AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm so glad to have you, Nate :).

And welcome, also, to all the other newcomers who may or may not have posted yet... thank you for being part of my community!!! xoxo

I'm syn, I have 5 cats but am not actually a 90 year old lonely woman. I play Xbox alot and am English. FEAR ME Unless you're older than 6 then please don't hurt me :(

So you're the young, male, version of the crazy old cat lady. Awesome.

/hides

jk. welcome Syn :)

I'm bennyhaha. It rhymes with Benihana. You know the Japanese steak house. I got the nick a long time ago and it stuck.

Anyway, I just found MFC tonight and Amber drew me in first. Nothing against any of you other lovely ladies but I don't know that I'll be going anywhere else, unless convinced. I do enjoy your posts though.

Hello there.

I, uh... I'm, ah... umm...

Huh. I've got nothing.

Oh, well. Nice to meet you all!

Hey everyone im jessie, meh i dunno why i put my name as dominodiva, its what it is on the forum i was on when i got told about this place, but anyway, im LittleJessie just recently join MFC, been camming altogether for a couple months, and so far, love MFC :D

*big cheesy grin*

i dunno what else to say, so bad at this stuff, but HI!!!

jess xx

My name is Vaden. I'm military stationed in Korea and... play to many video games and MMORPG's...

:cool: Hello I am UncleLewis, the moderator of Cam-girl Notes.
Feel free to Google us and look us over as our "guest."
UL

UncleLewis said:
:cool: Hello I am UncleLewis, the moderator of Cam-girl Notes.
Feel free to Google us and look us over as our "guest."
UL
Thanks for sharing. From the quick look I just took there, seems the site has a very anti-MFC vibe to it so I think I'll avoid it for now.

Welcome to the board either way. :)

:cool: Thx for the welcome...
BTW our problem with MFC has to do with its tolerance for cyber-piracy.
MFC is the cam-site that is targeted the most by the pirates on the fun forum.
Leo promised to close them down last Fall, but didn't follow through.
There's more on this in our Models Issues area in the topic "The Pirate Trophy List for MFC: Reconstructed."
We believe that cam-models who appear on MFC should be paying closer attention to this issue.
It could impact on the futures of all of you.
As I am sure you have reason to appreciate as much as anyone here.
UL

;) Thanks for the support AlexLady, but actually the site that directs you to either MFC or CGN was posted by a pirate who certainly had a sense of humor, but who did so without our permission...As stated in our rules, we expressly don't recommend web-cam sites or allow them to advertise or recruit models on our board.

Needless to say, our model members discuss the "pros and cons" of different cam-sites in the models area of CGN, and ofc, have had a lot to say about MFC because many of them have worked there, or do so currently.

You can get a sample of that kind of exchange, if you look at "MFC Models: girls, what have you to say?" which is posted in the public area under "models issues." But overall, what they have said is not that different from what has been posted here. Looks like a possible point of convergence between the models on these two forums.

Again thanks for your patience with the long and detailed replies.
UL

I'm Ayshia and i'm totally new here so glad i found u guys ;) actually this is my first answer hehe
I think Amber is great and u guys too , i'm kinda shy girl so not much to say about me for now :roll:

Cayne the moderator of the web-cams girls shows ( now on page 1606) thread on the fun forum has told his members to post no more videos of MFC models, and started to delete them. Apparently the legal pressure from MFC to close him down had become more than he could bear...So I take back some of what I have said here. The crunchy details can be found in the last post in the "Pirate Trophy List on MFC: Reconstructed" in the "Models Issues" section of the Cam-girl Notes forum
I trust this will be read as a FYI memo - rather than just more spamming...
Thanks again
UL
P.S. MFC finally acted on the phunorg.com forum because of constant pressure from their own Models to stop the pirate harassment and blackmail. So Hats Off to the Girls of MFC and their friends.

SyNiiCaL said:
I'm syn, I have 5 cats but am not actually a 90 year old lonely woman. I play Xbox alot and am English. FEAR ME Unless you're older than 6 then please don't hurt me :(

Every time I see a really cute cat, I have to say to myself "I will not be a crazy cat lady" over and over again.

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you.

Hi everyone!

I'm Jennifer...aka RedHot_Desire. I'm new to the camming world, actually have been on for an entire hour so far :eek: Other than the nerves, I'm really enjoying it, just wish I could be on more often. I'm sure the nerves will go away over time and I will learn to relax and get more comfortable with everything!

