see it, they are in the wrong.
That was the catch in the conversation, if they didn't realize it was wrong/harmful, and it was blatantly offered as a show.

Was just a dumb debate, anyway. Sorry I confused you.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
That was the catch in the conversation, if they didn't realize it was wrong/harmful, and it was blatantly offered as a show.

No, no, you're good. I was confused at first but I reread and added to my reply that I thought that most dangerous and/or disgusting acts strike me as being self-evident. But I don't suppose you can morally condemn someone for being clueless.

Reactions: AmberCutie

I actually get this so much. When I started out I did so many puking shows, because it's what gave me money and what I thought was expected of me. I clearly didn't know any better until I came to my senses and created some better standards for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.