AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wow. Didn't know a cam girl could be this intolorent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Saw a post from a cam girl on Twitter earlier who I used to like that made me sick to my stomach! It's from a British cam girl who's been retweeting these vile anti LGBTQ tweets. I just can't believe a cam girl can have beliefs like this & be so closed minded. I say this because from what I've mostly seen since I've entered the world of cam girls about a decade ago cam girls are some of the most broad minded, free-spirited & loving people in this world.

This is the disgusting pic that came with the post she retweeted from an account called Woke Archive which was titled 'Why can't the left understand this?'

I mean literally what the actual hell!? What the fuck is it to you how a gay person wants to behave?? I sometimes think we're going backwards in this world instead of forwards.

what's exactlly the point? she could be wrong but idealize camgirls and having expectations about how 'open mind' a cam girl should be is childish. if a random person would be posted that you would still come here and complain? stop following her if this so unacceptable for you and that's it, no drama needed.

I mean literally what the actual hell!? What the fuck is it to you how a gay person wants to behave?? I sometimes think we're going backwards in this world instead of forwards.

Literally, huh? :p

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

There are a few cam models who make an entire brand out of being far right bigots. There's a market there which sucks balls.

I get what you're saying, it confuses me when sex workers support things which hurt other sex workers. I have an idea that because we do this job we must all be at least somewhat tolerant. But that's just not the case.

I just block and move on. :(

Listen I'm not idolising anyone & I'm not complaining. I just thought I'd share with you guys my disgust at something I'd seen on Twitter which has relavance here, as it's something that's been tweeted by a cam model.
I must say I'm really suprised by the responses so far. I thought I'd have people agreeing with how wrong her post was & maybe some posting to say they've seen her tweets or the tweets from the account she retweeted.

• Funny!
Reactions: EllaM
Listen I'm not idolising anyone & I'm not complaining. I just thought I'd share with you guys my disgust at something I'd seen on Twitter which has relavance here, as it's something that's been tweeted by a cam model.
I must say I'm really suprised by the responses so far. I thought I'd have people agreeing with how wrong her post was & maybe some posting to say they've seen her tweets or the tweets from the account she retweeted.
Well, it is a discussion forum, so you're gonna get the whole spectrum of opinions. And so far you only really got one critical one, although another was from someone who hates the incorrect use of the word "literally". Which let's be honest, you used completely (literally? ;) ) incorrectly.

As for me, yes I agree that the opinion expressed by that persons tweet are vile, but if a model I had previously respected / followed turned out to have such opinions, I'd drop them like the proverbial (in Australia) sack of shit and move on..

So you came to gossip about her/ bully her for bullying others?
I think most people are against that kind of intolerance here, but I also think a lot of people on this forum are super mature and chill, and avoid the whole outrage, drama bandwagon.

ETA; In general mostly the people on this forum try to discourage users/ other models from becoming obsessive on one specific cam model, and just support people in moving on ...

Completely agree with you that it’s disgusting to see this kinda thing still and it does feel like things are going backwards in a lot of ways. And I agree that it’s more surprising to see this attitude coming from a cammodel because in my experience too the women in this industry are more progressive and open minded than the average person.

Still, everyone’s different and it would be naive to assume that because someone’s a SW, they’re a certain type of person. We all get into this work and stay in it for different reasons. People are people at the end of the day and there’s diversity in thought in all industries not just this one.

I’d say for certain that a model who feels comfortable openly sharing those ideals and spreading intolerant crap like that on social media would not be welcome here at ACF.

I’d say for certain that a model who feels comfortable openly sharing those ideals and spreading intolerant crap like that on social media would not be welcome here at ACF.
and I mean that literally :D

Parks And Recreation GIF

The model that retweeted that left this forum a while ago. A lot of other models have gone after her on Twitter for having transphobic beliefs etc. She's been gone forever. Other models went after her hard already for worse stuff. She clearly knows that, and doesn't care. So in these instances I think it's best not to feed the person any more attention, since it seems that must be what they want.

