AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models that charge extra for nudity, but don't mention it in Menu's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024
Hi, i'm new here, my first post!

I've been enjoying Stripchat as a user for nearly a year, and one of my pet hates and causes for much confusion is that some models are fully nude in their private shows for an extra cost, but they don't mention it in their menu's ( as an extra charge), Yet they have many activities in their private menus that i think IMPLY nudity, for example Dildo, Masturbation, Squirt, Fingering, etc

I have had privates where i selected say "dildo", and the model then want's to charge extra for the nudity to use the toy. yet they did not mention this before the show started when discussing privates,
( i now always ask and clarify this with new models) but some new models i have recently met, tell me they charge extra for nude, but their menus are full of implied nudity activities)

any thoughts on this?

I wish that Stripchat would enforce a model to state whether they are nude , partial nude or not, in private shows and if they wish to charge extra for it, then that extra cost must be displayed in the private menu, otherwise if they had a private menu activity that says "dildo" for example, then the user can expect nudity as part of it. rather than finding out during a private that it will cost extra to undress to use the toy properly.

thanks

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
Crazy thought, but sometimes things can slip your mind. Like Audri said, it’s really ick that some of the comments here are about how some members are apparently totally fine with a model doing a sex act that she doesn’t want to do, simply because she forgot to take it off her tip menu.

It’s like sometimes y’all forget that models are human beings and not just sex robots or fancy ai programs. We get sick, we get injuries and because of that, we’re not always able to do the same shows all the time.
100% this.

You favor studio models, cool, nothing wrong with that. But then being annoyed at models for studio practices is not exactly cool.
and also this. I think the most likely thing is that studios set up the menus to entice people in, then tell their models how to swindle extra tokens out of members while in the private by requiring extra for certain acts. The advice would be to pick different models to spend your private money on.

well maybe we should get Stripchat to change the private menu system?
I do think SC should have a different menu system, one that just says what MAY be available and doesn't force models to do something listed if they aren't feeling like it. MFC and CB both have a "tips are gifts" motto that works well and makes things feel less like a transaction, SC would be wise to do this as well.

Upvote 0
I know this is about SC and I don't know how their menus are set up, or if they are easy to change but on CB they are not easy to change on the fly. They used to be, now you have to go deep into a text field, find the item, delete it or have several menus already mocked up in a word doc to copy and paste.
Maybe I'm gonna get ripped a new one here becasue I am only a user responding to this, but the model I visit seems able to be able to add and remove and reload her menu in like 60 seconds, maybe minute and a half. Not a complete menu change of course, but to add or change something. e.g. English is not her first language and sometimes she will have spelling or grammar errors and she likes to be correct, so I let her know if there are any errors like that. But also she will often quickly add "joke" / fun items that come to her during the course of her show just from conversation in the room. Seems (from my side of the keyboard) that SC menus are reasonably easy to add and edit on the fly.

(We users can tell when a menu is reloaded becasue in the chat window it shows a little "Tip Menu available" -- can't remember the exact wording -- graphic in the chat whenever a menu is reloaded by the model.)

Of course I could be wrong about the ease with which this can be done.

Naturally things will get forgotten, I do not think that the majority of users are going to get upset with a model who says they meant to
remove the item and offers an alternate instead.

I do think SC should have a different menu system, one that just says what MAY be available and doesn't force models to do something listed if they aren't feeling like it. MFC and CB both have a "tips are gifts" motto that works well and makes things feel less like a transaction, SC would be wise to do this as well.
Not being a smartarse here, but all over the forums there are posts by models, and users, reminding us (often quite bluntly) that time spent and relationships on cam sites ARE purely (predominantly?) transactional. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
I know this is about SC and I don't know how their menus are set up, or if they are easy to change but on CB they are not easy to change on the fly. They used to be, now you have to go deep into a text field, find the item, delete it or have several menus already mocked up in a word doc to copy and paste.

I constantly forget to remove things I don't feel like doing. Thankfully, I can say oh I'm sorry I forgot that was still there, can I offer [this thing] instead? Most the time the response is, "consider it on top, no worries." Then we keep playing.
oh, your on CB only, ok, i dont like that site, look to old and messy, mainly because there are no private menus, search is terrible etc so i have no idea what the model does or doesn't do. and its a horrible interface, stripchat is so much better to use, and as you mentioned, its difficult for you to maintain the profile info if you need to make changes to your activities quickly, so i understand why you say its hard to maintain such a list of activities, in stripchat its much easier i believe.

