AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

World of Warcraft.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2017
I know that it's too late to do that thread, but I start play in it few month ago. Is there any newbie players here who have not try this MMORPG yet to play with?

Reactions: Kitty1purry
I played it a few years ago for a brief time. But, never really got into it. Does it still have a big following?

I've been playing for 10 years (or longer) I quit, come back, quit. All my friends stopped playing years ago. I am currently not playing. I do have model friends who play so I should get on I just have no time currently.

If you get model status I'd love to give you my battle tag! I do plan on coming back eventually.

Reactions: CurvyJ
I've been playing for 10 years (or longer) I quit, come back, quit. All my friends stopped playing years ago. I am currently not playing.

If you get model status I'd love to give you my battle tag! I do plan on coming back eventually.

Sounds like me when I had my Everquest account. Something like 13 years of off and on gaming. Difficult to believe the game has been around since 1999.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
They announced at Blizzcon that they're officially working on Vanilla legacy servers. So, that's pretty cool.

Sounds like me when I had my Everquest account. Something like 13 years of off and on gaming. Difficult to believe the game has been around since 1999.

I still play occasionally, especially on the "unofficially official" Project 1999 emulator server that only serves content up to Scars of Velious. The old EQ is still a bunch of fun.

I have a hard time finding titanium edition, Zippy. Where do you suggest I go?

I have a hard time finding titanium edition, Zippy. Where do you suggest I go?

I visited a certain cove full of privateers to get a torrent of the Titanium ISOs. The file's been posted there for ten years, and still well seeded. There's also a "Project 1999" version that I think is actually the version I ended up installing. Unfortunately, Titanium is so old and out of print, there just doesn't seem to be any other way to easily get it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
I still play occasionally, especially on the "unofficially official" Project 1999 emulator server that only serves content up to Scars of Velious. The old EQ is still a bunch of fun.

I enjoyed the first two as well. The rest really just took too much from the game. My biggest downfall is that I never had time to research quests, and barely had time to play so joining groups/guilds was very difficult. So, I solo played for the majority of it.

The new expansion looks so exciting! I can't wait to play again.

It does! Back to basics! I love pvp and I feel like this is going to bring more focus back on that.. also, Happy Friggen Birthday!

Thank you! :D I can't wait to be able turn pvp on and off so my below 110s don't get destroyed, lol.

Getting ganked is the shits..yah i feel like that will kind of destroy random world pvp; but itll shift focus back onto BGs and arenas which I prefer anyways.

I know that it's too late to do that thread, but I start play in it few month ago. Is there any newbie players here who have not try this MMORPG yet to play with?
I've been playing WoW since Burning Crusades, but compared to my viewers, I'm still a newb cause I haven't logged in as much time. Once I get a gaming PC though....... tables are going to turn :devil: I miss my Undead Lock and BE Hunter :arghh:

Reactions: Ryuki22
If you love WoW you should definitely check out Elder Scrolls Online. I used to be addicted to WoW but I fell off of playing it for awhile, then decided to try something new (ESO) and never looked back. It is way better in my opinion, although WoW will always have a special place in my heart.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kitty1purry
I want to get back into it sometime but purely as a solo player. WoW to me is the last game developed in that 98-04 generation graphical style, so I kind of want to go back to play a game that has big open worlds which aren't hyper detailed and a good story to back it up.

Also want to try ESO sometime too.

For the next three days, over the weekend, they've upgraded accounts and are making it free to play if you haven't been playing in a while. 25% off select character services as well.

I've been playing since Vanilla and love every moment of it. Always down to play with others.

I've been playing since the end of Burning Crusade but I'm another one of those players that quits and comes back repeatedly :p But I'm really looking forward to the new expansion, it looks great imo

I saw your tweets about how many hours and achievements you have, it's impressive! Would you say it's a great time to jump in again or wait til the expansion comes out (or it's not summer anymore lol).

Reactions: Jakeen Burney
I've been playing since the end of Burning Crusade but I'm another one of those players that quits and comes back repeatedly :p But I'm really looking forward to the new expansion, it looks great imo
Ah the days of BC and WoTLK..man I spent WAY to much time on that grindeding and trolling with my port pally on PVP :banhappy:

Haven't played in years. Me and my best friend been thinking of getting back into it, but we are hooked on either ark or ESO. I think over the years I've shifting from more so point and click and state-based mmos and more into actual combat mmos. Heard the new expansion is bringing back some of the RTS aspect of old WArcraft

Wow was the love of my life at one point. I still miss it so much but to go back I'd be lost and investing time is time id rather spend working.

I love the pet battling.

Also @BiancaBaker if you have/had gold in your account you could email support and ask for a gift of a day or two of time...then go to the auction house and buy a token of time... at least a year or so ago you could :)

Wow was the love of my life at one point. I still miss it so much but to go back I'd be lost and investing time is time id rather spend working.

I love the pet battling.

Also @BiancaBaker if you have/had gold in your account you could email support and ask for a gift of a day or two of time...then go to the auction house and buy a token of time... at least a year or so ago you could :)

Sweet thanks, I plan to start playing after the expansion drops!!

Reactions: CurvyJ
I've always been a Final Fantasy girl but, after finishing everything that game has to offer, I started playing WoW a few months ago and have been enjoying it. Very exited for the expansion as well and happy to see other gamers here on ACF!

Status
Not open for further replies.