AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WoW Guild

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
Moonsunit said:
... but to roll alliance I'm gonna have to think about this.
Oh please... to play with friends who fucking cares what faction you are? Especially since Azuremyst is a PvE server! Suck it up and roll a character already so we have more people to hang out with. :p
;)

I've been very absent from the guild lately. I'm hoping it's just a phase and I'll WANT to play again soon, but for now I'm just taking some time away.

PrincessDaisy said:
go horde or go home
See

Mirra said:
Oh please... to play with friends who fucking cares what faction you are? Especially since Azuremyst is a PvE server! Suck it up and roll a character already so we have more people to hang out with. :p
I've been playing on my other server more lately because it's been so dead on Azuremyst but I keep checking it every few days. Anyone who wants to chill with us, feel free to apply to Amber Army, send me an in-game mail (Malsteria), or even a message on the forums here and we'll get ya in. If people want to do things, also let me know. It just got boring there with only one or two people on at a time.

PrincessDaisy said:
And everytime I play a game on my gaming pc it over heats... I need a new one!

I can totally understand this issue. I have to keep my CPU fan at 60% for my computer to not lock up during gaming or long periods using of processor intensive tasks. It was good at 53% during the winter but the air temperature is a good 6 degrees Celsius warmer now so I guess a little more airflow is in order to provide the same cooling. *shrug*

I'd also like to add that while I personally have always been alliance myself, that doesn't play into it. We are alliance primarily because that was what Amber wanted and obviously what Amber wants, Amber gets. :)

I'd also like to add that while I personally have always been alliance myself, that doesn't play into it. We are alliance primarily because that was what Amber wanted and obviously what Amber wants, Amber gets. :)

the only thing i could roll was maybe a draeni. pally of course but a worgan druid might be just as fun :)

but horde? well its good to be "bad"
can't say alli could ever be better
had a undead ms war
ret pally
bloodelf huntard
resto druid
and a troll fire mage :)
pvp all the way

havent played since TBC no wrath or cata for me

but cause i need a new group to play wow with i might just go all alli and pvp to play.

and on a note of my pc its a craptop

My current subscription will expire at the end of July. I doubt I'll even be on in the mean time, except maybe to ensure that my mailbox is empty and check that Mirra can access the guild functions correctly. He's the stand-in GM while I am away.

As I said before, I hope I feel like playing again some day, but this could finally be the end of my WoW days.

AmberCutie said:
As I said before, I hope I feel like playing again some day, but this could finally be the end of my WoW days.

I second this statement. June 24th is my probable last day of WoW (EVER?) too. I like to take the summer off from video gaming in general and I don't see myself rushing to back to WoW when it gets cold outside again. Also I am engaged and WoW isn't going to fit into the equation once the fiancee moves in

I hardly log onto my hunter in the guild. I spend all my time on my horde toons on the other server. I guess I missed the party?

So um... yeah... I haven't played much due to my schedule with my class but I'll be trying to get back into things once this class is over next week.

ALSO apparently Blizzard is giving a lot of people who are current subscribers free keys to give to friends. If I am understanding this e-mail correctly, this is a full copy of the game so you don't have to buy the original (though it's cheap right now anyway) and get 30 days for free without the restrictions placed on trial accounts. If anyone wants this free game key, let me know. :)

i was checking out the new bells and whistles in the 4.2 patch and got the urge to play another month. I went to my account management page and there was a nice FREE 7 days of WoW! So I am playing for free this week but probably WON'T be paying for a scrip.

If anyone has a frozen acct you may be able to play for a free week.
Just thought I'd pass this along

Hrm... unfortunately I haven't had a frozen account I'm afraid. In fact I've been gearing up my priest to try and raid with a little guild here on Stormrage. XFIRE informs me I've played 52 hours in the past 7 days... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.