Upvote 0
oh, your on CB only, ok, i dont like that site, look to old and messy, mainly because there are no private menus, search is terrible etc so i have no idea what the model does or doesn't do. and its a horrible interface, stripchat is so much better to use, and as you mentioned, its difficult for you to maintain the profile info if you need to make changes to your activities quickly, so i understand why you say its hard to maintain such a list of activities, in stripchat its much easier i believe.
Um, usually the menu a model has set up for public is also the same menu in private, so that's not valid. Their search function has recently been improved, but you seem to be one of those "I tipped for it, it must be done" people so you wouldn't be very welcome at CB.

Upvote 0
Y'all defending sexual coercion are gross. Do you really want to watch someone be forced to sex act? Fucking yuck.

100% this.

and also this. I think the most likely thing is that studios set up the menus to entice people in, then tell their models how to swindle extra tokens out of members while in the private by requiring extra for certain acts. The advice would be to pick different models to spend your private money on.

i disagree, with activities that "May be available", open to too much abuse, just maintain the list of activities in the tip menu and the private menu, at the start of the day, and during the day as needed. so long as stripchat make this very easy to do for a model.

Upvote 0
Um, usually the menu a model has set up for public is also the same menu in private, so that's not valid. Their search function has recently been improved, but you seem to be one of those "I tipped for it, it must be done" people so you wouldn't be very welcome at CB.
On SC, in my experience, models' private and exclusive private menus usually contain very much different items. Also public menus have a price in tokens attached to each action (I have no idea how CB works in this regard, I do not like the look and feel of the site, so have never used it :) ). The private menus do not have pricing attached.

Reactions: Natural9 and Maxi
Upvote 0
would you prefer it if a user said, hi, can you do a short "Dildo show," and then you preform it, but the user can decide to pay or not pay after? no different to what you said about i must be one of those users that "I tipped for it, it must be done" , yes, its an agreement. and it in the rules..

• Funny!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
would you prefer it if a user said, hi, can you do a short "Dildo show," and then you preform it, but the user can decide to pay or not pay after? no different to what you said about i must be one of those users that "I tipped for it, it must be done" , yes, its an agreement. and it in the rules..
I would NEVER perform anything without being paid first. Ever. Period. Any model who does is a fool. That said, I should not be forced to do something because I forgot to take it off the menu and someone tipped for it. But considering SC is based on Greece and those people have a reputation of being grab-assy and lax on consent, I guess it fits.

Upvote 0
On SC, in my experience, models' private and exclusive private menus usually contain very much different items. Also public menus have a price in tokens attached to each action (I have no idea how CB works in this regard, I do not like the look and feel of the site, so have never used it :) ). The private menus do not have pricing attached.
yes stripchat is so much better than CB, in this regard. the tip menus vs private menus are very different especially for models that are non-nude in public and nude in private , but there are many models that do put extra prices in the private menus, some put these charge for privates in the public tip menu, and i wish they would not do that. all info regarding activities and prices should go in the private menus..

Upvote 0
I would NEVER perform anything without being paid first. Ever. Period. Any model who does is a fool. That said, I should not be forced to do something because I forgot to take it off the menu and someone tipped for it. But considering SC is based on Greece and those people have a reputation of being grab-assy and lax on consent, I guess it fits.
hmm, ok, but i dont like the fact you mentioned sc is based in Greece, kinda rasicst, comment.
"I would NEVER perform anything without being paid first." , but its ok to take a users tokens and not perform something at your discretion.

Upvote 0
yes stripchat is so much better than CB, in this regard. the tip menus vs private menus are very different especially for models that are non-nude in public and nude in private , but there are many models that do put extra prices in the private menus, some put these charge for privates in the public tip menu, and i wish they would not do that. all info regarding activities and prices should go in the private menus..
In all honesty I can see both sides of this discussion as being valid.

I think that we users just have to continue to make sure we communicate clearly and respectfully and ask about what we want in our private shows.

I do not think anything needs to change in how SC does things in this regard.

Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
hmm, ok, but i dont like the fact you mentioned sc is based in Greece, kinda rasicst, comment.
"I would NEVER perform anything without being paid first." , but its ok to take a users tokens and not perform something at your discretion.
I think you need to spend some time with a dictionary. It's no different than saying that Chaturbate is based in the US and we're total fuckin' prudes. But, I'm done talking to you. Good day.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
It's been a while since the thread discussion around what was included in private/excl private on SC.
But I remember at that time feeling strongly that listing an action should only mean that *if* the model agreed to do it during any given private/exclusive private, that doing it was included in the rate and not something to attract extra cost to the viewer.
That's very different from interpreting it that the model HAS to do that action; as many have stated in earlier replies, that goes against the nature of consent.
FFS, if that were the case, what happens when some dipstick argues that a model HAS to do everything they have listed out simultaneously??

Upvote 0
It's been a while since the thread discussion around what was included in private/excl private on SC.
But I remember at that time feeling strongly that listing an action should only mean that *if* the model agreed to do it during any given private/exclusive private, that doing it was included in the rate and not something to attract extra cost to the viewer.
That's very different from interpreting it that the model HAS to do that action; as many have stated in earlier replies, that goes against the nature of consent.
FFS, if that were the case, what happens when some dipstick argues that a model HAS to do everything they have listed out simultaneously??
THE ARISTOCRATS! That's what.
Traffic Light Chaos GIF by The Moms

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
im not saying the model HAS to it, im just saying that why should a models time be wasted on lots of chatting about what can be done and what can't be done especially once you have started a show, and how much it costs etc, this is taking time away from them earning money and just causing frustration for both sides. when a lot, ( but not all) things can be maintained in the menus. its perfectly ok for a model to not feel like doing things sometimes, i get that, or if a model forgets to bring in Dildo, then she should remove that item from the menu. and i believe its actually in the stripchat rules that a model should check there menus before broadcasting each day, to make sure there comfortable with the activities.

Upvote 0
I think you need to spend some time with a dictionary. It's no different than saying that Chaturbate is based in the US and we're total fuckin' prudes. But, I'm done talking to you. Good day.
im done too, you made too many assumptions about me, with out checking with me first..

Upvote 0

im not saying the model HAS to it,

Frustrated Christine Baranski GIF

Upvote 0
Hi Vixxen81, ,listen, if i have offended you or said things you don't like, i offer you my apology. i don't want to argue with you.. and i hope we can chat about many thing in the future..
I'm not mad at you or offended, I'm frustrated at your contradictions in posts.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I'm not mad at you or offended, I'm frustrated at your contradictions in posts.
its ok, im still getting use to the forum, i had a lot of replies and maybe i got confused. or maybe i just didn't think properly about my replies..
don't worry, i'm sure we can have many great discussions here in the future. take care..

Upvote 0
In case anybody missed it: conversation, discourse, yep/no, agreement, fun - pay the measly 25tk for a PM beforehand. That’s most likely what it is there for.

We’re all adults.
i actually pay a lot more than 25tkns before i ask for a private with models, i usually chat, get to know the model,and tip generously in public even before thinking about privates.

Upvote 0
We aren’t going to get anywhere here, are we.

Welcome to the forum :) read and learn - that’s what I did…
not sure what you mean. I told you what i usually do, as you mentioned about "paying the measly 25tks for a pm". thinking was a cheapskate or something. for you info i am a royal member on SC, i don't have to pay anything for pm, but i always tip models generously in public, before thinking about even discussing or having privates..

Upvote 0
not sure what you mean. I told you what i usually do, as you mentioned about "paying the measly 25tks for a pm". thinking was a cheapskate or something. for you info i am a royal member on SC, i don't have to pay anything for pm, but i always tip models generously in public, before thinking about even discussing or having privates..

If you want to swing you cock around, I’m a Legend on the website. I wasn’t insinuating you have an inability to tip, moreover your original post suggested that you didn’t discuss, beforehand, the terms of the private. Which is usually the case.

You want an argument. You want to feel righteous. That’s fine. Just expect pushback and learn to accept a professional’s advice (which this forum has many of) when it’s offered to you.

Upvote 0
If you want to swing you cock around, I’m a Legend on the website. I wasn’t insinuating you have an inability to tip, moreover your original post suggested that you didn’t discuss, beforehand, the terms of the private. Which is usually the case.

You want an argument. You want to feel righteous. That’s fine. Just expect pushback and learn to accept a professional’s advice (which this forum has many of) when it’s offered to you.
ok, well i might just have to forget about this forum, it seems im not welcome here

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Ah Thank God finally some reason from a non-model in this thread! Thanks. I had given up on most of humanity completely for a second there.

You too @Maxi_P Thank you! I can't explain how disappointing it is to read some of this stuff, from other men in the thread!

Upvote 0