AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models that charge extra for nudity, but don't mention it in Menu's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024
Hi, i'm new here, my first post!

I've been enjoying Stripchat as a user for nearly a year, and one of my pet hates and causes for much confusion is that some models are fully nude in their private shows for an extra cost, but they don't mention it in their menu's ( as an extra charge), Yet they have many activities in their private menus that i think IMPLY nudity, for example Dildo, Masturbation, Squirt, Fingering, etc

I have had privates where i selected say "dildo", and the model then want's to charge extra for the nudity to use the toy. yet they did not mention this before the show started when discussing privates,
( i now always ask and clarify this with new models) but some new models i have recently met, tell me they charge extra for nude, but their menus are full of implied nudity activities)

any thoughts on this?

I wish that Stripchat would enforce a model to state whether they are nude , partial nude or not, in private shows and if they wish to charge extra for it, then that extra cost must be displayed in the private menu, otherwise if they had a private menu activity that says "dildo" for example, then the user can expect nudity as part of it. rather than finding out during a private that it will cost extra to undress to use the toy properly.

thanks

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
why dont you ask the models if they charge extra for nudity before initiating private instead of insisting on stripchat create arbitrary rules? even if the model has dildo listed on her profile, if she doesn't feel like offering it that day, she can say no. hell she can choose to charge extra that day because maybe she is menstruating and extra crampy that week. lots of reasons why a model may do whatever they do. they are still communicating with you their boundaries and its okay if its not the way you like it. there are limited characters allowed in profiles, so sometimes its easier to communicate prices verbally.

just like they can say decline on getting naked if you arent going to tip an additional amount, you can decline if you don't want to. like leave the private man. there are PLENTY of models who are more than willing to get naked in private. commicate with them more before your private.

idk my biggest pet peeve is when members make assumptions we will automatically do something because its listed on our profiles.

Upvote 0
Hi, i'm new here, my first post!

I've been enjoying Stripchat as a user for nearly a year, and one of my pet hates and causes for much confusion is that some models are fully nude in their private shows for an extra cost, but they don't mention it in their menu's ( as an extra charge), Yet they have many activities in their private menus that i think IMPLY nudity, for example Dildo, Masturbation, Squirt, Fingering, etc
Interesting situation. I believe that such behaviour would be frowned upon by SC. But someone such as @Charlie_SC needs to confirm or deny my opinion.

I have had privates where i selected say "dildo", and the model then want's to charge extra for the nudity to use the toy. yet they did not mention this before the show started when discussing privates,
( i now always ask and clarify this with new models) but some new models i have recently met, tell me they charge extra for nude, but their menus are full of implied nudity activities)

any thoughts on this?
I think you are wise to negotiate regarding nudity before your private show begins if you are finding that many of the models you visit are doing this.

I wish that Stripchat would enforce a model to state whether they are nude , partial nude or not, in private shows and if they wish to charge extra for it, then that extra cost must be displayed in the private menu, otherwise if they had a private menu activity that says "dildo" for example, then the user can expect nudity as part of it. rather than finding out during a private that it will cost extra to undress to use the toy properly.
I do agree that to be offering things like dildo play etc but then demanding a "surprise" nudity tip, is a bit less than ideal. Whilst I accept that a model can run her room as she sees fit, I would never re-visit a model who did this (after the private show started)

We as users can always vote with our tokens (take them elsewhere)

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
just like they can say decline on getting naked if you arent going to tip an additional amount, you can decline if you don't want to. like leave the private man. there are PLENTY of models who are more than willing to get naked in private.

