New profile posts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi punker barbie, How are you today
My account sista_souljagirl I was banned and I will like to say If I violate any terms i'm sorry and truly apologize and I promise will never happen again.
Can you please help me get my account unbanned as soon you can. Thanks for everything have a great day.
D
how do i delete my account? thank you
I missed being on here.... but breaks are definitely needed. Glad to be back! :) What is everyone up to this lovely Friday evening?
You gave me a like ? Your Mom was right, you're WEIRD ! I'm kidding of course, thank you !
cannababykush
cannababykush
hahaha! I love it! people just being themselves :blackalien:
Been working my butt off all week to get views up and IT'S WORKING! I'm so happy :D
Twitter followers are growing again, everything is filling out nicely. Now I just have to CAM a lot and we'll be goldennnnnnnn
Hey Dan im trying to add this pic to my background bio on chaturbate,if possible i wanted the whole back covered . could you please help me with code... link here
Huge sale starting today & going till Saturday! All g/g & lesbian videos are 25% off: picnic.manyvids.com
account banned...yesterday was stop caming and today when was log in was see i get banned but i dont know why because really i dont know to be do something wrong..im new and no know how resolve..was email support but no answer.my username is passionscherry..also have toks on account what happend?can pls help me fix it..thx..
I gave myself a (minor) bloody nose on cam tonight. I was receiving spanks and my hand was in a fist in front of my face. On one of the harder spanks I bobbed my head reflexively right into my thumbnail, which is sharp. Cut the bottom of my nose open all on my own accord. *sigh*
I've been feeling extremely confident in myself in the past two or three months. I think I am officially ok now. I hope I didn't just jinx myself. I just wanna thank the people who showed concern for me back in March. Y'all helped me keep striving; I really appreciate your show of care in the comments. You all are the best :)
Have you ever wanted to text me, swap pictures, or even chat with me on the phone? Good news, everyone! Now you can! Let's chat... you get 5 FREE credits when you sign up: sextpanther.com/MissPaisleyPayne
SUPER shadowbanned on twitter. Almost 6k followers and 0 interaction. ZERO.
I don't know what to do. My free snapchat just got deleted too.
I need help girls. Any help would be appreciated. 😢
Audri, special thank you for recommending me to pick up "Thriving in sex work" by Lola Davina. I just purchased it. I hope it'll help me in some way.
🖤