AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LadyLuna said:
Towel day? Never even knew it existed! Shit, I'd better get a towel for it! Bath towel required, or does hand towel do? I'm thinking a bath towel, that IS what the book is referring to after all. Such short notice, of course I won't be able to get an H2G2 related towel, so one of my norms will have to do for now. Next year though, I'm going ALL OUT! :p
It started in 2001, 2 weeks after the death of Douglas Adams. Some other days were considered, such as February 11th (The 42nd day of the year), but people wanted that first year to be fairly soon after his death when everyone would still be thinking of him.

I have an awesome towel with a Babelfish and a bunch of 42's painted on it. It's epic. I may even allow a picture of myself to be taken so I can show it off.

AmberCutie said:
Hah I have the memory of a goldfish, sorry Mike. Since you said I can call you anything... I'm going to think of something random to call you. Just wait
Oh, I was expecting as much. Do your worst.

UserName42 said:
I have an awesome towel with a Babelfish and a bunch of 42's painted on it. It's epic.

WANT

UserName42 said:
Well, you won't be able to find it, unfortunately. My mom made it for me a few years ago.

Then I shall have to take it by force. (j/k)

Hello everyone.....

I'm luvsyou and i'm considering running for president. So, I figured I better start the scandal now.

I'm Cherry!! I like to spend about 95% of my time naked and about 75% of that time having sex. Recently decided to start broadcasting it to the world, maybe little green men will send me back my nudie shows in about 26 years :D

Shara said:
Hey hey, I'm Shara. I've been camming for years on CW mostly. I was led here by the lovely AlexLady.

Hi Shara :) You should get AmberCutie to give you model status by sending her an MFC mail. Then you can chat with us girls in the model's only section as well. Everyone here is awesome but it's really cool to really talk to other girls who go through what you do on a daily basis, lol. Cause I think we all know that most of our friends (in rl) probably don't. :p

Im the second most interesting man in the world. LOVE you and the little I have seen of you. Plan on trying to make time for live shows in the future. Your body is a 10+ and I love your giggles. You have fun with it...thats cool and important I think.

Have a question that I cant figure out....at the begining of one of your clips the is a song I cant make out clearly but it sounds like the name may be " its called devotion/emotion"

Im going crazy trying to figure the name of the song so I can download it.

wonder77 said:
Im the second most interesting man in the world. LOVE you and the little I have seen of you. Plan on trying to make time for live shows in the future. Your body is a 10+ and I love your giggles. You have fun with it...thats cool and important I think.

Have a question that I cant figure out....at the begining of one of your clips the is a song I cant make out clearly but it sounds like the name may be " its called devotion/emotion"

Not a clue what you're referring to here. :)

wonder77 said:

Maybe link the clip you're talking about?

NaughtyNaomi said:
Shara said:
Hey hey, I'm Shara. I've been camming for years on CW mostly. I was led here by the lovely AlexLady.

Hi Shara :) You should get AmberCutie to give you model status by sending her an MFC mail. Then you can chat with us girls in the model's only section as well. Everyone here is awesome but it's really cool to really talk to other girls who go through what you do on a daily basis, lol. Cause I think we all know that most of our friends (in rl) probably don't. :p

Thanks, I'll do that.

Hellooo everyone! :-D I'm VictoriaDuh. Most of you are probably clueless as to who I am haha, I haven't been here too long. To make things short and sweet I'm your average happy go lucky, dorky, goofy cam-girl. Finally built up the e-balls to join, and introduce myself after a week of pervin around ;) Looking forward to chatting with and getting to know you ladies!

i am the cerealkiller... as in fruit loops..
truth be told i am two people cereal - nice nerdy guy
and then there is killer - hes a douche bag... no joke!
i is smitten with amber... OMG perfection incarnate!!!
my wish is to see her #1 so will fight tooth and nail 2 c it happen ;)

Glad to have both sides of you, Cereal :h:

Hey everyone, I'm BloodRed87 or "Blood" for short as Frankie calls me by. Been lurking Amber's forum for a couple weeks now, so I said, "what the hell, I'll register" :tongue10: . I'm basically just a lowlife, cold hearted but usually nice, cynical metal fan with an opinion on everything. Who also enjoys horror movies, PC/video games, anime, booze and grass, and beautiful women. AmberCutie, D0mino and PennyStrange have already seen me in their rooms on MFC a few occasions and FrankieChemical has seen me in her room everynight since late Sept. 2009 :mrgreen:

Hopefully we'll all get along, have fun, and everyone that I know/knows me will get to know each other a tad bit more. And not in the creepy stalker way. We'll maybe Frankie, I hear she kind of likes that :tongue10:

Yay, Johnny Drama! Guess we'll be posting on both boards together ;)

Welcome Blood! Glad you finally decided to sign in!

So nice to finally see your pretty face here, Kinky. xoxo.

O hai, I'm Koz.

I haven't been 'round Amba~'s room hardly often at all of late, but that's because MY WORK SUCKS AND MAKES ME GO IN AT GODAWFUL HOURS LIKE 2AM, but that's supposed to be changing here within a week or two, so hopefully I'll once again soon be dropping in on the crazy-fun world of Amba~'s room.

P.S. needs more pictionary.

I'm Nicole, was lurking around and perving for a few weeks before joining MFC :lol:

Am so glad to have forums like these and all the lovely people that have helped me out in my first few days as a cam girl :D