AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zimmerman Trial About To Commence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Let the riots begin. NOT guilty.

Go figure... I was responding to Jup when the verdict came out.
Well to be fair you and Jup have been responding to each other continuously for days. So one of you were bound to be doing it when the verdict came out.
:lol:

Reactions: Mirra
To be honest, I don't think the state cares either way about the verdict. All they had to do to get the race baiters off their case was to try as hard as they possibly could to put Zimmerman in jail. They did, and now their hands are clean.

Breaking: Watching CNN live. Zimmerman's old bald attorney teary eyed just said "I think the prosecution was disgraceful." ... "Anyone who watched this trial knows the defense put on the case. We PROVED Zimmerman was not guilty."

This, right here, is the greatest travesty of the case. The fact that Zimmerman was guilty before proven innocent. I don't care how you feel about Zimmerman being guilty or not guilty, if you are a true American, you must respect the constitutional right to be innocent before proven guilty.

Taxpayers take note - Zimmerman's attorney just stated they would be demanding the state cover the costs of having to acquit Zimmerman, in an upcoming hearing.

Reactions: LadyLuna
While I'm thankful the end result of the legal system was blind of color, race or culture this time... we still have a long road ahead of us. The past was not so fair, to say the least, but the present is now and we should all try to live it best we can because tomorrow is promised to nobody.

Someone asked the defense lawyers what was the first thing George told them that made them absolutely sure George was innocent.

They responded they knew it from the police interview with George where the cop bluffed that there may have been a video recording of the incident, and George said "Thank God."

A mastermind liar does not with for evidence to contradict the lie.

The prosecution tried to play it like George knew there was no video and made that statement as a counter-bluff. I ask you, in today's day and age, how could anyone ever be sure that they are not being video recorded?

Zimmerman's lawyers also brought up the good point that it's great that we are having a conversation about race relations in this country. It's painfully obvious that we still have problems and that we need to talk about it. But we can't base that conversation on crucifying Zimmerman for a alleged crime that did not fit the facts.

While I may never feel completely content with the verdict in this case (It really bothers me how avoidable Trayvon's death was), after reading the jury instructions I have a feeling I would have had to go with not guilty as a juror myself. The self-defense laws are written in such a way that it made it about impossible to find him guilty of murder and tough to find him guilty of manslaughter. The situation as we understand it and the trial itself have become tiresome to me at this point though (thanks Jup and Boce ;) ) so I'm glad it's over.

Well fair enough, I respect the jury's decision of course, even if I think he got away with murder through a bunch of technicalities. Let the civil trial commence I guess?

Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:
I think he got away with murder through a bunch of technicalities.

How so?

Can you specify those "bunch of technicalities" the prosecution failed at?

I'm beginning to realize why your government so easily disarmed you.
No no. Please. No more. Can't people share their opinions and participate in a discussion without such contentious questions?

Reactions: Jupiter551
I agree. The Zimmerman trial is as much about the second amendment and "stand your ground" laws as it is about race. (Translation: not at all).

Mirra said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:

How so?

No no. Please. No more. Can't people share their opinions and participate in a discussion without such contentious questions?

Opinions are fine, but when the dipshit says it because of a bunch of technicalities I have to call his moronic ass out.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
Mirra said:
Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:

How so?

Opinions are fine, but when the dipshit says it because of a bunch of technicalities I have to call his moronic ass out.
:lol:

Reactions: Nordling and DuoShi
Well shit. Streets are safer tonight, I guess.

Edit-Question, I didn't keep up with the trial but with this verdict he did nothing wrong and was well within his rights to kill the kid? No 2nd degree no manslaughter he did the right thing?

Reactions: Nordling
SweepTheLeg said:
I didn't keep up with the trial but with this verdict he did nothing wrong and was well within his rights to kill the kid? No 2nd degree no manslaughter he did the right thing?

You should probably ask your mother because you have yet to understand what it means to support yourself and take responsibility for anything.

RedHerby said:
I just don't understand it, he disobeyed police, chased down an unarmed teenager, confronted him, and killed him.

oh, but firing warning shots gives you 20 years.

I just read that. Fucking pathetic, and if I didn't know better, I'd swear they were actively trying to incite riots in Florida.

Black youth gets followed by bigoted stranger because he's black, confrontation ensues, black youth gets killed. Killer walks free.

Young black mother fires warning shots to deter her abusive husband from attacking her, nobody is shot or killed, she gets a 20 year prison sentence.

What the fuck is wrong with the world?

RedHerby said:
I just don't understand it, he disobeyed police, chased down an unarmed teenager, confronted him, and killed him.

oh, but firing warning shots gives you 20 years.

Sadly we can not always believe news headlines or their spin on the story. She was tried and convicted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. 20 years seems excessive but that is what many mandatory sentences tend to be, excessive. Makes us appear to be tough on crime.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89763383/States-Motion-in-Opposition-of-Defendants-Motion-for-Immunity

20 years is still incredibly excessive on a crime when no one died and I think that's more of the point. No one dies get 20 years, someone dies and nothing.

Reactions: Nordling
The only reason there was no jail time in the Zimmerman/Martin confrontation was because Trayvon did not survive the encounter, and the government doesn't usually put dead people on trial. If he had survived, he'd be looking at assault and battery charges, and perhaps attempted murder. Or maybe even second degree murder. We will never know if Zimmerman would have even survived the fight had he not been packing heat.

Also, stop saying Zimmerman disobeyed police, when he didn't. It's an over-exaggeration that implies a criminal act where none exists. Disobeying the police is a crime. Disregarding the suggestion of a police dispatcher is not a crime. Since the state attorney was desperate to charge Zimmerman with anything she could, don't you think she would have charged Zimmerman with disobeying a lawful order if she could?

And that just adds to it, the reason why Zimmerman isn't receiving any punishment is because he killed the kid. Moral of the story: no survivors

Never mind the surviving, would he have instigated the whole thing and put himself in that situation in the first place if he wasn't packing heat? There's no responsibility or accountability that he needs to take for any of the choices he made that night and I think that's unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.