AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About 4k streaming help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgirlbluee

Cam Model
Feb 28, 2020
Twitter Username
@florabluee
Chaturbate Username
mysticgirlblue
Hello, I would like your help, well I have a Sony A7III camera, it is configured for 4K and the best image that exists on it, however, I had never transmitted in 4K, well, I decided to try it, I use a Macbook Air and I thought I would have problems with this, but it worked and so did the obs, but the main thing is that this doesn't happen, on chaturbate I don't enter it as 4k, I still have the resolution option only up to 1080p when I try to watch myself. So I wrote to them and they responded, but honestly I didn't understand anything! Can anyone explain to me why I don't stay in 4k for viewers?

Chaturbate Say it:
Thank you for your email.

Please note that transcode options such as 1080p, 60fps and 4k are available depending on resource availability when you start a broadcast.

As network and server conditions can and do change over time, availability varies.

We may also at times selectively limit transcoding based on load.

Please note that due to transcoding limitations, transcode quality options are not available upon request.

We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Hello, I would like your help, well I have a Sony A7III camera, it is configured for 4K and the best image that exists on it, however, I had never transmitted in 4K, well, I decided to try it, I use a Macbook Air and I thought I would have problems with this, but it worked and so did the obs, but the main thing is that this doesn't happen, on chaturbate I don't enter it as 4k, I still have the resolution option only up to 1080p when I try to watch myself. So I wrote to them and they responded, but honestly I didn't understand anything! Can anyone explain to me why I don't stay in 4k for viewers?

Chaturbate Say it:
I had the same but they let me stream in 4 k after i sent them mail once. I dont know why they do that,but sometimes they let for it and sometimes not. In OBS you see 4k but on cb end it shows only HD+

Reactions: Mysticgirlbluee
I had the same but they let me stream in 4 k after i sent them mail once. I dont know why they do that,but sometimes they let for it and sometimes not. In OBS you see 4k but on cb end it shows only HD+
Yess is it, is sad because the câmera is good for it, but i cant use. i see many models with one AMAZING quality 🥲

Yess is it, is sad because the câmera is good for it, but i cant use. i see many models with one AMAZING quality 🥲
I wouldn't worry about having 4k tbh, because not only do most people not have screens capable of viewing 4k, but 1080p usually looks good on CB streams aren't being heavily compressed like most 1080p video you will watch online.

I have a screen that can do 4k (and is large), and really even 1080p is plenty good. It is not clear to me how much 4k would help for most video.

Which HDMI converter do you have for the camera? None of the sub-$100US ones appear to be able to do 4k, though a lot of them "claim" 4k(maybe receive 4k HDMI?), when you look at the specs they say 1080p is what they output.

Status
Not open for further replies.