AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You are in snoop mode

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
Thanks for the advice. So today started my first day on Stripchat. Only after 4 hours did I notice that there is a button on the page to start spy mode. That button You are in spy mode. Is this like a private room? Isn't it public? I don't like to make a show of playing in public. That is why I ask. I'm working on one more page.

Solution
Thank you much
He didn't answer your question right. He "explained" how spying works, not spy mode. @Natural9 was correct (in this thread), though in general I think it would be lovely if members who never cammed stopped trying to answer these kind of threads and left that to other models/site support (if my use of spray bottle gifs wasn't clear enough).

Spy mode is a way to manually turn on spying for Stripchat members even if you're not currently in a private show on Stripchat. Mostly useful if you're splitcamming for when you're in a private on another site.
Thanks for the advice. So today started my first day on Stripchat. Only after 4 hours did I notice that there is a button on the page to start spy mode. That button You are in spy mode. Is this like a private room? Isn't it public? I don't like to make a show of playing in public. That is why I ask. I'm working on one more page.
Spy mode is like you are in a private show, possibly on another site, and users in your room on stripchat can pay your set price to "spy" per minute on your show. If you click the button the second time, you go back to live in your public room. Fan club members can spy for free if you have it allowed as a fan club member perk.

If you do not want to do a show in public you can chose to do a ticket show, where users pay a ticket price for whatever show you have set to do. You can also use a group show which is per minute you choose for a group of users to join at the rate you have set per minute for group shows.

MODEL FAQ'S

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Spy mode is a feature of SC/xHL where a viewer can "Snoop" on a standard private show. If you have turned spy mode on, this allows other , paying members to also watch what you are doing in the private show. You set the token rate, and you get that amount of tokens every minute from these interested viewers. It can be financially rewarding for you as a model...you may have unlimited viewers also watching and paying for a show. Most models will set the spy rate a little lower than the full private rate in order to capture these viewers. It works especially well for new models; giving you exposure and helping to build a clientele. Note, however, that this feature cannot be used in "Exclusive Private" due to technical reasons, as I understand it. Also, please note that you CAN identify who has been spying on you after the show is over by their token counts. A PM to these viewers sometime when the room is slow inviting them back for their own special show can bring them back to your room

Reactions: prizenka
Upvote 0
Spy mode is a feature of SC/xHL where a viewer can "Snoop" on a standard private show. If you have turned spy mode on, this allows other , paying members to also watch what you are doing in the private show. You set the token rate, and you get that amount of tokens every minute from these interested viewers. It can be financially rewarding for you as a model...you may have unlimited viewers also watching and paying for a show. Most models will set the spy rate a little lower than the full private rate in order to capture these viewers. It works especially well for new models; giving you exposure and helping to build a clientele. Note, however, that this feature cannot be used in "Exclusive Private" due to technical reasons, as I understand it. Also, please note that you CAN identify who has been spying on you after the show is over by their token counts. A PM to these viewers sometime when the room is slow inviting them back for their own special show can bring them back to your room
no.
ice hockey sport GIF by NHL

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you much

Upvote 0
Thank you much
He didn't answer your question right. He "explained" how spying works, not spy mode. @Natural9 was correct (in this thread), though in general I think it would be lovely if members who never cammed stopped trying to answer these kind of threads and left that to other models/site support (if my use of spray bottle gifs wasn't clear enough).

Spy mode is a way to manually turn on spying for Stripchat members even if you're not currently in a private show on Stripchat. Mostly useful if you're splitcamming for when you're in a private on another site.

Upvote 0
Solution

Your spray bottle gifs made my day 👍🏼

Upvote 0
Upvote 0