AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will CB ban me if my viewers mention my period?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2023
Chaturbate Username
cleo_cam
Im just planning to do top only shows and dirty talk until im done with my cycle, but in the meantime im worried that i'll get banned for something my viewers say. I've gone the past two years just taking the whole week off, but i want to be more consistent and i need the extra money even if it's not a lot this week.

Should i risk it? Or should i simply put in more hours on my good days to get the extra money i need? Being banned would be detrimental for me, so im extremely hesitant to try this.

Im also worried that having a whole week with a different show type and less room traffic will prevent people from coming back. Am i stressing over nothing? My viewers seem to be perfectly fine with me not logging on for a whole week, so why change things y'know?

Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it!!

You really shouldn't get banned.
I'm not on CB but on MFC...

1. You don't have to tell the viewers about your cycle at all.
2. They don't need to know.

Personally I do external only if it's "out of order" (can be for all kinds of reasons lol, sometimes she just needs a break).
There are also special sponges one can buy that are basically like a squishy tampon.
Lastly there are medications/contraceptives that can prevent periods from happening (not a dr, definitely consult a real one).

Of course it all depends on your own comfort and how you're feeling at the time.

Please don't miss out on work because of this concern, with a bit of discretion and creativity you can still make plenty of viewers very happy!!!

Upvote 0
Lastly there are medications/contraceptives that can prevent periods from happening (not a dr, definitely consult a real one).

Yup, one of them is Norethindrone. In preparation for my endometrial ablation (in 2022), I was instructed by the doctor to take it for the two weeks leading up to the procedure. That way I'm not still bleeding while the doctor is doing the procedure. I still have 8 tablets left in the bottle. Lol.

Upvote 0
That is utterly outrageous that CB would ban you for something someone else said in your room! Particularly regarding your period. Not that anyone needs to comment anyway but I know you never know with people.
I have no idea how CB can get other than what I've heard.

Aside from that, I agree 100% with AussieCosplay that periods shouldn't get in the way, unless you actually want to take some down time. People do it (work around it) all the time on MFC and almost no one notises.

Back home I worked on a coastal kelp and shellfish farm where we were always in and out of the water and everyone just tucked the string or used a cup. Sometimes a string will show but that's it. BTW it was my favourite job!

Reactions: cleothecammodel
Upvote 0
OP, you'll get a warning first then a ban if it continues. Just don't mention it at all. I work CB while OTR and no one is any wiser. If they paid attention they would know because I don't shave my pubic hair during that week but that's the only change.

Stuff that tampon string deep inside. If people keep hounding you about penetration just say you had really hardcore sex and you're too sore to do that. But do take it off any menus you have.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0
That is utterly outrageous that CB would ban you for something someone else said in your room! Particularly regarding your period. Not that anyone needs to comment anyway but I know you never know with people.
I have no idea how CB can get other than what I've heard.

Aside from that, I agree 100% with AussieCosplay that periods shouldn't get in the way, unless you actually want to take some down time. People do it (work around it) all the time on MFC and almost no one notises.

Back home I worked on a coastal kelp and shellfish farm where we were always in and out of the water and everyone just tucked the string or used a cup. Sometimes a string will show but that's it. BTW it was my favourite job!
I haven't been banned yet!! Just wondering if it's a possibility, trying to figure out the limits of CB and how closely they monitor that kind of thing! Thanks for replying :)

Upvote 0
OP, you'll get a warning first then a ban if it continues. Just don't mention it at all. I work CB while OTR and no one is any wiser. If they paid attention they would know because I don't shave my pubic hair during that week but that's the only change.

Stuff that tampon string deep inside. If people keep hounding you about penetration just say you had really hardcore sex and you're too sore to do that. But do take it off any menus you have.
Ok good to know!! I plan on banning/silencing anyone who tries to be pushy, i only do dildo penetration in private shows anyway so i can just turn that off for the week and take fingering off my menu, stick to flashing and such, add some dirty talk, thanks for the info!!

Upvote 0
You really shouldn't get banned.
I'm not on CB but on MFC...

1. You don't have to tell the viewers about your cycle at all.
2. They don't need to know.

Personally I do external only if it's "out of order" (can be for all kinds of reasons lol, sometimes she just needs a break).
There are also special sponges one can buy that are basically like a squishy tampon.

Of course it all depends on your own comfort and how you're feeling at the time.

Please don't miss out on work because of this concern, with a bit of discretion and creativity you can still make plenty of viewers very happy!!!
Since Ive gone the past two years taking the whole week off I usually tell my snap following that im on my cycle just so they know why im not online, but I suppose i should stop doing that 😅 cause you're right they don't really need to know!!! I'll stop announcing it there, but I probably will stick to taking a couple days for myself just cause i do need a little break, just not the whole entire week lol!!

Upvote 0
Ok good to know!! I plan on banning/silencing anyone who tries to be pushy, i only do dildo penetration in private shows anyway so i can just turn that off for the week and take fingering off my menu, stick to flashing and such, add some dirty talk, thanks for the info!!
I wouldn't turn off the private feature, guys search for rooms using token price per private as a metric. Politely but firmly decline and offer a private invitation for the future.

Give any excuse you wish, you're too distracted for a private, public is going well, you stubbed your toe...think like a wife who doesn't want to have sex with her husband. 🤣😉

And you're welcome!

Upvote 0
I wouldn't turn off the private feature, guys search for rooms using token price per private as a metric. Politely but firmly decline and offer a private invitation for the future.

Give any excuse you wish, you're too distracted for a private, public is going well, you stubbed your toe...think like a wife who doesn't want to have sex with her husband. 🤣😉

And you're welcome!
Ooooh that's good insight!! Most of my regulars just want the one on one attention and mutual masturbating/dirty talk in private anyway, so I'll leave private shows up!

Upvote 0
Ooooh that's good insight!! Most of my regulars just want the one on one attention and mutual masturbating/dirty talk in private anyway, so I'll leave private shows up!
You can also get one of these. Nice to have options.

Upvote 0
I understand completely. They really don't have a good reputation for having the model's 6, do they?

(Understatement of the month)
You just never know!! And I actually really like CB, camming may be sketchy sometimes but I've got a good little group of dudes there, love the lifestyle i can afford in these times because of them! Would hate to give it up 🥲

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Upvote 0
Since Ive gone the past two years taking the whole week off I usually tell my snap following that im on my cycle just so they know why im not online, but I suppose i should stop doing that 😅 cause you're right they don't really need to know!!! I'll stop announcing it there, but I probably will stick to taking a couple days for myself just cause i do need a little break, just not the whole entire week lol!!

Since your followers have been back around after the week ended, it seems to me that you're in a fairly good position to be creative on the days you're on and you want to go on cam! :)

Upvote 0

And you're welcome!
Seconded! Either take a booking for another day or let them know that it's an external "fun" day only...again they don't need to know why, you can just say it's too sensitive or something.
Plenty of members will still totally go private, especially as you said it's usually regulars who prefer the one on one interaction...that's still there! :)

Upvote 0
Oh and also, this topic would very likely get more response from other cammers if it were in the "models only" section.
It's one of those "don't peek behind the curtain" subjects.

If you haven't verified yet, it's absolutely worth doing so!
Thanks for the reply!! I was verified a while ago but i think i simply don't post enough to get into the models only section, i tried to find my way there cause you're right 😅 but, that's ok maybe next time haha!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.