AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you prefer to know that you can be doxed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So now anybody with GOOGLE can find THIS THREAD to get a creepy technique to find out their favorite model ...?
This.

Amber, will you please at least move this thread from this (public) forum to a models-only forum?

are you going to all this trouble to find the location on pics of everyone? or just instagram models and cam girls..
I can't speak for OP, but it is a very general problem. I've personally done it exactly once, so instagram model, singular?

The concept applies to every single person who uses a Facebook account and posts pictures of themselves, not just models, camgirls, or other celebrities.

I would actually press charges or at least get a restraining order on your ass.
Yep. That's one of the conclusions my wife and I came to when discussing the ethical problem one-on-one: mentioning it could open me up to legal action.

I forgot to address that I also don't trust this "SecurityResearcher" dude. How do we know you're not lying? How do we know you aren't a terrorist or a hacker?
I like the way you think. That mindset would suit you well in my career! :D

Reactions: MarinaThyme
Amber, will you please at least move this thread from this (public) forum to a models-only forum?

I like the way you think. That mindset would suit you well in my career! :D

I like you, stranger. I hope you are who you say you are and stick around! ;) I studied criminal justice before I had my son. I wanted to do detective work or human services stuff like being a PO or substance abuse counselling. I think very differently than most humans so I would like to make use of that someday. My therapist wants me to become a therapist lol. I'm good at problem solving and connecting dots in cold cases. I would love to do something investigative someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.