AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LiveJasmin Support – “forwarded to the appropriate department”

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
1
0
0
Hey everyone, I am new!

I wanted to ask if anyone here has had a similar experience with LiveJasmin Support.
I recently reported something tot he support and I received these answers....

The first reply I received was:

Dear User,

Thank You for Your message.

Your message has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.

We aim to answer all emails within 1-2 business days.

We have assigned Your request a ticket number: #********

Please include this ticket number in all Your communication with us associated to this issue.
Then, about a day later, I received this:

Dear User,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that your case has been carefully reviewed and has now been forwarded
to the appropriate department for further examination and investigation.

Our dedicated team will thoroughly assess the matter to ensure that all relevant details are taken into
account. Based on the outcome of their review, we will proceed with the necessary steps to address the
issue effectively.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I found the second response interesting because it sounds like the case was actually escalated rather than simply being answered by regular support.
Has anyone here received the same or a very similar “forwarded to the appropriate department for further examination and investigation” message from LiveJasmin?
If so, I'm curious what happened afterward. Did you ever get another response?

I'm not looking for details about anyone else's case. I'm mainly trying to understand what this kind of response actually means in practice and how long the investigation stage normally takes.

Thanks.