AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey girls!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2014
Sorry to bug you ladies but I've looked around and this is the best forum for camming I've seen.

To start out I'm a Male. And a pretty one at that. No haha I'm not a tranny just a Pretty straight dude. Gay males flock over me for some reason, my girlfriend always gives me grief over it haha.

Anyways that being said, I'm wanting to make some extra cash and I know if I were to cam it would be worth it. Ive already checked with my lady and she's comfortable with it. I'm also extremelycomfortable with my sexuality, confident enough and am aware of some of just some of the requests I may get. I'm just so new and don't know anyone in the community of cam models and my research has landed me on sites that are really vague about how to start, what to do, procedures and what not.

So, I know it says this is a female cam model site but if you wouldn't mind giving me your perspective on some of my questions and dropping any tips I would be eternally grateful to you all.

First of all, what sites should I trust to sign up on? Any reliable ones that are hiring males?

If I do follow this path I've seen the tax write offs involved and am interested In the best method to obtaining a 1099. Any reliable tax associates you know of in the Midwest united states you reccomend?

What's the best way to keep it on the down low? If I were to wear a fetish mask most of the time would that affect my earnings or would a wig and colored contacts be better?

Do any of you do specific fetishes or kinks? If so what makes you the most?

Any tips or tricks to start out?

Thank you for any thought or Input on these :)?
Sincerely

Bassgasm

Chaturbate is a good camming sites for males, I think Streammate has a section for guys as well.

I wouldn't recommend camming if you're trying to keep it on the "down low." That's not to say you couldn't cam with masks - or that other people don't do it - but I do think you'll have more success showing your face. If you're worried about being "found out" then I would recommend not camming.

Start up a Tumblr & a Twitter. Write about things that interest you. Write about your sex life, or things that turn you on. Put yourself out there. Be interesting! Try to get a bit of a following before you start camming.

Good luck on your journey.

Bassgasm said:
If I do follow this path I've seen the tax write offs involved and am interested In the best method to obtaining a 1099. Any reliable tax associates you know of in the Midwest united states you reccomend?

Camsites will send you a 1099-Misc if you earn $600 or more, you won't have to jump through hoops to obtain one. As far as filing taxes goes, check your local area for a CPA and they should be able to fill you in on specifics as far as tax write-offs for your state. (Some say yes to writing things off while others say no, so it's not a black and white sort of thing.)

You could check the links in this post for more information specific to male camming:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 57#p502157

Good luck! :hello2:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.