I agree except that with minimum private show durations if a user ends the private show after a minute (for example) on discovering that the model wants more tokens to get naked, the user still pays for the full 10 minutes (for example) if they end the show early

commicate with them more before your private.
This! always 👍

Upvote 0
why dont you ask the models if they charge extra for nudity before initiating private instead of insisting on stripchat create arbitrary rules? even if the model has dildo listed on her profile, if she doesn't feel like offering it that day, she can say no. hell she can choose to charge extra that day because maybe she is menstruating and extra crampy that week. lots of reasons why a model may do whatever they do. they are still communicating with you their boundaries and its okay if its not the way you like it. there are limited characters allowed in profiles, so sometimes its easier to communicate prices verbally.

just like they can say decline on getting naked if you arent going to tip an additional amount, you can decline if you don't want to. like leave the private man. there are PLENTY of models who are more than willing to get naked in private. commicate with them more before your private.

idk my biggest pet peeve is when members make assumptions we will automatically do something because its listed on our profiles.
Most people don’t read them anyways. I don’t understand why so many people are so averse to just directly stating what they want ahead of time. I have issues with that too. It’s like what’s wrong with talking for two seconds and just asking some direct questions about the show. Instead of all the useless bullshit people say, that means nothing, that nobody cares about, and has nothing to do with the context.

Any given time, there are literally 1000s of models online. Seems silly to me that this is even an issue. Just ask ahead , real quick? It’s like 12 words; “do you offer nudity in privates?” And “is there any extra charge for it?”.

It really annoys me how many so many people wanna make every single room, the exact same cookie cutter room, with no expression of freedom or art or anything. My God. It’s almost like we’re not humans. You’d think people would appreciate it, but no there’s always an issue with things aren’t the exact same and everybody doesn’t offer the exact same three things 🤦‍♀️ Maybe they should just invent preprogrammed robots to do it, and axe all the models completely 🤭 then these guys would be happier 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I agree except that with minimum private show durations if a user ends the private show after a minute (for example) on discovering that the model wants more tokens to get naked, the user still pays for the full 10 minutes (for example) if they end the show early
more reason to communicate. there are so many times members initiate privates before i can properly communicate my upcharges that arent listed on my profile because of character limit. get mad at me because they were quick to assume. if you are having to pay a flat rate for a block of time, it makes sense to communicate that further. instead of assuming. im

i'm also curious what's OP's model of choice private rates. it makes sense for models to charge cheap and upsell nudity. idk if its a frequent problem, it makes sense why he would come across this hustle more than normal.

Upvote 0

Hi, I always do ask now before privates, i mentioned about my revious experiences. but there are some models i'm interested in now, that ive tipped in public, i chat with them, get to know them, and then eventually i want a private with them, I never have privates with a model until i get to know them first and i always tip models i like plenty in public before having privates..

The point im making is that there are models who put everything "nude" related in their menus, but don't do nude or charge extra for it ! i believe it should be stated, that's all. Maybe on chaturbate which doesn't have private show menus, your idea works, but as a model yourself, do you want to waste so much of your time discussing extra charges? when simply stated this in your profile or menus, solves a lot of wasted chat time?

I am on both sides i care about models and users..

the thing is, in Stripchat it is stated in the rules that any activity in menus are included in the price. but if a model want to charge extra ( and thats fine with me) then it should also be stated.

Reactions: Lucy_
Upvote 0
Interesting situation. I believe that such behaviour would be frowned upon by SC. But someone such as @Charlie_SC needs to confirm or deny my opinion.

I think you are wise to negotiate regarding nudity before your private show begins if you are finding that many of the models you visit are doing this.

I do agree that to be offering things like dildo play etc but then demanding a "surprise" nudity tip, is a bit less than ideal. Whilst I accept that a model can run her room as she sees fit, I would never re-visit a model who did this (after the private show started)

We as users can always vote with our tokens (take them elsewhere)
HI, yes, now i ask these questions in chat before having privates, for example, i model i met recelty has lots of "nude" activities in her menus, I have been tipping her in public, we have chatted a lot, we even chat a lot in telegram,i joined her fanclub to support her and to se what she offers, i like to know my models well before privates. but i noticed in her reviews that lots of users were complaining about things not being done, so i asked her nicely about if she does full nude in her privates and does she charges extra for it, so she told me she is shy about this??, i said no problems.. we can chat more later, we are still chatting, and i still tip her, but im not that clear on her being nude yet.

