AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The "Would You Rather?" game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather never be able to wipe your ass or brush your teeth again?

maybe :brushteeth: :dontknow: both are equally horrible to me.

would you rather have gorgeous face or a great body?

jeff98902 said:
Would you rather never be able to wipe your ass or brush your teeth again?

maybe :brushteeth: :dontknow: both are equally horrible to me.

would you rather have gorgeous face or a great body?

Great body. That way, the guys don't get disappointed once the clothes come off.

Would you rather grow wings or be able to turn invisible?

LadyLuna said:
Great body. That way, the guys don't get disappointed once the clothes come off.

Would you rather grow wings or be able to turn invisible?

invisibility ftw! flight sounds great til you realize how many planes, choppers, and how muchpollution is up there. plus all the bugs in your face would just suck.

WYR: have one night with your ideal man/woman and never have sex again, or have regular weekly sex with someone truly ugly to you

Everyone thinks invisibility is great until you cross the street forgetting the truck can't see you and you get run over. Thank you episodes of X-files and Supernatural for pointing that out.

I'd say one night stand with my ideal woman, knowing that it'd be the last time having sex I'd become unhinged and just go crazy. I'd be fine masturbating the rest of my life over having sex with someone that repulsed me.

Would you rather end the relationship, or do everything you can to make the other person hate you until they break up with you?

Reactions: jeff98902
Would you rather end the relationship, or do everything you can to make the other person hate you until they break up with you?
I would just end the relationship.

would you rather be Very tall say 6'7" or very short under 4' ft.?

jeff98902 said:
would you rather be Very tall say 6'7" or very short under 4' ft.?

well since i dated a midget lady (really, she wasnt achondroplastic, just stunted growth due to childhood illness) and im already 6 ft even ill take tall please, a lot fewer hassles. but i think 6'7" isnt tall enough for me to notice a big difference. 7 ft plus and im good to go lol

WYR: have to drive a rusted out gremlin that ran perfectly, or a very pretty ferrari that was in and out of the shop frequently

southsamurai said:
WYR: have to drive a rusted out gremlin that ran perfectly, or a very pretty ferrari that was in and out of the shop frequently

It'd have to have no rust on the inside tooo but gremlin. Hate hate hate cars breaking down.

For the rest of your life would you rather live on a deserted tropical island with only one person, trusted companion, or in a frozen tundra with four people you barely even know.

For the rest of your life would you rather live on a deserted tropical island with only one person, trusted companion, or in a frozen tundra with four people you barley even know.

I detest being cold, The tropical island!

Would you rather > Speak any language fluently? or be able to talk to animals?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
WYR: die in glory and bloodshed a hero, or go gentle into that good night alone but peacefully

Well, when I play first person shooter games I always seem to die in a blaze of glory. So I would like to die a hero.

Would you rather > When speaking only be able to whisper? Or only be able to shout?

jeff98902 said:
Would you rather > When speaking only be able to whisper? Or only be able to shout?
oooo! good one! ill take whisper please. shouting sure means you get heard, but you usually dont get listened to. i find that if i soeak softly or whisper that people pay closer attention and assume that what i say has more importance

in return: WYR only be whispered to, or only be shouted at

Only be shouted at because I can't hear for anything. :?

Would you rather to never be able to clip your fingernails or never be able to clip your toenails?

Would you rather to never be able to clip your fingernails or never be able to clip your toenails?
Toenails! because if I had super long fingernails I imagine a simple thing like getting dressed would be very difficult!

would you rather go back in time to meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great great grand children?

jeff98902 said:
Toenails! because if I had super long fingernails I imagine a simple thing like getting dressed would be very difficult!

would you rather go back in time to meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great great grand children?

I'd rather go back in time. I can't imagine anyone's great-great-grandchildren are going to be too pleased at how they will find the planet we left them.

Would you rather encounter a unicorn or a woodland fairy?

Sevrin said:
jeff98902 said:

I'd rather go back in time. I can't imagine anyone's great-great-grandchildren are going to be too pleased at how they will find the planet we left them.

