AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your next concert.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Anglais
Anyone have any concerts they're looking to attend?

I ordered my tickets for Springsteen at Hyde Park yesterday (God bless student loans, yo). Concert's not til' July but I'm already like, super duper excited. Shall be my third time seeing the Boss. :)

Also looking at going to Field Day Festival in Lahndahn (that's London, yeah?) in June. Tis' a one day festival with a bunch of awesome musical folk playing including Andrew Bird, Beirut, Errors, Mazzy Star, and Tortoise.

Noel Gallagher in Sheffield next month
Stone Roses on the Sat in Manchester

The only ones so far but usually do a load of local ones with the smaller bands and less well known acts, can't beat finding an absolute gem at a smaller venue!

Feb 16 I'm taking my daughter too see her "American Idol" Scotty McCreery. I don't mind since he is the opening act for Brad Paisley. The Band Perry also on the bill. Not a show I would choose on my own volition, but it should be fun. :-D

Week before Springsteen, I'll be going to Sonisphere Festival. First time I'll have been so looking forward to it. Queen (with Adam Lambert :(), Faith No More, KISS, Cypress Hill, Refused, Mastodon, Tim Minchin, The Darkness, Incubus and others.
Between that and Springsteen, July should be bad-ass :)

RogueWarrior said:
Feb 16 I'm taking my daughter too see her "American Idol" Scotty McCreery. I don't mind since he is the opening act for Brad Paisley. The Band Perry also on the bill. Not a show I would choose on my own volition, but it should be fun. :-D

Mini concert review:
My daughter's first real concert. She loved it.

Scotty McCreery opened the show. Sounded good. Pretty green on that big of a stage. He'll get better.

The Band Perry rocked. Came out guns a blazin' and never slowed down. One of the few times that an act sounded better live than on their record. Kimberly Perry can wail. Very entertaining.

Brad Paisley is one of the better guitarists on the planet, country, rock, blues, whatever; the man can play. Sounded great. If he wasn't such an incredible musician, could have a career as a stand up comedian. Although country is not my first choice, the entire show was rather enjoyable.

I just bought my tickets to Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 in Vegas June 8, 9, 10. If anyone from the forums goes as well please say hello if you see me. I only bite people I like a lot, so no worries.

Reactions: CassieRamone
Unless work interferes which it probably will I'll be heading down to Madison at the end of March for GWAR's farewell tour of Flattus Maximus down in Madison.

I get to see Van Halen this June... :mrgreen:

33nf3g4.jpg

This is the lineup for the V Festival in England this year, with no Glastonbury this is going to be massive

:handgestures-salute: Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds and the mighty Stone Roses, actually can't wait!!

Something a bit harder. Sonisphere and Download this year with another cam girl :)

Attachments

• soni line up.jpg
    soni line up.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 119
  • download lineup.jpg
    download lineup.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 119
Download looks good, Bet The Prodigy are amazing live, saw em on TV at Glasto the other year, Metallica too would be an experiance even though im a bit more of an Indie Britpop kinda kid

Not entirely sure how Chase and Status and Biffy Clyro have crept in there :lol:

Unfortunately I can't get to Download until the Saturday so I miss The Prodigy :crybaby: I've seem Metallica a couple of times I think... They're alright. Sonisphere is deffo the strongest of the two for me. I used to listen to Incubus, Marilyn Manson, Evanescence, Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil when I first got into alternative music so I'm really excited to see them all in one weekend!

mynameisbob84 said:
Leeds Festival!
At The Drive-In, The Cure, Foo Fighters, Black Keys, Gaslight Anthem, Florence + The Machine and a load of others. I'm excited!

The Black Keys are the only band that really jerk my gherkin, the rest ive seen before, although Kasabian have been amazing every time ive seen them

All my favorite bands are spread out so i'm giving it a miss for following the mighty Stone Roses across Europe, Manchester,. Scotland and Benicassim!

Was supposed to see RHCP on January 28th. The tour was delayed due to Anthony having some foot injuries that required surgery. Rescheduled for April 7... a coworker and myself are pretty excited as the day creeps closer and closer.

Thought I was going to go to Carolina Rebellion this year since I regretted not going last year but only two of the bands really excited me at all and I couldn't find anyone else who wanted to go. I'd feel pretty lame driving all that way and going to a rock festival alone. ><

sweetiebatman said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Leeds Festival!
At The Drive-In, The Cure, Foo Fighters, Black Keys, Gaslight Anthem, Florence + The Machine and a load of others. I'm excited!

The Black Keys are the only band that really jerk my gherkin, the rest ive seen before, although Kasabian have been amazing every time ive seen them

I've seen The Cure, Foos, and GLA before. Always wanted to see At The Drive-In (since about 2000 anyway) and never thought I'd get the chance. Wouldn't mind seeing Florence and I really like Black Keys. Really, The Cure and At The Drive-In are enough to get me down there, the rest if just gravy.

I dunno what my next concert is going to be. Hmm.

I really want to go to Kinetik Festival or Wave Gotik Treffen at some point but... $$$ :(

Edited to add: OMG, I'm going to die. I just saw that Beborn Beton, Haujobb, Nachtmahr and Winterkälte are playing Kinetik; and Xymox, Melotron, Funker Vogt, Qntal, and Mesh are playing Treffen. :crybaby:

Doesn't compare to last year's line up at Kinetik which was literally a LIST of my favorite Goth Industrial artists. :roll: BUT I WANT TO SEE BEBORN BETON

Considering KISS and Motley Crue who recently announced a summer tour.

I know that KISS is only half original members, but still it's KISS. Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley. Have never seen them, so this may be my last chance.

mynameisbob84 said:
Faith No More in July! w00t!

Didn't even know they were still together. Dude's got a unique voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.