Upvote 0
more reason to communicate. there are so many times members initiate privates before i can properly communicate my upcharges that arent listed on my profile because of character limit. get mad at me because they were quick to assume. if you are having to pay a flat rate for a block of time, it makes sense to communicate that further. instead of assuming. im

i'm also curious what's OP's model of choice private rates. it makes sense for models to charge cheap and upsell nudity. idk if its a frequent problem, it makes sense why he would come across this hustle more than normal.
My choice of models charge rates for private is usually 24, 32 or 44 tokens per miniute, so to have say, a 1000tkn extra charge for nudity is a lot, ( one of my favorite models charges me this amount) and i have have over a dozen privates with her, im not a tight arse at all.

you said "it makes sense for models to charge cheap and upsell nudity" - yes, this is fine, but dont hide your rates! display them in a menu!

I once had a private with a model after waiting a month when i first met her, i didnt want to rush into having a private as we were chatting heaps including on telegram everyday and i was tipping her crazily in public, i even bought her many gifts ( toys ) to help her out. but when it came to hour first private, she had "striptease" as a menu item, i choose that, and then she told me she charges 1000 tokns for nude!

I was bit shocked as she never mentioned this at all in our previous chats, but becasue i like her so much i just paid it, but i was a bit dissapointed with her not telling me upfront, and we discussed privates quite a bit before hand.
Most people don’t read them anyways. I don’t understand why so many people are so averse to just directly stating what they want ahead of time. I have issues with that too. It’s like what’s wrong with talking for two seconds and just asking some direct questions about the show. Instead of all the useless bullshit people say, that means nothing, that nobody cares about, and has nothing to do with the context.

Any given time, there are literally 1000s of models online. Seems silly to me that this is even an issue. Just ask ahead , real quick? It’s like 12 words; “do you offer nudity in privates?” And “is there any extra charge for it?”.

It really annoys me how many so many people wanna make every single room, the exact same cookie cutter room, with no expression of freedom or art or anything. My God. It’s almost like we’re not humans. You’d think people would appreciate it, but no there’s always an issue with things aren’t the exact same and everybody doesn’t offer the exact same three things 🤦‍♀️ Maybe they should just invent preprogrammed robots to do it, and axe all the models completely 🤭 then these guys would be happier 🤣
Hi, i dont know hwy your a bit harsh, in replies to me, i never said i want all my models to be the same, I alway check out a models profile menus, pics videos extra, i always chat first, i always tip first, i'm just stating, that models should make it clear if you do nude in privates and if you charge extra for it! its only a few lines of text somewhere..

Upvote 0
My choice of models charge rates for private is usually 24, 32 or 44 tokens per miniute, so to have say, a 1000tkn extra charge for nudity is a lot, ( one of my favorite models charges me this amount) and i have have over a dozen privates with her, im not a tight arse at all.

you said "it makes sense for models to charge cheap and upsell nudity" - yes, this is fine, but dont hide your rates! display them in a menu!

I once had a private with a model after waiting a month when i first met her, i didnt want to rush into having a private as we were chatting heaps including on telegram everyday and i was tipping her crazily in public, i even bought her many gifts ( toys ) to help her out. but when it came to hour first private, she had "striptease" as a menu item, i choose that, and then she told me she charges 1000 tokns for nude!

I was bit shocked as she never mentioned this at all in our previous chats, but becasue i like her so much i just paid it, but i was a bit dissapointed with her not telling me upfront, and we discussed privates quite a bit before hand.

Hi, i dont know hwy your a bit harsh, in replies to me, i never said i want all my models to be the same, I alway check out a models profile menus, pics videos extra, i always chat first, i always tip first, i'm just stating, that models should make it clear if you do nude in privates and if you charge extra for it! its only a few lines of text somewhere..
another reason is, that sometimes when i do ask if they do nude, they get annoyed as they are asked this all the time.. but they don't do nude and they don't state this in their profile or menus, so the issues is a problem for not just users but models as well.

