AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WildStar MMO

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraFortune

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2013
Canada
So I know I'm going to lose a couple of my gaming buddies whenever this finally gets released. Initial release was for the end of 2013, but has been delayed until 2014. They've been leaking class information weekly at this point and other little spoilers, so I think it'll be semi-early in the New Year.

Thoughts?

Pretty sure I won't be running right over to it by any means, but I thought it was thread-worthy because:

A) It has combined aspects of various games that I've previously enjoyed
B) I haven't heard people talking much about it
C) The Beta people I've seen talking are supposedly amazed

Official Site Link

Informative Wikipedia Page

Personal Pros:

It's Sci-Fi-ish
It's new
Major character movement
Design Control (Has a Sims/Harvest Moon-ish feel where you can customize your home/land)
PVP

Personal Cons:
Predictable classes
I don't like that the planet is named Nexus of all things (There's always a Nexus...Tera...WoW... >.>)
A little too cartoony looking for me
Monthly subscription (Although there is an option for obtaining in-game tradeable items that are currency for play time)
I haven't decided whether or not the narration in the trailer is leaning on too childish or not lol

I definitely want to keep an eye on this. It looks really fun. I was already sold on it, because I like that type of graphics style. The narrator just added to it with his dialogue. Hilarious.

I keep checkin' out more about this game. I'm lovin' it. Can't wait for it to come out.

I was hopping around Twitter and caught MMOChamption saying they're calling it their most anticipated so far for 2014 lol. Keeping an eye as well.

:thumbleft:

Looks like WildStar is launching June 3rd, 2014. Can't wait.

The early beta is open now (on weekends only, I think)
I just got it last night and its pretty sweet.
LOVE the character design
the UI needs some work
but overall seems like its going to be an awesome game.

Reactions: DuoShi
I had a key for the beta this weekend gone by, but barely had any time to check it out with family stuff.

Made a character though and did starting area stuff. Mordesh/Medic/Explorer. Agreed on the UI needing some work, was fun though! Hoping to get in on another beta weekend before launch.

Oooh, I had a member talking to me about this last night. My little antenna are all twitching now that I know it's going to drop June 3rd. I've been looking for a new MMO!

I've been playing the beta today. I love this game right now. Well worth the pre-order.

Reactions: TashaDutch
Any of y'all doing the headstart right now? What server are ya on? I'm on Evindra as Dominion at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.