AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The "Would You Rather?" game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2013
TheEnterWebs
aellazone.tumblr.com
I used to play this game as a kid. It was fun and sometimes gross.

Here is an example of a question in this game. "would you rather eat a worm or a grasshopper"?

In the game, answer the question previous to your post and then ask a question of your own for the next poster.
Don't worry if while you're posting someone else also replies. Just answer the most recent question YOU see.

Here are a couple more examples:
Would you rather work the day shift or night shift?
Would you rather eat brussel sprouts or asparagus?

Have some fun with it!

Asparagus! Brussel sprouts stink. :?

Would you rather wear dirty socks or dirty underwear?

Reactions: jeff98902
kiss your grandmother with tongue, or have a random bum give you head

French kiss Grandma! I think it might be a little safer, :?

Would you rather drink Coke or Pepsi? and why?

jeff98902 said:
kiss your grandmother with tongue, or have a random bum give you head

French kiss Grandma! I think it might be a little safer, :?

Would you rather drink Coke or Pepsi? and why?

Pepsi. Coke is gross.

Would you rather jump off a building and land crotch-first on a bike with no seat, or drink a bucket of monkey snot?

[this question brought to you by sixth grade]

yossarian said:
Would you rather jump off a building and land crotch-first on a bike with no seat, or drink a bucket of monkey snot?

[this question brought to you by sixth grade]

monkey snot... just for the unique and interesting viruses

WYR: bathe in lemon juice and razors or pierce your own genitals

WYR: bathe in lemon juice and razors or pierce your own genitals

I think piercing my own genitals would be far less painful!

Would you rather eat at Burger King or McDonald's? And why do like one over the other?

MickieD's fer sure! :dance: I like MickieD's because I'm a fatty fat fatty that likes to each way too much and it appeals to my desire to stuff my face. Zantac for the heartburn later. :thumbleft:

Would you rather only be able to wear two left shoes for the rest of your life or only walk barefoot on hot pavement for the rest of your life?

Rose said:
Would you rather only be able to wear two left shoes for the rest of your life or only walk barefoot on hot pavement for the rest of your life?

Barefoot. I grew up walking around without shoes a lot. Still do today. Hot pavement, gravel roads, nothing really bothers me at this point.

Would you rather compete in The Hunger Games or the TriWizard Tournament?
(Yeah, I went fantasy geek on this one)

JerryBoBerry said:
Would you rather compete in The Hunger Games or the TriWizard Tournament?
(Yeah, I went fantasy geek on this one)

hunger games, assuming i was at my fighting peak. i'd tear the hell out of those young'ns lol

WYR:put your eye out while running with scissors, or have your face "stay that way" while making a weird face

Put my eye out because then I could wear a badass designer glass eye or wear an eye patch and become a pirate. :handgestures-salute:

Would you rather only be able to eat fast food for the rest of your life or meals from a food truck?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Sevrin said:
http://www.roastedmontreal.com/2013/05/street-food-how-to-find-the-street-food-trucks-in-montreal.html

Food truck.

Would you rather meet your favourite cam model or favourite Hollywood star?
well since it would not be so wounderful to meet Paul Newman at this point, I'll go with cam model.

I'm going to go a bit blue, but I'll try to be tasteful. WYR, spend the night/day getting orally pleased, or giving oral pleasure?

Sevrin said:
http://www.roastedmontreal.com/2013/05/street-food-how-to-find-the-street-food-trucks-in-montreal.html

Food truck.

Would you rather meet your favourite cam model or favourite Hollywood star?

Does Hollywood star stretch to musicians? If so I'd go for the latter. My favourite cam model seems pretty adament about not meeting members anyway, and jamming with Bruce Springsteen seems like too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Would you rather lick a homeless person's arse crack clean OR step barefoot in a dog poo and not be allowed to wash it clean for a year?

I cocked things up! To answer cam's question, I'd rather recieve oral. I think. Ideally, I'd to give and recieve, but if only one is on the table, I'll be selfish and go ahead and get mah willy sucked.

My question remains the same (see above, innit).