The model that retweeted that left this forum a while ago. A lot of other models have gone after her on Twitter for having transphobic beliefs etc. She's been gone forever. Other models went after her hard already for worse stuff. She clearly knows that, and doesn't care. So in these instances I think it's best not to feed the person any more attention, since it seems that must be what they want.
Yeah definitely should not be dropping their name here.

I feel like I may be against the crowd on this one, but I can understand where OP is coming from with the shock that a cam model would be supporting that negative ideology. Our jobs depend on people being open minded and progressive, so it isn’t too far off to be surprised when they are not themselves open minded and progressive.

Yeah definitely should not be dropping their name here.

I feel like I may be against the crowd on this one, but I can understand where OP is coming from with the shock that a cam model would be supporting that negative ideology. Our jobs depend on people being open minded and progressive, so it isn’t too far off to be surprised when they are not themselves open minded and progressive.
Yes, there's just already so much open bigotry in the world these days that nothing surprises me.
This person already gets a ton of negative attention, which might be feeding into her continuing with this stuff.

Yes, there's just already so much open bigotry in the world these days that nothing surprises me.
A slight sidetrack to follow you here (in a non-stalker way ;) )

Over the last 10-20 years I have been dismayed to witness a world-wide rise of conservatism, bigotry and intolerance.
By now we could have been (should have been) so much more :cry:

A slight sidetrack to follow you here (in a non-stalker way ;) )

Over the last 10-20 years I have been dismayed to witness a world-wide rise of conservatism, bigotry and intolerance.
By now we could have been (should have been) so much more :cry:
I agree. It's shocking isn't it?! This is not the direction I thought things were taking 20 years ago.
Maybe it was always there on the dl and social media just brought it all out in the open, idk. But it's scary. I do think with the rise of he internet we have more information, in general, so it can seem like crimes etc are more common. But I think in the past we just didn't hear about as much openly. However in the case of conservative politics, things have definitely gone backward.

I agree. It's shocking isn't it?! This is not the direction I thought things were taking 20 years ago.
indeed. I maybe am naive, but I always had high hopes for us. Or maybe, given that history tends to have cycles, I was just hoping that the upswing of enlightenment would last longer.

Reactions: MarieElise
I know a verified model on here who shares extremely bigoted stuff on social media. I unfollowed a long while ago but it's really sad to see someone you used to look up to go down the far-right rabbit hole.

However in the case of conservative politics, things have definitely gone backward.

Yeah. Once those who are greedy for wealth and power figured out how easy it was to grift ignorant people (tell them what they want to hear repeatedly and convince them to fear anything different), they stuck to the formula for decades. Particularly the past 20-30 years or so.

They’re exploiting the fears of the people they claim to protect, because it keeps them rich and powerful to keep their followers angry and misinformed. Sad that so many people buy into it.

Yeah. Once those who are greedy for wealth and power figured out how easy it was to grift ignorant people (tell them what they want to hear repeatedly and convince them to fear anything different), they stuck to the formula for decades. Particularly the past 20-30 years or so.

They’re exploiting the fears of the people they claim to protect, because it keeps them rich and powerful to keep their followers angry and misinformed. Sad that so many people buy into it.
I agree with what you said here, although rather than sad I feel pretty frustrated and angry about it. Seems so clear as day, and obvious to me 🤦‍♀️

I like to change out gay people for christianity to point out the hypocrisy of their bigotry.

Christians I do respect
-Acts like a normal human being
-Doesn't Force upon you the fact that they're Christian
-Literally is a normal person that you can be friends with

Christians I do not respect
-Christianity is the focal point of their existence
-Cross everywhere and everything including but not limited to profile photo jewelry clothing
-Complains about lgbtq people constantly
-Dresses like a JCPenney catalog model to show the world how moral they are

Status
Not open for further replies.