AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate doesn't allow me to stream in 4k or even HD+

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2022
Hello everyone. Whenever I stream in 4k (Chaturbate displays 4k on my end), my viewers are only able to see me in 1080p. Not even HD+.
I did some research and I know that you have to contact CB support and request to unlock the 4k streaming option. I did twice and all I got is just an automated generic reply. Is there is nothing I can do? Do I have to have a specific number of followers to be granted that?

For the matter, I have a very good equipment and very fast internet, so I know my laptop could handle it well. I have some regulars expeessing they would like watch my streams in a higher quality. I am so bummed out.

Hello @_belledujour I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you for your reply. Yes, they did, they sent me the same generic reply twice (as I have seen other people on this forum have received as well).

"Please note that transcode options such as 1080p, 60fps, and 4k are available depending on resource availability when you start a broadcast. <..>"

I read that some people contacted CB support and were given the option to stream in 4k though. I just want to know what that depends on. How many followers you got? Where you stream from? I don't want to be stuck with HD quality forever, that's all..

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply. Yes, they did, they sent me the same generic reply twice (as I have seen other people on this forum have received as well).

"Please note that transcode options such as 1080p, 60fps, and 4k are available depending on resource availability when you start a broadcast. <..>"

I read that some people contacted CB support and were given the option to stream in 4k though. I just want to know what that depends on. How many followers you got? Where you stream from? I don't want to be stuck with HD quality forever, that's all..
How to achieve ideal broadcast quality using a DSLR? write how to connect? Do I need a video capture card? or canon webcam utility is enough

Upvote 0
Hello everyone. Whenever I stream in 4k (Chaturbate displays 4k on my end), my viewers are only able to see me in 1080p. Not even HD+.
I did some research and I know that you have to contact CB support and request to unlock the 4k streaming option. I did twice and all I got is just an automated generic reply. Is there is nothing I can do? Do I have to have a specific number of followers to be granted that?

For the matter, I have a very good equipment and very fast internet, so I know my laptop could handle it well. I have some regulars expeessing they would like watch my streams in a higher quality. I am so bummed out.
Late to the thread, you need 100,000 followers to broadcast in 4k.

Upvote 0