AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your "Fuck Yeah" Moment of the day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I surpassed my goal for my Streamate check by $50! FUCK YEAH!

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Found out I'm gettin a quarter of dank in the mornin', found out we're finally getting our cat on Monday, and I got a blow job. 3 fuck yeah moments today
emot-smug.gif

Arrived in Hollywood today.... week long vacation finally started... Fuck yea ! :-D

Both my Iggy and Friend's lists were full. Totally cleared my iggy list of all but the worst and had 9 friggin' pages of peeps on my friend's list that was condensed down to 4 because many of them are gone now. Spent the last hour doing that and can now iggy the latest tards again, Fuck Yeah!

Bocefish said:
Both my Iggy and Friend's lists were full. Totally cleared my iggy list of all but the worst and had 9 friggin' pages of peeps on my friend's list that was condensed down to 4 because many of them are gone now. Spent the last hour doing that and can now iggy the latest tards again, Fuck Yeah!
Doesn't it feel nice to clean house?!

I have activated your GFY account.

Please make sure you read all rules here:

SWEET! :dance:

Last friday of the month which means my projector show during my night shift! Fuck Yeah! This is my favorite show EVAH!

I finally got my issues with Unemployment worked out, and got paid, so now I'm not completely broke.

But then, I have enough bills that I'll wind up being damn close to broke for the foreseeable future. :(

Maybe I'm just being delusional or I just am not letting myself lose hope but I feel like I am that much closer to finding a job. Unfortunately the possibility of a maybe is the closest thing I have right now to saying Fuck Yeah.

Currently had my 2nd interview at one company, was interviewed by six people asking me questions professionally and personally so that was a lot of fun and waiting to here back from them.

And a month after applying at another company they had called me back after narrowing down applicants to come in next week Tuesday. If some how all the stars align and I get this job I can't tell you how excited I would be, this was one of those long shot lets just fill out an application and if they don't call me back I wasn't expecting them to anyway kind of deals.

SweepTheLeg said:
Maybe I'm just being delusional or I just am not letting myself lose hope but I feel like I am that much closer to finding a job. Unfortunately the possibility of a maybe is the closest thing I have right now to saying Fuck Yeah.

Currently had my 2nd interview at one company, was interviewed by six people asking me questions professionally and personally so that was a lot of fun and waiting to here back from them.

And a month after applying at another company they had called me back after narrowing down applicants to come in next week Tuesday. If some how all the stars align and I get this job I can't tell you how excited I would be, this was one of those long shot lets just fill out an application and if they don't call me back I wasn't expecting them to anyway kind of deals.

Good luck to you! :mrgreen:

It sucks out there job wise right now, my hubs is doing the same thing.

On topic, I have a cold :(

I was woken up to home made chicken noodle soup! Fuck Yeah!!! :dance:

Thank you. At the Job I just got contacted from the lady had apologized for taking so long to contact me she just had over 300 applicants to go through and narrow it down and the dad told me that just gives you the idea of what it's like out there right now. So now I have a rough estimate on how many people I have to kill and dispose of, I'm going to be busy ALL WEEKEND.

Oh, and get better.

SweepTheLeg said:

good luck with that, I'm going through the same process, with less success.

Some of my fave ladies came and visited during the projector show this evening. :dance: It makes me all warm and fuzzy to get support from you ladies! Double Fuck Yeah!

Last night I had this awesome guy come in buy 3 things on my highest priority list then kept tipping me to undress and dress up again rince and repeat lol we had alot of fun!!I dared people to dare me to put 1 little ice cube at first and muy big tipper was like trust me and I did it and he was like omg you did it i didn't thuiink you would so he tipped me 200 tokens lol. Then I went bigger a full unmelted icecube and he dared me again so i licked it a little bit so it started to melt a little then I put it in and he was like man you amaze me tipped me 500 tokens lol he spent like over 100 dollars on me that night!!! God it was a fun night. Can't wait for my proactiv and my new webcam to come in through the mail!!!

I got gold shows on streamate! FUCK YEAH!

I upgraded my internet. FUCK YEAH!

I was feeling down this morning cause it is the end of the month and I was short of 4000 tokens to not only make my goal but to actually make the goal to get paid by MFC.

So I went online not expecting much and was absolutely blown away, I didn't mention the goal to anyone but came away with triple what I needed!!

Tbh It was majorly down to my biggest tipper but still I was/am in shock!

Today I realized that every time I have ever thought on here "I should ignore that person's posts, just so I'm not tempted to reply", the announcement is made that the person has been banned before I finish reading whatever thread made me think that.

Is that awesome or what?

Thank you Amber!

:shock: :eek: :dance:
I'm Miss IBTC September!

"I get by with a little help from my friends"

FUUUUCK YEAH!

I got my 10 free NES games for buying the 3DS before the price drop, now I can enjoy the Legend of Zelda series on the go and some classics I never played such Ice Climbers and Ballon Fight.

FUCK YEA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.