Anyway, I am on MFC and Imlive (both as a guy/girl couple and a solo female, but I have yet to log on solo there). I've been enjoying watching some of the more experienced girls on MFC, especially Amber! You are awesome and thanks so much for the amazing forum here. I guess that is all about me for now...look forward to getting to know you all better!

RedHot_Desire said:
Hi everyone!

I'm Jennifer...aka RedHot_Desire. I'm new to the camming world, actually have been on for an entire hour so far :eek: Other than the nerves, I'm really enjoying it, just wish I could be on more often. I'm sure the nerves will go away over time and I will learn to relax and get more comfortable with everything!

Anyway, I am on MFC and Imlive (both as a guy/girl couple and a solo female, but I have yet to log on solo there). I've been enjoying watching some of the more experienced girls on MFC, especially Amber! You are awesome and thanks so much for the amazing forum here. I guess that is all about me for now...look forward to getting to know you all better!

Welcome Jennifer!! Don't forget to follow the instructions here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=569 to be approved as a model on the forums so you can chat in the model's only section. :)

Hello all, I am thajuggalo on MFC b/c I didn't want to use my killergp123 name on there. I am in college for game and simulation programming, and write programs to edit save games for xbox 360. The first time I saw Amber was during the glowstick show months ago, and that show is the reason I went premium on MFC. Because of college and my debt I can't spend much on MFC. Anyways, if anyone wants to know anything else, just ask.

Welcome to the forum, Killer! Maybe I'll have to do another glow show soon... :think:

I'm Mirra. Yes the name ends in an a but I am a male. Mirro just sounds like some really bad magician. I am definitely a geek and gamer. I currently spend almost all of my time either working, playing WoW, or playing PS3. I was born, raised, and live in the southeast but am not redneck. I like to hang out on MFC some evenings and occasionally drop by early morning. I like cars and pushing them to their limits when I drive them.

More about WoW: I have 6 80s. All are alliance and my main is a draenei priest. It is a female character because male draenei look goofy. I've been primarily on 3 different servers: Vanilla - Early TBC = Kilrogg; Late TBC - Mid WotLK = Malfurion; Current = Stormrage.

Hello all. I am Moon ( it really is my name ( ok maybe not ) ) I have a ton of hobbies but the ones that take up most of my time are in order, WoW ( I have 7 accounts and more toons then I care to list ), drag racing ( I have a 1993 Mustand LX 5.0 blah blah list of go fast stuff here blah money pit ). Nice to meet you all hugs and stuff.

Hello everyone!

I've been a model on mfc for about almost a month now, but just ran across this forum today.
I think it's great that models and members have a place to come together to chat, share ideas and more.

Most of you probably don't know me on mfc yet, although I do recognize at least one or two familiar names on here.

I've seen Amber a few times and think she rocks! What she has done here is great the cam community as well. I suggest we all strive to be a little more like Amber in our lives ;)

I look forward to getting to know some of you better as the months roll by. I plan on sticking around mfc for a while to come, since it has recently become my full time employment.

I should also note that I love women equally as much as men. As a result, I find mfc to be an interesting place from both sides of the spectrum.
I'm going to be taking some of my next pay check and making a premium account so I can have some fun myself with a few particular models.

And on an off the wall note, I think the most hiliarious term I've learned so far being on mfc is fapping! :lol:

Bella

Welcome, Bella!

Take a look here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=569 and I can get you set up as a model on the forum.
:dance:

Hello I am FluffyDoll! I introduced myself in the model's section and thought I would get my arse over here to say hello properly! I have been at MFC for nearly 2 years, and am so glad I have somewhere like this to come and discuss camming stuff and other things with people who get it...

Hope to catch you all soon!
Fluffy xxx

Check out my profile if you like
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/FluffyDoll

FluffyDoll said:
Hello I am FluffyDoll! I introduced myself in the model's section and thought I would get my arse over here to say hello properly! I have been at MFC for nearly 2 years, and am so glad I have somewhere like this to come and discuss camming stuff and other things with people who get it...

Hope to catch you all soon!
Fluffy xxx

Yay! Here at last! You are full of awesome and I perv in your room whenever I get a chance. :whistle:

(And FWIW, you sooo should have contacted me while I was in Germany. :lol: )