Upvote 0
Noone reads it.

I think you're being harsh. That was the whole point of my post. How ironic 😆

I get what you're saying, and from a vanilla guys perspective, sure I get your frustration. But using words like "hate" (see your first post) over something so small, seem way excessive to me.
That's why I worded my posts the way I did. I'm sure my post hit you, just like how yours hit me.

I think what you're (and a lot of men like you) are not understanding, is that a huge portion of our work comes from fetish clients. I think you all assume because you're into vanilla explicit, everyone else is, and we are all as models catering to 80-90% vanilla explicit guys. We're not. I cater to maybe 30% guys like that, and most of the higher earning models I know, cater to even lower than 30% vanilla guys. So why would I structure my room around the 30 % and not the 70%. Capisce?

ETA; One of my "pet hates". And I'm the one that's harsh :giggle: Tbh using that wording sounds kinda psycho to me. Hence why I didn't put the effort into using a filter either 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0

This. Models sometimes get their period earlier than expected. I think when my stress/anxiety's been through the roof, it causes my period to come a bit early. Guys acting all upset that they can't get that dildo show or vibrator show right now is kinda goofy to me. Like okay, dude. Take that shit up with Mother Nature 😂, and have better timing about when you visit me on cam. Lol. Or just go to another model's room if it's that important to you to see toy play in order to bust a nut.

Upvote 0
another reason is, that sometimes when i do ask if they do nude, they get annoyed as they are asked this all the time.. but they don't do nude and they don't state this in their profile or menus, so the issues is a problem for not just users but models as well.

how are you asking them?? are you being demanding? because when someone demands me to take off my clothes i will be annoyed.

idk if you are having a bad experience, could it be a you a problem and not a model problem? you problem as that you arent properly communicating.

Upvote 0
My choice of models charge rates for private is usually 24, 32 or 44 tokens per miniute,
The reason you are getting hit with upcharges is probably because of the rate tbh. These are very low rates for a pvt, the model is making between $1-$1.50 a min and if they are a studio model then you can pretty much half that again. I get that you arnt the one setting the rate and that's down to the model, Personally I dont do up sells, the rate for pvt for me is an all inclusive rate but because of that it's a lot higher than 24-44 tokens a minute.

Upvote 0
The reason you are getting hit with upcharges is probably because of the rate tbh. These are very low rates for a pvt, the model is making between $1-$1.50 a min and if they are a studio model then you can pretty much half that again. I get that you arnt the one setting the rate and that's down to the model, Personally I dont do up sells, the rate for pvt for me is an all inclusive rate but because of that it's a lot higher than 24-44 tokens a minute.
huh? no i dont think so, very few models i know ( and ive tipped 100's of different models) at these rates charge extra for nudity. and a 1 hour show at 32/min is USD $96 per hour!, so if the model is say Russian, then thats good money!

Upvote 0
how are you asking them?? are you being demanding? because when someone demands me to take off my clothes i will be annoyed.

idk if you are having a bad experience, could it be a you a problem and not a model problem? you problem as that you arent properly communicating.
NO, im never demanding!, why do you think that? and i do properly communicate, if you read my posts, i tip plenty, i chat heaps, i pay compliments, i get telegrams , fanclubs and chat on TG as well..

Upvote 0
actually the real reason, is that these models are also on chaturbate, and they have very low rates there to compete with all the other models.. but they dont charge the same for users on stripchat for some reason!

Upvote 0
actually the real reason, is that these models are also on chaturbate, and they have very low rates there to compete with all the other models.. but they dont charge the same for users on stripchat for some reason!
I dont get your point. They can have different rates on different platforms, the difference in pricing could be due to a difference in demand, it could be that a lower rate on sc didnt work as well for getting people into the pvt so they could start with the upsells. If their rates are lower on cb then I assume you would still have upsells to pay for the things you want when in pvt.