I'd rather go the dog poo route because eventually wearing socks every day would pretty much clean your foot within a week.

Would you rather have embarrassing orgasms at every light source you witness being turned on or crap a spiny sea urchin after every meal?

Bocefish said:
I'd rather go the dog poo route because eventually wearing socks every day would pretty much clean your foot within a week.

Would you rather have embarrassing orgasms at every light source you witness being turned on or crap a spiny sea urchin after every meal?
So, the choice is really would you wish to become the exact opposite of a vampire never to be seen in anything but bright light, or go on a diet of long fasts, broken up by single meals lasting hours in which you gorge yourself? Tough one for me I love both the night and food. I'll go with the embarrassment, it's not so bad if you're having fun at the same time, I do it all the time.

WYR, be a true rock star, or a comedian star?

southsamurai said:
WYR: be remembered for centuries as evil or be forgotten entirely once you die

Not many people can name any "Medal Of Honor" recipients, past or present, but everybody remembers Hitler, Manson and their ilk...

That said, I'm content with the fewer the better.

Would you rather be deaf, or live with a constant ringing in your ears?

Bocefish said:
southsamurai said:
WYR: be remembered for centuries as evil or be forgotten entirely once you die

Not many people can name any "Medal Of Honor" recipients, past or present, but everybody remembers Hitler, Manson and their ilk...

That said, I'm content with the fewer the better.

Would you rather be deaf, or live with a constant ringing in your ears?

Id rather be deaf, I could not deal with constant ringing :/

Would you rather win the biggest lottery of all time or end hunger around the world?

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Would you rather win the biggest lottery of all time or end hunger around the world?

Hmmmm... ending hunger could be a temporary thing, whereas winning the biggest lottery of all time would allow for so many investments in human kind... but that could also prove to be temporary, depending on infinite variables.

I'll have to pass, but leaning towards the first option if a decision is immediately mandatory.

Reactions: camstory
Bocefish said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

Hmmmm... ending hunger could be a temporary thing, whereas winning the biggest lottery of all time would allow for so many investments in human kind... but that could also prove to be temporary, depending on infinite variables.

I'll have to pass, but leaning towards the first option if a decision is immediately mandatory.
WTF, OF COURSE IT IS! I wish i could pause threads at will, but it's not an option. I thought very easy answer, until I read your post, and the temporary thing makes it not so easy. but i am going to answer with the world hunger, b/c even if it were only temporary it would prolly inspire something closer than what had been the case before hand, and also work into as big a financial gain for you in the long term allowing you to do both, or maybe not but that is what i'm going with.

WYR, have ten years added to the end of your life, or be allowed to return 500 years in the future for 6 months in your mid twenties?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Rose said:
10 years added, no doubt.

Would you rather have heartburn all day or gas pains?
I already have heartburn all day so I think I'd like too switch to gas. Could be fun!

WYR: Eat a cup of puréed maggots or eat a whole raw chicken?

JerryBoBerry said:
WYR: Eat a cup of puréed maggots or eat a whole raw chicken?

i did the first once on a bet, and would still prefer it to salmonella, so magots por moi.

before my WYR, i gotta chime in: Would you rather be deaf, or live with a constant ringing in your ears?..... i already have tinnitus from too much loud ass headbanging heavy metal and miami bass tracks in my car over the years, it sucks, but would still rather be able to hear thank you.

WYR: be addicted to heroin, but have and endless supply of it, or be addicted to chocolate and only be allowed to have it twice a year?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Chocolate. Endless supply of something I'm addicted to, especially heroin I'd be dead before the week was through.

Would you rather burn out or fade away?

jeff98902 said:
would you rather live in a small town or large city?

small town all the way, i hate people. i hate crowds. both surrounding me as far as the eye can see? fuck that noise!

WYR: get shot in the butt with rock salt, or shoot your mother in the butt with rock salt?

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Shoot my mother because I'm interested to see how she'd pay me back. :think: The last time I pranked her she locked me in my bedroom while she boobytrapped the WHOLE house. It was complete mayhem and totally hilarious.

Would you rather never be able to wipe your ass or brush your teeth again?

Status
Not open for further replies.