AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Academic Research on Adult Content Creators and Assistants

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 24, 2023
Hello, Im Vix and I’m a Leeds Business School PhD student who is studying the new types of work emerging from adult digital content creation, in particular looking at peoples working relationships and if you and Adult Content Creator who uses an agency or an assistant help with correspondence work such as subscriptions, PPV, sexting or & DM's, *I’d love to hear from you!*

I’m looking speak to Adult content creators who employ chatters, virtual assistants and ghost writers or use an agency to do work such as reply to DMs and chat for adult content creation sites like OF etc (all correspondence is confidential). I have worked as a content creator from behind the lens as a photographer for many years so when I went back to uni it made sense to look at the Adult industry digital economy, the new forms of work coming out of it and labour relationships and rights.

If you work as adult content creator (using an assistant, chatter or agency for your DMs and Subs correspondence) & would like to take part in my anonymous study and share your thoughts about the relationships in the industry you work in you could –

- Complete a short 15 minute SURVEY about your experiences for a £5 payment (either donation to SW led campaign or £5 to you or to another cause)

-And/or instead we can arrange to have a paid 30–45 minute voice INTERVIEW

(£ PAID - DM for details) - All completely anonymous!

If this is of interest to you please DM me for the link to the survey (£5 voucher payment for a genuine and completed survey) or to arrange a video/ phone interview (£ PAID – DM for details) please send me a DM. You are welcome to do either or both.

Please note - In order to receive any voucher or payment you will be contacted via the contact details you provide and may be asked to show proof that you do work as an Adult Content Creator (that uses a chatter /agency). You will not be asked for any identifying information or any you provide will be anonymised. This is only to make sure the voices represented in the study are genuine as I've had a few issues with bots and scammers during my research.

I really hope you’d like to share your experiences, thank you for your time and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Im @VixVoxel on twitter if you want to check I am a legit human and academic x

Hello I am working as managing director on FrontFanz platform i think I can help with your research , i have done most things in industry for 20 years on twitter my handle is @jordannafoxx

Am I the only who thinks this was written by ChatGPT?

Hello I am working as managing director on FrontFanz platform i think I can help with your research , i have done most things in industry for 20 years on twitter my handle is @jordannafoxx
Hiya, thank you so much for your interest in the study, I got your DM on twitter and have replied x

Am I the only who thinks this was written by ChatGPT?
As a person who is more comfortable with creating stuff visually than writing, I shall take that as a compliment thank you!

I promise I am a legit human based in Leeds in the UK , currently hunched over my computer working on my study and wrapped up warm in a hoody because it's blowing a literal gale out there today!

Thank you so much to the people I've spoken to so far who have been amazing in sharing their experiences with me for the study.

I'm still looking to talk to more adult content creators so I can make sure I represent a fair range of industry experiences and perspectives.

Please do get in touch if you'd like to complete the quick survey or have an interview about your working relationships in the industry.