AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New profile posts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last month I had 8 days with a total over $100.
This month i've had 9, with one of them over $300.
Nice! Next month i'll be shooting for 15 days with a total over $100, and once I can do that, I'll move my "daily" goal up to $200 for camming :D
JennyFae
JennyFae
So far I have had 1 day over 100. and only 1 day over $50. I've cammed 7 nights this month so far XD I am lacking that talent I guess.
It is this time each year we gather to see who brought the best cake and wish Dan a Happy birthday!
Hope the gift you get this year is good health to you and all you love.
Hello Shirley This sista_souljagirl. Please unban my account I need to work. If I violated any terms I apologize and it will not happen again. Please help me unban my account today please.

Thank you
Sista_souljagirl
Sista_souljagirl
URGENT!!! ITS BEEN DAYS PLEASE HELP UBLOCK MY ACCOUNT
MODEL - SISTA_SOULJAGIRL
Please help me Shirley, this Sista_souljagirl, Please help me get my account unblocked I have a daughter who needs food and somewhere to stay and this is my only job. Can you please ask them to rush reviewing my account and unblock it please. Please let support know I have contacted them and I am sorry if I violateded any rules and it will not happen again. Thanks.