AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You make me nervous!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2011
Texas
Am I the only model that gets nervous when there is another model in her room? I feel like I am doing everything wrong and that they are judging me.

I get REALLY nervous when I am doing a show and they stay in there! It's not just the models that bother me, it's women in general. I don't tend to have girl friends in real life and it seems it is just as weird for me online as well. I have nothing against it, I usually watch models online - mostly the trainwreck ones for fun, but I admire some of the girls so I do watch. I am not saying I HATE it, it just feels weird!

Am I the only one?!

Totally understandable and I'm positive you're not the only one, I guess it's like performing a song in front of another musician lol.

Or talking up your all time favourite movie to a friend/date and then watching it with them but spending the whole time nervously wondering if they "get" it. :lol:

Reactions: CassieRamone
It doesn't bother me in public chat but I have had a few models go group with me and it does make me nervous. Not like in a bothersome nervous but more like... I feel like I want to do the best show possible for them and I stress about it more than normal.

It depends on how well I know the model, I guess. If it's someone I look up to and I find out they're in my room I kinda panick a bit.. Don't break any rules, don't be an idiot.

But when it's a model I don't know, never heard of.. I usually don't care. I click to check the profile and see the camscore and its usually sub 1000, so I figure.. they must be taking notes or something? Maybe? Not that you can learn much from me though hahaha.

When I was first starting out, it seemed like I ONLY had models in my room. Didn't make me nervous, I was more... tEAcH mEEEEEeeee! But there was that voice in the back of my head too, judging me in their eyes, which wanted me to get done with what I was doing (unless things went paid lol) to ask for more advice.

I know exactly what you mean! I love having models come by but it definitely makes me feel like I'm not performing up to par. And JoloneJolene always visits me on my lazy sicky days! I love having her around, but especially since she is such an active model I feel like I need to be more energetic when she's watching.

Sorry to single you out, JJ! It flatters me so that you watch me at all! You're my favorite. And I know you're not sitting there judging me for not constantly dancing. You just inspire me to be better, I guess.

I always want to go group or spy on privates but I am so afraid of weirding a model out. I've only done it with models I know well or when my boyfriend is sitting nearby and suggests it. if i ever creep anyone out let me know and i'll stop being so pervy!

LadyBakes said:
I know exactly what you mean! I love having models come by but it definitely makes me feel like I'm not performing up to par. And JoloneJolene always visits me on my lazy sicky days! I love having her around, but especially since she is such an active model I feel like I need to be more energetic when she's watching.

Sorry to single you out, JJ! It flatters me so that you watch me at all! You're my favorite. And I know you're not sitting there judging me for not constantly dancing. You just inspire me to be better, I guess.

I always want to go group or spy on privates but I am so afraid of weirding a model out. I've only done it with models I know well or when my boyfriend is sitting nearby and suggests it. if i ever creep anyone out let me know and i'll stop being so pervy!

Aw Lady! I hang out with you cuz I dig ya, you don't need to do anything but be yer awesome self! I'll start Pming you "SIT DOWN! hehehe.

It makes me really nervous, especially when I'm having a slow day! I always think that they must think I'm a loser with no one talking or tipping!

i agree. i like having models in my room but at the same time i feel really self conscious. im socially awkward as well and i feel like i should engage in conversation but im not sure how to go about it... i definitely feel like im doing everything wrong. back when i was working mfc more i had a dream where i was camming and trying to be sexy a well known top 20 model taps me on the shoulder and "says you can stop now, ill do it for you cause i know what im doing' so i watch her take over my room and fill it with people lol i wont mention who it was for reasons of embarrassment. even though i know the girls on the forum are super cool non judgey ladies i still feel like im wholly unimpressive when they stop by.