My point was which is still valid, shopping for low pvt rates you are going to get upsells, if you goal is to spend less spending more on the per minute rate might achieve that as a model that is being paid more per minute is less likely to require upsells to make the pvt even worth doing in the first place.

Upvote 0
huh? no i dont think so, very few models i know ( and ive tipped 100's of different models) at these rates charge extra for nudity. and a 1 hour show at 32/min is USD $96 per hour!, so if the model is say Russian, then thats good money!
Were you planning on being in pvt for an hour? if not then the amount that a model would make in an hour long pvt is irrelevant.
$96 for doing an hour long show is also very low for the amount of work that goes into it and shows that long require a longer time to recover from, depending on the show it could be hours or it could be days, so that $96 dont go far when you take in the loss of doing a show that long.

Upvote 0
Were you planning on being in pvt for an hour? if not then the amount that a model would make in an hour long pvt is irrelevant.
$96 for doing an hour long show is also very low for the amount of work that goes into it and shows that long require a longer time to recover from, depending on the show it could be hours or it could be days, so that $96 dont go far when you take in the loss of doing a show that long.
Well that depends on the model and waht she does, a model i know that charges 1000 tkns for nude at 32tkn per minute, takes her time and just poses and chats, nothing strenuous, i.e anal , squirting,. just fingering showing that kind of thing,
I have shorter shows with models that do more "heavy" action, but they only charge a per minute rate, and again, ussually 24 to 32, per minute.
I generally like more gentle erotic shows than hardcore action, if that makes sense

so in this case this model qould have made 2920 tokens for the hour = USD$146, and she is russian.
not to mention i tip her large amounts and frequently in public chat for no activities, i.e "you are so beautiful" i tipped 500tkns! just for nice messages

Upvote 0
poses and chats
Have you ever tried doing this for an hour straight for someone... it also requires a lot of recovery time because it is mentally exhausting. Preforming in any manor for an extended period of time requires time to recover, yes the recovery time needed will be different depending on what the show was.

You seem to be missing the entire point of what I am saying so this is going to be my last reply. Looking for low token per minute shows will more often than not end up costing more because you are more likely to get the upsells to make the pvt worth the models time. Looking for bargains in a luxury market will almost always end up costing you more.

Upvote 0
Have you ever tried doing this for an hour straight for someone... it also requires a lot of recovery time because it is mentally exhausting. Preforming in any manor for an extended period of time requires time to recover, yes the recovery time needed will be different depending on what the show was.

You seem to be missing the entire point of what I am saying so this is going to be my last reply. Looking for low token per minute shows will more often than not end up costing more because you are more likely to get the upsells to make the pvt worth the models time. Looking for bargains in a luxury market will almost always end up costing you more.
Hey i understand what your saying, about recovery time.. ive had privates with models and the show was very "demanding" pyscially and mentally, and the model tells me they want time to recover, i know what you mean. its ok..

Upvote 0
I have a feeling based on some things you mentioned that you tend to choose studio models from the same/similar studios. It's very likely it's the studio that makes them upsell nudity and keep vague about it until the show starts. Independent models are often more upfront and typically won't say they're too shy to answer the question.

Upvote 0
I have a feeling based on some things you mentioned that you tend to choose studio models from the same/similar studios. It's very likely it's the studio that makes them upsell nudity and keep vague about it until the show starts. Independent models are often more upfront and typically won't say they're too shy to answer the question.
almost correct, i do favor studios, but not deliberately, but i also don't find one model in a studio and also spend time with other models from the same studio. I do have some models that work from home, and yes they have more freedom in negotiation or a better deal, but none of this is deliberate on my behalf.
but also, there are only 2 maybe 3 models i spend time with out of hundreds i have followed that charge extra for nudity. they also happen to be the models i like the most?? just my luck! hehe

Upvote 0
Noone reads it.

