AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will my viewers actually see the stream in 4k?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2023
hi! i am absolutely tech illiterate so please forgive me. i wish to upgrade to an expensive quality 4k cam. however everywhere i read about streaming on non adult sites (bc that’s most online information) claims the viewers will not see 4k bc the system will alter it down to 1080p. i have also searched old threads here & found no clear answer on this. Chaturbate OBS specific to my use. thanks!

hi! i am absolutely tech illiterate so please forgive me. i wish to upgrade to an expensive quality 4k cam. however everywhere i read about streaming on non adult sites (bc that’s most online information) claims the viewers will not see 4k bc the system will alter it down to 1080p. i have also searched old threads here & found no clear answer on this. Chaturbate OBS specific to my use. thanks!
Hey, in the past for sure they could, but last time i had situations that when i was trying to stream in 4k, system was not letting me. Support wrote me something like there are some limits or something but when I asked to let me, they changed it and i was streaming in 4k. so in my opinion its possible, b ut every time you need contact support for permission to stream in 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.