AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you shave your head on cam for tokens?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shaved my head earlier this year, and if the price was right I must say that I MIGHT do it again.
The only thing that would stop me really is just cos it's taken me so long to get it to this length now, and I'm only just starting to like it, but then again it's only hair isn't it really. I guess it would be less traumatic for me to do as my hair is still short anyway. But I hated it when it was really short, plus it's winter and my head would be chilly!!!

But hair is very personal to a lot of people.

Even though I've been shaving part of my head for over a year, I would not. The reasons being:

:animals-cat: I did it once and did not like it. I do not feel I was properly compensated (which is my fault) and I had to have my friend come over and fix the mohawk line all emergency style since I do not shave it myself normally. It was a huge pain in the ass.
:animals-cat: After I did it once, I attracted regulars that had a huge shaving fetish and continually bugged me to shave the entire thing, to always videotape me getting it done, wanting me to shave my pussy, etc. when I was growing it out. It got really ridiculous.
:animals-cat: I'm the sort of girl who will invite streetkids over to take a shower in exchange for a trim-up. I like being spontaneous when it comes to my hair.
:animals-cat: I do not like people thinking they have any control over my hair whatsoever. It's mine and it's very personal.
:animals-cat: The time that I spend having my friends shave my head is friend time, not work time. I do not want to be thinking about a guy whacking off when we're gossiping about boys. I also don't want to censor myself and my personal information during this process.

Reactions: CandiBooXO
Man...I really like my hair...it would have to be A LOT of tokens...like enough to equal a decent year's salary.lol.
I remember once someone asked me if I would make him a video of me plucking out all of my eyebrows. He offered me like 500 tokens. lol. I politely declined.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Man I WISH someone would offer to tip me to shave my eyebrows! Two quick swipes of a makeup removing wipe and TA-DA!

JoleneBrody said:
Man I WISH someone would offer to tip me to shave my eyebrows! Two quick swipes of a makeup removing wipe and TA-DA!

lol. I know, I know. It sounds simple, but I did it once in high school and they have never been the same. I think I was traumatized. :-D

JoleneBrody said:

That's just...mean! Brilliant...and incredibly business savvy like...but mean!! That's just...awful! Awful damned entertaining! I love it! Let me know when it happens.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I'm contemplating shaving my head in support for alot of friends and family going thru chemo. If I can help my own financial issues, therefore allowing me to travel a little and see said people, then I might be game for it. I dunno if I will go totally bald, or just super short. I have shaved to the skin underneath up to the tops of my ears since I was 16, so thats not a huge deal. The other thing would be me wearing a wig at work cause they don't allow bald heads or women with "extream" cuts aka super short hair. I was thinking of doing a hawk, since I have always wanted one, but never did it. Hubby is on the fence about it since when we met my hair was to my thighs. Thats been a while lol

Eva_ChangeN said:
I'm contemplating shaving my head in support for alot of friends and family going thru chemo. If I can help my own financial issues, therefore allowing me to travel a little and see said people, then I might be game for it. I dunno if I will go totally bald, or just super short. I have shaved to the skin underneath up to the tops of my ears since I was 16, so thats not a huge deal. The other thing would be me wearing a wig at work cause they don't allow bald heads or women with "extream" cuts aka super short hair. I was thinking of doing a hawk, since I have always wanted one, but never did it. Hubby is on the fence about it since when we met my hair was to my thighs. Thats been a while lol
Have they already lost hair? Losing hair during chemo is becoming more and more uncommon. My best friend and my grandpa just barely finished and neither lost any hair. :) That is very sweet of you but it may not be something they'll have to go through.

Reactions: LailaBaise
No amount of tokens would be worth it. Seriously.

Shaving my head falls into the category of "things that would make me cry at the end of the night," and I haven't done anything in that category yet and don't plan to. It would be too degrading to do something so personal and upsetting in public for money.

To the girls who have the balls to shave their heads and don't attach their self-image to strands keratin hanging off of their scalp, I have nothing but mad respect. :handgestures-salute:

I'm really curious where the motivation for this fetish comes from - is it sexual? The psychology behind this stuff fascinates me.

Jupiter551 said:
I'm really curious where the motivation for this fetish comes from - is it sexual? The psychology behind this stuff fascinates me.
Me too. With regard to shaving one's head, I wonder if it's related to degradation fetishism. Kind of a reverse (in gender) of the Biblical Samson story.

It would take a LOT of money. My hair is down past my waist and having very long red hair is a huge part of my identity. I can't say that I wouldn't do it, because there is a price for almost everything, but it would have to be several thousand dollars and I'd have to okay it with someone first.

I've seen this sort of fetish before and I don't know what its about but it seems kind of neat (just not for me.) I wonder if its about dehumanizing or humiliating the girl or if it is really just about the hair itself. Either way, neat fetish, just not for me.

If I were to ever get rid of my mohawk I'm sure I'd squawk about it beforehand. Maybe I should remember to give some warning before I do or just film it. I usually just shave my head when I get bored or anxious enough. Might as well do something useful with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.