AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever regretted banning a user? Users would you return?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 20, 2023
Hi everyone ,

I was having a chat with a model about something interesting and it got me thinking if others have experienced the same and if they did anything different?

My model friend has had a semi regular and quite good tipper either leave or was asked to leave a while ago. Previously the financial hit never bothered them but as the economy here and everywhere has took a down turn my friend has took a big hit to their cam earnings. They are currently thinking about asking said user to return.

Would you agree with doing this? Would you do it yourselves?
If you were a user would you even return if they asked you to leave?

All I could say was you can ask but be prepared for a pretty harsh refusal if you kicked them out and they're not interested in returning.

Reactions: Natural9
If we have a long term/regular thing happening and I tell you to leave me alone, you're messing with my mental health to a degree that is causing me to constantly be overstimulated and giving disproportionate responses to whatever it is you're actually doing or think you're doing. I have never reached out and asked someone to come back for that reason. If they come back with a new name or the same name and changes their behavior, then we're good. IF it starts again, I'll cut if off. Yes, times get hard because people are used to seeing that person carry the room so when they're gone their smaller tips feel insignificant compared to what that person would tip but with adjusting spending habits I've been able to sail through to the other side.

Edit: Some people have successfully come back with zero trouble, others came back and immediately started bringing up the past. I don't live in yesterday and tomorrow doesn't exist, only today. I think a person is more likely to come back if I don't reach out to them. Her mileage may vary depending on what went down.

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post, I guess I kind of think of it in terms of I can regret every decision I made whether it was a decision that had good or bad consequences but the truth of the matter is I will never know how anything worked out because you cannot actually start over in these situations. There are prejudices built by past interactions, the only thing that matters is whether or not you're willing to deal with it at the end of the day. Can you look yourself in the eye and go to sleep with a sound mind? If yes, proceed.

Reactions: MarieElise
Sounds like a bad idea because by inviting said user back they are inviting back all the reason that user got banned in the first place. On top of that, they are now in a financial situation where they might end up tolerating more from that user than they would have in the past. Personally there hasn't ever been a person I've banned who was worth un banning, but it would also take quite a lot for me to ban someone in the first place (I'm sure almost everyone I've banned while camming was due to racism)