AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

if your streaming at1080p, 60fps and 4k

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Bigman1947
this is what i got form CB

Thank you for your email. Please note that transcode options such as 1080p, 60fps and 4k are available depending on resource availability when you start a broadcast. As network and server conditions can and do change over time, availability varies. We may also at times selectively limit transcoding based on load. Please note that due to transcoding limitations, transcode quality options are not available upon request. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

• Helpful!
Reactions: Yep_Nope_Maybe
this is what i got form CB

Thank you for your email. Please note that transcode options such as 1080p, 60fps and 4k are available depending on resource availability when you start a broadcast. As network and server conditions can and do change over time, availability varies. We may also at times selectively limit transcoding based on load. Please note that due to transcoding limitations, transcode quality options are not available upon request. We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
Yes I experienced that few times ,with 60 fps and 4k. OBS was set good. but on that green place where u see fps and bitrate, was showing 30 fps or HD+ instead of 4k. After i Sent them mail , they wrote back that now shoudl work and I can check and it was working . But yes, it was strange for me why its happening like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.