AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WTF Pandora?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLitaRose

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2014
So I listen to Pandora a lot and love to use it specifically when cleaning houses. I keep it mostly on musicals or Disney, since I'm not always in the mood for certain things.
Well lately while on the Disney station, I've had other music play. Not just other animated films, but things like Franz Ferdinand and Rise Against (I like both so no complaints.) But still thought it was odd. Hahaha

Wanna share some odd Pandora stories?

I love how Pandora has targeted advertisements based on your location.

But up until recently it always seemed to mess my location up---so while I played it on cam people would always ask why it was playing advertisements for (insert location here)

Oddly enough, I've never gotten location specific ads. I think it's cause I have mine turned off?

i love/hate pandora. If you listen to it daily even with a couple dozen different stations you start ot hear the same stuff all the time. But I can't quit it.

Lots of my stations have ended up weird... my "Rihanna Radio" plays lots of Lynyrd Skynyrd and Pink Floyd which is cool but... ?
On another station I thumbs upped a violin heavy instrumental version of a pop song... And now that's like ALL that station plays. And it's very unlike the stations original band I forget which...

I have a random zip code plugged in there so I get localized ads specialized for another place.

I've been meaning to pay for the ad free version since forever but also go through phases when I'm too sick of it to bother.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I thought about paying for Pandora, but I never use it for shows. I mostly use Youtube, or my iTunes.
Yeah, I have an I Fight Dragons station, but it mostly plays Vampire Weekend now o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.