Would you rather encounter a unicorn or a woodland fairy?

Woodland fairy, because they're more likely to be attractive.

Would you rather lick the sweat out of Danny DeVito's armpits or have your ear stapled to the carpet?

Lick the sweat out of Danny DeVito's arm pit. That man is a national treasure.

Would you rather be in the same room with your best friend and watch a sex tape they made or watch a sex tape you made?

Would you rather be in the same room with your best friend and watch a sex tape they made or watch a sex tape you made?
I sex tape I made, because I would know when to distract them from the screen.

Would you rather... Be able to run at 100 miles per hour? Or fly at 10 miles per hour?

jeff98902 said:
Would you rather... Be able to run at 100 miles per hour? Or fly at 10 miles per hour?

hmmmm good one! flying at 10 probably. yeah you get places faster with the running, but you arrive all sweaty and having burned several thousand calories (read some comics ppl! the speedsters drain energy fast!). but the flying would just be fun at that speed.

WYR: have no access to any technology at all (amish style only worse) or only be able to interact with others by technology. in other words even if theyre in front of you you have to at least text or call them via phone

No tech.......unless fire is included.

Wyr...have smegma on toast or a curdled breast milk shake?

Curdled breast milk...I rather like cottage cheese...with salt and pepper. :)

Would you rather eat nothing but goat liver or eat nothing but brussels sprouts, for the rest of your life.

Would you rather eat nothing but goat liver or eat nothing but brussels sprouts, for the rest of your life.

Brussel sprouts, only because I think it would be more healthy in the long run.

Would you rather? Have hiccups for the rest of your life? or Or feel like you need to sneeze, but not be able to for the rest of your life?

Hiccups cause those make the big bucks. :thumbleft:

Would you rather have to wear diapers for the rest of your life or be constipated for the rest of your life?

Would you rather have to wear diapers for the rest of your life or be constipated for the rest of your life?

Constipated would be too painful, So diapers.

Would you rather> Be completely naked, in Antarctica with no way of getting clothes ?
OR wear a snowsuit in the desert with no way of taking it off?

jeff98902 said:
Would you rather> Be completely naked, in Antarctica with no way of getting clothes ?
OR wear a snowsuit in the desert with no way of taking it off?

well i guess antarctica since its the quicker death. under 30 minutes most likely, the desert scene you might last a day or two in misery.

WYR: be forced to be on 2 seasons of the real world, or two seasons of chopped?

the real world. I figure it's time for me to stop being nice and to start to get real.

Would you rather sound like Gilbert Gottfried or look like Gilbert Gottfried?

I don't like the sound of his voice. I choose look to like him.

Would you rather lose half your hair or lose half your hearing?

jeff98902 said:

lose half my hair, it's so easy to get wigs these days, and eventually I can save up the money for a really nice one!

Would you rather only be able to communicate through Morse code, or only be able to communicate through sign language?

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
LadyLuna said:
jeff98902 said:

lose half my hair, it's so easy to get wigs these days, and eventually I can save up the money for a really nice one!

Would you rather only be able to communicate through Morse code, or only be able to communicate through sign language?

oooo sign language please! i got a chance to use the tiny amount i already know the other day with a friend of my favorite nephew who came visiting with him. i had forgotten how cool signing is. its like poetry,dance and prose all at once. ( i would have responded to the hair/hearing one but since im stuck losing both to some degree or another it felt sort of wrong lol)

WYR:be the last man in a gang bang, or be the gang bang recipient

Reactions: LadyLuna
southsamurai said:
LadyLuna said:
jeff98902 said:

oooo sign language please! i got a chance to use the tiny amount i already know the other day with a friend of my favorite nephew who came visiting with him. i had forgotten how cool signing is. its like poetry,dance and prose all at once. ( i would have responded to the hair/hearing one but since im stuck losing both to some degree or another it felt sort of wrong lol)

WYR:be the last man in a gang bang, or be the gang bang recipient

Gang bang recipient, hands (or face?) down.

Would you rather: ride a giraffe or a brachiosaurus?

Status
Not open for further replies.