AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wrongful Ban on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2023
Hello @punker barbie

My account on Chaturbate is Juliacapulet. I had an account with a community of 35k followers. I hab over 100k tokens on my account and i was just online and all of a sudden my account was banned. This is 100% a mistake. I was online and this guy was talking to me and saying he was under age (13) and I kept asking how old he really was and he was saying he was joking and I told him not to joke about that because under age is not allowed on cb. I did not support what he said and warned him it’s not allowed, please help me get my account back. I don’t have time to loose I need to work and earn tokens. Please im begging u I did not break any rules. I worked so hard on this account it’s my livelihood and what keeps a roof over my head. Please help me get my account back. I do not support age play and I even warned him it’s not allowed. I have no intention of breaking the Chaturbate rules.

Thank you for your prompt response.
sincerely Juliacapulet

Hi @punker barbie Can u please help speed up the process? I really need to work and I have been banned for almost a week. I really need to work. Please can u help speed up the process?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
Juliacapulet

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie Can u please help speed up the process? I really need to work and I have been banned for almost a week. I really need to work. Please can u help speed up the process?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
Juliacapulet

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.