Reactions: Jessi J
Jaydenrainey said:
i agree. i like having models in my room but at the same time i feel really self conscious. im socially awkward as well and i feel like i should engage in conversation but im not sure how to go about it... i definitely feel like im doing everything wrong. back when i was working mfc more i had a dream where i was camming and trying to be sexy a well known top 20 model taps me on the shoulder and "says you can stop now, ill do it for you cause i know what im doing' so i watch her take over my room and fill it with people lol i wont mention who it was for reasons of embarrassment. even though i know the girls on the forum are super cool non judgey ladies i still feel like im wholly unimpressive when they stop by.
YOU ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Don't ever say that about yourself!!!!! I love you no matter what you do on cam. You are awesome, and should be treated as such. I get captivated by your lovely eyes and your full upper lips. They are an eyecatcher for me. I love you Jayden, don't ever feel nervous, and you can tell me to go away if I am making you too self conscious. :h:. Kisses

MadisonLeigh said:
It makes me really nervous, especially when I'm having a slow day! I always think that they must think I'm a loser with no one talking or tipping!
Ah same! It seems like I'm always having the lamest night when hot models hang! I always feel like screaming, "it's not normally this slow, I swear people like me sometimes!"

MercyRain said:
Jaydenrainey said:
YOU ARE VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Don't ever say that about yourself!!!!! I love you no matter what you do on cam. You are awesome, and should be treated as such. I get captivated by your lovely eyes and your full upper lips. They are an eyecatcher for me. I love you Jayden, don't ever feel nervous, and you can tell me to go away if I am making you too self conscious. :h:. Kisses

hehe thank you kindly :blush

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Jaydenrainey said:
MercyRain said:
Jaydenrainey said:

hehe thank you kindly :blush
No problem.

My rooms are always dead, so I get self conscious about a model coming in and thinking "wow, this chick's boring, she can't even keep a conversation going". Aside from that worry, though, I'm glad to have a model in my room, if she's on her premium account (or even on her model account, as long as she isn't on cam, and isn't being all haughty).

I like being watched though, and I always try my best (like tonight, nearly keeled over 'cause I started my night with my most fast paced song, didn't go over too well...), and having another model just makes me want to try that much harder!

LacieLaPlante said:
But when it's a model I don't know, never heard of.. I usually don't care. I click to check the profile and see the camscore and its usually sub 1000, so I figure.. they must be taking notes or something? Maybe? Not that you can learn much from me though hahaha.

Touché.

I love when models that I know and admire come to my room with her prem account (the only ones who came into my room with the model account are the above cases). It brights my day, I feel like.. "Wooooow I really like her and know she's watching and tipping me. I think I'm in heaven!!" :oops:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
TheJokerxx said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Touché.

I love when models that I know and admire come to my room with her prem account (the only ones who came into my room with the model account are the above cases). It brights my day, I feel like.. "Wooooow I really like her and know she's watching and tipping me. I think I'm in heaven!!" :oops:
thank God, I was starting to think that everybody gets nervous if I go to their room. I hope thats not the case, I love perving on ya'll.
I usually get nervous when it's someone I know IRL in my room.
All of u girls are welcome in my room anytime. I'll even plug ya (no pun intended) for the rest of the viewers. I used to have models blocked, but I took that off recently.
Jokerxx I hope u come and hang out some time. :)

I get super neverous when models I know and like comes into my room. If I'm unfamiliar with them it doesn't bother me and I like to think it's a good time to introduce ourselves. Most of my time is spent dancing and chatting, and I'm worried my "show" isn't overly entertaining and they may leave! I've been much better about it lately, trying to engage ANY models that comes into my room, and the fear has slightly subsided. There's still a lurking feeling of being judged by my co workers....especially If it's a little slower! Glad I'm not alone. Come join me next time I'm online and we'll commersceriate.

JoleneJolene said:
MadisonLeigh said:
Ah same! It seems like I'm always having the lamest night when hot models hang! I always feel like screaming, "it's not normally this slow, I swear people like me sometimes!"

I agree! I feel like I need to keep talking and make my room talk so people don't think it is always slow! Grrrr, ALWAYS happens on the worse days!

If they're in my room and don't say hi, I don't get nervous but I do get creeped out.

I get nervous when the models I look up too come in my room! and it sucks if its quite (actually its embarrassing!) The guys seem to love it though!

most models come in their prem accounts and agreed only sub 1000 scamscore models come in there actual model accounts - these ones dont make me nervous, like some of you guys I think they are just coming in to take notes!

xxx

I love the title of this thread btw, I dunno why but I think it's great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.