I think you're being harsh. That was the whole point of my post. How ironic 😆

I get what you're saying, and from a vanilla guys perspective, sure I get your frustration. But using words like "hate" (see your first post) over something so small, seem way excessive to me.
That's why I worded my posts the way I did. I'm sure my post hit you, just like how yours hit me.

I think what you're (and a lot of men like you) are not understanding, is that a huge portion of our work comes from fetish clients. I think you all assume because you're into vanilla explicit, everyone else is, and we are all as models catering to 80-90% vanilla explicit guys. We're not. I cater to maybe 30% guys like that, and most of the higher earning models I know, cater to even lower than 30% vanilla guys. So why would I structure my room around the 30 % and not the 70%. Capisce?

ETA; One of my "pet hates". And I'm the one that's harsh :giggle: Tbh using that wording sounds kinda psycho to me. Hence why I didn't put the effort into using a filter either 🤷‍♀️
HI, ok, maybe i worded it wrong, but i don't appreciate you calling me a "psycho", just becasue i have a "pet hate", its just a term, i could have said, one of the "problems i have noticed" or something like that..

but i noticed you made a lot of assumptions about me, "vanilla" just based on my chioce of words. or you think my issue is "small" 1000 or 2000 tokens on top of the per minute rate is not small. especally if the model decides to bail out early.. which has heppened to me. and remeber all theese things kill the "joy" of the moment. hard to cum to a cashier! so to speak.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
if you are going to visit models who charge peanut prices for privates, you need to start assuming they are going to be upcharging anything else. my guess is these models are more than likely studio models and have zero control over their prices and how they hustle (pitch upsells). more than likely if they are typing that's probably their studio manger, boris.

seriously this problem is you problem. you need to communicate better. just because something is listed on the profile doesn't mean its guaranteed at this time or automatically comes with the private. you admit yourself are making assumptions.

its not hard to say "hey i see you mentioned in your profile you do x,y, and z. do those require additional tips if requested during private." if they say no, and do end up upcharging. then time to message support to see if they can refund and try to avoid that model and any models with similar decor/studio setup.

also hard to cum to a cashier... please. you are making transactions to have a sexual interaction. get over it and start talking prices more. if you don't want to talk about what costs what before cumming, maybe find a girlfriend or fwb. seriously this is a you problem because you arent communicating efficiently and making assumptions. also maybe start spending more on privates. if you spend plenty like you claim, going to models who charge more, then what you are experiencing shouldn't be an issue.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Natural9
Upvote 0
It's worth noting that SC has a rule about this though and if it's in a menu or listed, it has to be able to be performed.. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/reporting-a-model.48790/#post-1202851
this is about items on a tip menu. that can be changed instantly.

you know i do extreme deepthroat shows. its labeled all over my profile. a lot of times i couldn't no longer perform because I'm an hour in my shift and sore. sometimes i forget to remove it from my tip menu because I'm exhausted from a busy camming shift. things happen. but i cannot remove it from my actual profile because it takes 24 hrs for my changes to be approved. sometime i charge more for deepthroat because I'm pushing myself and if i need to log off after because i hurt myself, i need to make it worth my while.

hard to cum when you are treated like a sexbot.

Upvote 0
this is about items on a tip menu. that can be changed instantly.

you know i do extreme deepthroat shows. its labeled all over my profile. a lot of times i couldn't no longer perform because I'm an hour in my shift and sore. sometimes i forget to remove it from my tip menu because I'm exhausted from a busy camming shift. things happen. but i cannot remove it from my actual profile because it takes 24 hrs for my changes to be approved. sometime i charge more for deepthroat because I'm pushing myself and if i need to log off after because i hurt myself, i need to make it worth my while.

hard to cum when you are treated like a sexbot.
I mean I can't say anything else than what Charlie wrote in that post, if I agree with it or not is a whole other thing..

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0