AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Favorite Alternative MFC Girls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit to perving on Tatt Goddess, xoEve, LaylaLux, and Violet (Viorotica)....... :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: atrain37
Felicity said:
I admit to perving on Tatt Goddess, xoEve, LaylaLux, and Violet (Viorotica)....... :handgestures-salute:

awe ;) i feel special! :dance:

A few i love ... im sure i could add like 20 more to this list!
kayden420
barbiechuu
Xoeve
KotaMorgue

Aww thanks :) I am not really alternative, just have a few piercings and some bad tattoos and a very foul mouth. Sorry, Sunday was a bit of a lazy day for me. I missed my Regulars and wanted to hang out lol. I am not sure I have laughed that much in a long time!

Definitely kota_morgue and um.. sunnydae is really cute too! She used to 'look' more 'alt' than she does now though. I think forestnymph counts as alt too!! she's fun ^_^ andddd... Julia_Gypsy is a dreaded girl with a hottttt behind, and alexlady!!!! xxxMusexxx, and of course the lovely nrrrd and RosemaryD! (wow. i have a lot. all right. i'm a perv. whats it to ya???)

JoleneJolene is an obvy one and there is also this other girl whose name changes all the time, she was kittykate18 for a while then llllxlllll, then smartass18, now llllollll... she's hot. super hot. and has a cute accent and doesnt take no guff.

i could also put myself on my favourites list :icon-ugeek: cause im sooooo cool.
and my homegurls CandiedLace and ElectrikStar for sures!!!!

I'd also consider BloodyMaryJane on this list, shes got some crazy haircolours, sick ass pole moves and GREAT taste in music. One of my favourites and i'd call her alt, esp. since she keeps her panties and bra on in public chat, lol.

EDIT: Can't forget about K1tt3n ! fuckyah.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Sevrin said:
JustLooking said:
My apologies for having an opinion and sharing it. I do happen to have a favourite alternative MFC girl. She has no tattoos or piercings also she doesn't get nude or do anything sexual, she's just happy to chat & have fun, I consider this pretty alternative for MFC. :smile:

That's pompous bullshit. It's rude to go shitting all over fun threads. It's also cowardly, as well as inappropriate, to hide behind nameless virgins while bathing in the reflected glow of their purity on a message board for camwhores. My apologies for having an opinion and sharing it.

Ok, Ok, message received...:handgestures-salute:

Shaun__ said:
JerMajesty said:
lets see...my favorite alternative MFC women are...

DemonikaDevour - (her names DemonikDevour on MFC) She just joined ACF , thats me totally schwasted with her at the club haha , i enjoy hanging out in her room having conversations, and playing Dead Island with her :-D

MsNaughtyKity - 5 am breakfast after getting wasted at the club haha... shes not online that often but shes always fun to be with

Morrighan- Always has a beer in her hand every time i go in her room...haha ... (shared a cab ride with her goin back from the club, but she was too drunk to remember :whistle: )

ScarlettLeigh - shes just awesome in my opinion , mild secretary by day, fun exhibitionist at night haha..

First three Ive met in person, im sure i met a couple more alternative girls that night...saw a glimpse of kota morgue but i didnt get to talk to her...and if Ive met anyone else..I was too drunk to remember... :lol:

You are my new hero. I have never gotten to meet a single model.

sorry man i missed your post... haha thanks..what can i say...i just like to have fun and kinda break stereotype and all the negative isms bout models and members meeting or like in that other topic friends or something haha..

I keep an eye on a few and try and enjoy some time with them when I can. The mains Alt girls I watch, in no particular order,
JoleneJolene, FrankieChemical, nrrrd, ForestNymph, BloodyMaryJane, MissMeowMixx. They be the main ones.
Special mention goes to Mila MlanXXX and although I don't perv her very much I admire her professionalism and attitude towards camming. Oh well, now I am working again maybe I can find time to get to know her better, hope so.
A couple that i have started to watch recently but haven't got know well yet,
KittenForever, Deathdoll and LittleHuman. We will see.
Most recently I meet another girl, and while not a cam model ( actually not sure on this, she my cam on her own site) I just love her to death, http://www.lizvicious.com/tour1/?nats=MDowOjEx&p=1. I started to follow her on twitter and I have to say she is 1 wild and zaney girl, I just can't get enough lately.
Ok, enough. That's my alt model list.

There's another very nice model some of you may want to check out. Very heavy metal :headbang: , but super sweet.

Formerly AlisiaStar, now AlisiaStar__

Sevrin said:
Sevrin said:
There's another very nice model some of you may want to check out. Very heavy metal :headbang: , but super sweet.

Formerly AlisiaStar, now AlisiaStar__

And now after another name change, finally Psycho_Candy
I would like to have her babies. Is this scientifically possible yet? :drool:
And Scar you can be on my fave list. The more redheads the better.

I decided to put Kota_Morgue on here again, but not because of how she dresses or has her hair. I am doing it because she is alternative in the beyond reasonable way she treats me. I told her she had a savage beauty when she was covered with the red wax after a show because it looked like blood, and instead of calling me a freak she agreed and did an awesome blood drenched photo set with her boyfriend. I think being alternative is about how you act not how you dress. So I felt she deserved another mention for doing that.

MissMeowMixx has never run away screaming either so I am going to put her on my alternative model list as well.

Thank you both for accepting me as I am.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
SirLes said:
I keep an eye on a few and try and enjoy some time with them when I can. The mains Alt girls I watch, in no particular order,
JoleneJolene, FrankieChemical, nrrrd, ForestNymph, BloodyMaryJane, MissMeowMixx. They be the main ones.
Special mention goes to Mila MlanXXX and although I don't perv her very much I admire her professionalism and attitude towards camming. Oh well, now I am working again maybe I can find time to get to know her better, hope so.
A couple that i have started to watch recently but haven't got know well yet,
KittenForever, Deathdoll and LittleHuman. We will see.
Most recently I meet another girl, and while not a cam model ( actually not sure on this, she my cam on her own site) I just love her to death, http://www.lizvicious.com/tour1/?nats=MDowOjEx&p=1. I started to follow her on twitter and I have to say she is 1 wild and zaney girl, I just can't get enough lately.
Ok, enough. That's my alt model list.
:O

I was mentioned. :h: :romance-wub:

Ohhhh so many pretty Alt girls, how the heck do I choose! This list might get a bit long.
JoleneJolene- I just love her, she is an amazing squishmitten of ubercute awesomeness.
Kota_morgue- Her super spooky, and tiny sprite like nature makes me want to squeal.
Heidi_Fox- A super serious vixen, and seriously one of the most genuine and sweet people I've met on MFC.
AedanRayne- Pretty much the best entertainer on MFC as far as I'm concerned
AlexLady- The lady that taught me pretty much everything I know about camming, and believed in me from the very start. Incredibly talented and incredibly sexy.
And of course my two real life home girls and friends Missmeowmixx and Electrikstar, they are just freaking pimp sauce and I love them both to absolutely itty bitty pretty little pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.