AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Work as a Nanny after doing cam video

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2020
Hello !
I want to work as a nanny in my home country ( France ), at my house welcome 3/4 kids or babies everyday but
I was on bongacam and have being a cam girl for 1 week in 2017 and 1 week in 2018, it was in USA, I haven’t being on any tax because I was there for only 2 years and I have done it for a really short period.

I am afraid to do it because I saw some post here about teacher who cannot exercise because of that, I am so afraid to work as a nanny and someone found out it’s a real big deal.
Also I wasn’t famous on bongacam and it’s for a short period. There is no video of me out there when I google my cam name, I also asked to an agency to look for them they didn’t found anything. Only one pic and they delete it.

part of me wants to work as a Nanny because we have one life and I think nobody will found anything. And in other hand I am so afraid.
What do you think ? Do you have any advice for me ? Any of you work with kids after being cam girl or know someone who do ?

if you cammed for like a week and didn't pay taxes because you didn't make enough, you should be good. the chances of any recorded content resurfacing are pretty slim.

if you cammed for like a week and didn't pay taxes because you didn't make enough, you should be good. the chances of any recorded content resurfacing are pretty slim.
I think I made 200$ for each week. That’s it 400$ total and I didn’t declare any taxes in USA because I had a student visa

I think I made 200$ for each week. That’s it 400$ total and I didn’t declare any taxes in USA because I had a student visa
yeah you good. i wouldn't sweat it too much. you didnt make enough to be taxed anyway. good luck with being a nanny!

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Any of you work with kids after being cam girl?

Yes, I did (Worked in several daycare centers, and a preschool), and had no issues. You'll probably be fine. Working with children is great. If that's what you're passionate about, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.