AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Woman forgets sex toy is in vagina, for 10 years

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
:lol:
Very lucky in that she's okay in the end.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/24/wo ... r-a-decade
A Scottish woman who went to the hospital after a dramatic weight loss was found to have a sex toy in her vagina that she had put there 10 years before, a report in the Journal of Sexual Medicine says.

The 38-year-old woman had reportedly forgotten to remove it.

The woman also complained of having trouble urinating and sepsis-like symptoms, the case study said. Surgeons at the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary in Aberdeen, Scotland, removed a 11 cm-long sex toy from the woman.

The sex toy caused major health issues, including vesicovagina fistula, where urine discharges into the vagina, and bilateral hydroureteronephrosis, when urine can't drain from the kidney to the bladder. She also lost weight and was lethargic.

The case is "extremely rare but potentially life-threatening," the researchers said in the study, which appeared in the June edition of the journal.

ZHG6TSU.jpg

HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE?!

Miss_Lollipop said:
i was thinking .. maybe it was like a small egg or bullet but ..11cm is NOT small.
And how, in all that time, did nothing else get put up there and bump into it to remind her she had forgotten it there? Obviously she liked sex toys. Did she never buy a replacement and say 'Hey, this only goes in 3cm. Wonder what's stopping it?'

I would imagine the hospital that took part in the removal... was not the least bit surprised. People get all sorts of things stuck inside their body..... :shifty:

Reactions: WickedTouch
JerryBoBerry said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
i was thinking .. maybe it was like a small egg or bullet but ..11cm is NOT small.
And how, in all that time, did nothing else get put up there and bump into it to remind her she had forgotten it there? Obviously she liked sex toys. Did she never buy a replacement and say 'Hey, this only goes in 3cm. Wonder what's stopping it?'

I assume it was the ex-boyfriend, from another longer article, who liked the toys. He probably took advantage of her when she was passed out, and either forgot or never told her something got lost. Some men do not understand unconsciousness does not equal consent.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Shaun__ said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I assume it was the ex-boyfriend, from another longer article, who liked the toys. He probably took advantage of her when she was passed out, and either forgot or never told her something got lost. Some men do not understand unconsciousness does not equal consent.
Yea but it still doesn't make sense to why she never realized she had a toy up there.
That means she didn't masturbate, have sex, get routine Pap smears, or use tampons for 10years. How is that even possible???

PlayboyMegan said:
Shaun__ said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Yea but it still doesn't make sense to why she never realized she had a toy up there.
That means she didn't masturbate, have sex, get routine Pap smears, or use tampons for 10years. How is that even possible???

She may have used pads instead of tampons, and did not get the regular checkups doctors recommend. She may not have used any penetration toys when she masturbated alone, or simply did not masturbate. Some women have trouble having vaginal orgasms, she may have been one of them.

Shaun__ said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Shaun__ said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

She may have used pads instead of tampons, and did not get the regular checkups doctors recommend. She may not have used any penetration toys when she masturbated alone, or simply did not masturbate. Some women have trouble having vaginal orgasms, she may have been one of them.
I'm sure you're right, but it just seems SO unlikely!

PlayboyMegan said:
I'm sure you're right, but it just seems SO unlikely!

I was shopping one day, and a person walked past me smelling so foul I almost threw up. I would not have believed a human could smell that bad, but I do now. No matter how little you expect out of people, someone somewhere will manage to do less.

Not entirely sure how she forgot, unless she thought it'd come out naturally after getting stuck?

Maybe she was too embarrassed to go to the hospital to get it removed. Although saying that, in most places it would be an awkward thing to say to a doctor. In Scotland, she'd have just been told to wait in the queue with the other natives with similar issues.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shaun__ said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Glad I don't jump to conclusions like you with out any real facts, for all we know her partner was a woman.

dailymail.co.uk said:
Medical staff were even more taken back when the woman revealed she had used the sex toy with her partner ten years ago.

She also admitted she was under the influence of alcohol at the time - and claimed she couldn't remember removing it or not.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... YEARS.html

Reactions: LadyLuna
In looking at the table of contents of the June Issue of the Journal of Sexual Medicine, I find no reference to an article about a missing sex toy.. Though the print edition maybe different than online version. The Globe isn't know for letting the facts get in the way of good titillating story, so I'm skeptical.

I did find title of this article pretty intriguing..

Duration of Erection: Does It Really Matter? A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Assess the Impact of Vardenafil ODT on Duration of Erection and Its Correlation with Patients' and Partners' Sexual Quality of Life and Duration of Intercourse: The VADEOPEN Study (pages 1527–1538)

So maybe woman with one minute wonders have just as good as sex life as with guys who can stay hard for an hour... :-D

Reactions: LadyLuna and Gen
CallMeWilliam said:
Shaun__ said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Glad I don't jump to conclusions like you with out any real facts, for all we know her partner was a woman.

dailymail.co.uk said:
Medical staff were even more taken back when the woman revealed she had used the sex toy with her partner ten years ago.

She also admitted she was under the influence of alcohol at the time - and claimed she couldn't remember removing it or not.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... YEARS.html

You are correct some women are bad too. The article I read was different though, and did not say that.

PlayboyMegan said:

That's what I find hard to believe too. An old g/f forgot about a tampon once and only realized it because I told her something felt way different inside, like I was hitting something that wasn't there before.

Misono said:
Not entirely sure how she forgot, unless she thought it'd come out naturally after getting stuck?

Maybe she was too embarrassed to go to the hospital to get it removed. Although saying that, in most places it would be an awkward thing to say to a doctor. In Scotland, she'd have just been told to wait in the queue with the other natives with similar issues.

I keep seeing people get worried about having sex toys stuck up their butts, and how it would be SO embarrassing to go to the ER for it, and what would the doctor think? The doctor would think, "Finally, someone put a butt plug up there instead of Buzz Lightyear. Most boring removal of something from a rectum ever."

People are so embarrassed about things that they don't even need to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.