AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wrongful reports, wrongful ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

assparagus

Banhammered
Jul 21, 2023
I have been permabanned on top of knowingly incorrect reports, in march from a model and in july twice from a viewers. All three people came at me with silly talk, I told them something and ended in biggotry racism corner of reports rightaway every time.

Every time except the third time when it was already a permaban without any discussion, I got this notice in email from support when asking to be unbanned

".......we have determined to provide you with this one-time warning. In order to have your suspension removed, please confirm that you understand that should you .................... you will be immediately terminated from the Chaturbate platform. "

Although I always replied to support in emails telling them that reports were not factual and right, they never discussed the issue with me. Surely I always replid "yes" to that warning to get back to broadcasting.

I am not banned fairly, I would like to ask CB support / @punker barbie to look into that and unban me.

skinny_d1ck

Status
Not open for further replies.