AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Confession - found this forum when fell in love with cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
This is long - so am sorry - of course don't have to read it - if this is your topic you might and maybe it will help someone. And as others have said here this type of hustle comes from certain countries so if you want to avoid it then you can sort girls by country and not see certain areas - or you can just stay away from the connection and enjoy the shows which is what I have done.

Not sure how other viewers of cams found this forum but I googled "fell in love with cam girl?" and first selection was reddit - lots of stories there. Second selection was this forum and thus my ability to read many situations similar to mine. Thanks for the back tattoo and other comments I could even laugh as I saw and read that I was the same guy they were telling that yes - she doesn't love you - wants your money.

If COVID hadn't happened would probably never of ended up on a cam site. Travel the world for my packaging business so am either on a plane looking at pretty ladies or in a hotel and restaurant doing the same thing. Last 11 years has taken me mainly to Asia for work - before that was Europe. And before you say lucky you - trust me - after your first year of being gone 320 plus days and even selling your house as it sits empty for 9/10 of the year you would not want to be me in year 2 - and for sure not in years 3 to 11. Live like a nomad - upside many memories and many flings but downside is no connection to anything - not even your own country or family. Was married just before work took me in this direction - the marriage ended when it became apparent I would be gone a lot. Never did remarry but have had 1 gf for last 11 years now - she is in Asia and can't get travel visa very often and knows I won't marry a 2nd time and is all good with the lifestyle a traveling business owner can supply - big house with pool in the tropics and an apartment building with 15 units )that generates enough income for her and her 2 older kids so that if never saw me again would be alright money wise. And both paid for in full and all in her name and names of her kids.

So my life was good - living in tropics when home - and when not home then living in hotel - either way - had a pool hahaha. Enter COVID - Canadians return home while you still can. Caught one of the last flights out of Manila back on March 12 - got to Canada - did 14 day quarantine in an air bnb - ended up with family as have no connection to this country other than a passport and that my company and me pay CDN taxes.

Had heard about Cam sites from a wild youtube video about a guy watched them - you can google "Grant amato bulgarian cam girl" if you want to read about a guy who drops $200,000 USD on a cam girl and well - you can watch or read the rest if you want. So now I'm grounded - no fights - nothing - bit of business to do but that gets slower each day. Try a cam site - mmm - kinda nice. All is good - then meet my first love - Euro Asian lady - young - pretty - tall - fun and I get the PM. Will you stay with me tonight and wait for the squirt. Well of course hahahha. Asks me lots of questions - so fun. She said works out of KZ - never been over there - thinking - maybe should try if can fly again =) This happens on a weekend but her normal shift is my nightime in Canada when sleep so I not see her much but enough to google the fall in love with cam girl =) After 2 weeks and some $$$ - she vanishes - maybe not make enough money - maybe COVID - no idea. She had started to get bossy before left though - was a muli goal didn't I know so that meant I need to spend more and more - oh okay. Then the - why you not tips lots at one time - why just small amounts and ya don't want to say I don't spend lots at one click as once goal is done you leave hahaha

Next lady that was good at the PM too - was from Columbia (bad luck for me as more in my time zone so around more hours when I'm awake - again - never been there - so was thinking - that could be a flight =) She would laugh at my jokes - suggest menu items - did I want a table for 1 and a menu - mmm - you bet =) I have since read on this forum that likely in both cases am not talking with the model - odd emoji maybe from them but more than likely someone handling all the PM - and someone very good at making the connection.

As the days passed the lets see each other tomorrow and throw in some Love you Joe started and yes - I use Joe when travel as in Asia lots say Hey Joe when see a foreigner =) Then started the Private - so you can have the recording - so now the $50 to $80 a day when see her online can become $150 easy. I've got money - if was in the mafia I would be what they call an earner hahahah. Always made lots - the LEO in me maybe =) I work cause want to and have employees so want to keep them in money too but if COVID shut it all done I'd never have to work again. But ya - easy to spend $3,000 plus a month on a cam girl gf =) that is USD - in CDN we looking at over $4,000 a month. So ya - I start to back off - the money spent is getting dumb - ran out of things to do in PVT and the hustle never ends - oh you want me to put on heels when I dance - sure - that's 80 token hahah -oh okay. Then you see other guys showing up and doing PVT too etc so you get a feeling maybe this isn't real. So reality hits like a hammer - and it hurts. So I back off - then starts the slighted ex gf mode - where were you - why you not come yesterday - why you not PM etc etc.

So I left and had never given any contact info or any real info about me - didn't get her whatsapp or her instagram or my Messenger etc despite wanting me to get it - nothing. After years on the road you learn to never give out any true info as you never know what can happen AND yes I do have a gf for many years =) Womanizer - okay - lets say that - true enough - but an honest one in that never promising anyone anything - am just passing through - may be back though as do travel for work. But is easier to leave a girl behind when the plane leaves than one on the internet as the internet is always there. That is the hard part. But I did it - and I still go on cam sites - don't answer any PM unless the menu looks good and am going to party - tokens until she squirt and i get done haha - party party. And usually new lady each time as seems like no shortage girls. Odd time return but am not sure they remember me and ya - I do the slam bam thank you maam and a ty and gone. But I know how to quit things - had money when was young so the bar and the powder up the nose took me to hell and back - quit all that 25 years ago now but that took 12 step programs. Next was Vegas - had the high roller card at the Stratesphere back in the day - comped for everything (room, food, limo and shows) with own host when in town and was in a town a lot as the buzz was wow. Downside of business - can work from anywhere so can be places for weeks, months, or years at a time. Again easier to quit as can fly away and not come back and when realized i was okay if only lost $1,000 that day was something really stupid about that and ya if hadn't quit would be no tropics house or apartment building now that is for sure.

So despite my laughing at the back tattoo comment and other great ones - I can feel sorry for these guys as I have seen how the hustle can be done and if they are good at it I am not sure any guy with $$$ and time would not fall into it and I hope they find their way out before the financial hardship becomes all too real and the girl cools off and the reality is very dark. No one likes to be conned but its happened - can't change it - like anything in life - learn your lesson and keep moving - that's the trick - keep moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.