AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is Nudity/Sex so OUTRAGEOUS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The roots in this problem began with Puritanical Christianity. The reason women are shamed sexually is to prevent them from being sexual creatures and having a large amount of sexual partners, thereby keeping them "pure" and "clean". This false belief doesn't even apply to just religion, but to Western culture itself. If you are a highly sexual person, you're vilified as a slut and seen as unworthy of romantic love or relationships. I don't even consider myself much of a feminist, but the whole way our society perceives sex is complete bullshit. Before the Puritans, there was hardly an emphasis on sexuality (premarital sex wasn't even seen as much of a sin by early Christians and Jews). Now it encompasses half the beliefs of an entire religion.

TL;DR- virginity is a meme

• Wat?!
Reactions: Sevrin
From my point of view it seems to be mostly the Anglosaxon countries where they have a problem with nudity. Contintal Europe has way less trouble with it.
Yes Guy, there is plenty of nudity on our tv. You can watch Game on Thrones on an open channel (2 years behind, but it's free) here.

I learned something today: There's no more showering together after gym class. Back when I was in high school, it was the normal thing, and now it's no longer deemed appropriate for young people to see each other naked. Even in the strait-laced first half of the 20th century that was okay, but it seems young people can't handle it anymore.

Learning that made me think of this thread. Is it because young people automatically think of sex when they see another person naked, and that skeeves people out when those other people share a gender? Is it body image mania or millennial narcissism? Did Porky's spoil it for everyone?

I learned something today: There's no more showering together after gym class. Back when I was in high school, it was the normal thing, and now it's no longer deemed appropriate for young people to see each other naked. Even in the strait-laced first half of the 20th century that was okay, but it seems young people can't handle it anymore.

Learning that made me think of this thread. Is it because young people automatically think of sex when they see another person naked, and that skeeves people out when those other people share a gender? Is it body image mania or millennial narcissism? Did Porky's spoil it for everyone?
That is just the School system in general doing a C.Y.O.A scenario. They stop it they do not have to worry about anything bad coming from it, lawsuits etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.