AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Profile Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutiePootie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 25, 2012
Hello, girls! :)

So, I'm VERY new to camming, and even newer to MFC (my mfc profile is http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Serenity_x ). I work on Live Jasmin & MFC, and I have absolutely no idea what to do! I just went online for like an hour on MFC, and was completely overwhelmed. I set my pm's to friends only, now. The guys were nice enough to give some advice :) But how do you change how much you charge for private and what not? Also, I see other girls have their profiles set up like "100 tokens for flash" and what not. What type of things should I put on there, what to charge and how to make it look professional. Also, I'm a nonnude model so I can't exactly offer everything that other people do, so any ideas is nice. I might get into nude one day, just not yet. I'm so clueless :) So, please help me out and I hope this isn't too annoying!

Thank you :)

The first thing you should do is get model status here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696. There's loads upon loads of great tips/advice/answers in there.

As far as MFC goes, private is a flat rate of 60 tokens a minute, true private is 80 tokens a minute.

I think you mean room topics, not profiles. You just type in the box at the top of your chat (you have 100 characters to work with) and that becomes your room topic. What you charge for whatever it is you want to do is completely up to you.

Spend a little time checking out other girls, get a feel for what they do, what you like, what you don't. Try to figure out what works for you (without just mimicking someone else, of course) and what your limits are. If these guys sense that you're unclear on your limits, they're going to try to push you into something that you're not comfortable with.

A little more on what Allison said.
Group shows are 10 tokens a minute for each member, it takes 3 to start but doesn't need 3 to continue. Also, it's 20 tokens for peopl who spy on 60 token a minute privates.

As to making your profile more professional, that requires knowledge of html i believe. Never fiddled with my profile much so the other models will have more relevant information. If you want just a clean looking profile, you can do that with basic html knowledge. If you want, as you said, a more professional look, that will require a much better of html understanding. If you don't know enough yourself and don't know of anyone to ask, someone here might be able to help.

Reactions: CutiePootie
Status
Not open for further replies.