AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tahnee said:
Oh, sorry, did I burst your bubble? Aww, sheeit. *wanders off to consider a career in guidance counselling...*
Lawls. I almost choked on my lunch laughing at this, ^_^ But I needed a laugh, so thanks, :p

Look, a n00b!

Hi,I'm Kristy. Um, I've been camming off and on since I was legal. I'm 26, married, mama of two little heathens, living somewhere in the land of corn and soy fields (that'd be Illinois). I'm a budding gamer- I play FFXI, Halo, Fable, Hexic (mm yes I love Hexic lol) and whatever else I can steal from my hubby ^.^

I started out in a studio, which was pretty fun until the boss had to close down without any warning (yeh. that sucked.) I cam from home now after the kids are in bed ^.^

What else? I was on iFriends for years, but they suck too much to continue wasting my time. I'm currently signed up to Cams, Naked, CamCandyLand (not a platform, it's a booking service for messenger-type shows), AdultWork (haven't figured out how to actually cam on there yet, lol) and MFC.

I've only logged one evening on MFC and I really had no idea what I was doing, it doesn't seem to work like other cam sites. That's ok though, I'm willing to learn lol

So, yea.. Hi everyone! :-D

VenusFaery said:
Look, a n00b!

Hi,I'm Kristy. Um, I've been camming off and on since I was legal. I'm 26, married, mama of two little heathens, living somewhere in the land of corn and soy fields (that'd be Illinois). I'm a budding gamer- I play FFXI, Halo, Fable, Hexic (mm yes I love Hexic lol) and whatever else I can steal from my hubby ^.^

I started out in a studio, which was pretty fun until the boss had to close down without any warning (yeh. that sucked.) I cam from home now after the kids are in bed ^.^

What else? I was on iFriends for years, but they suck too much to continue wasting my time. I'm currently signed up to Cams, Naked, CamCandyLand (not a platform, it's a booking service for messenger-type shows), AdultWork (haven't figured out how to actually cam on there yet, lol) and MFC.

I've only logged one evening on MFC and I really had no idea what I was doing, it doesn't seem to work like other cam sites. That's ok though, I'm willing to learn lol

So, yea.. Hi everyone! :-D

Welcome! MFC is a great cam site. I have only tried two others, but MFC has been the best by far. If you have any questions at all (don't feel silly for asking anything) you should post in our model forums. We would all be happy to help you out! :D

SunnieSquirts said:
Hi Crazy Kids Im SunnieSquirts haven't been on mfc in months but I think I am ready for a come back if you will have me :)

You should definitely go give us some details in the "Models: Advertise Here!" section :) I know we'd all like to know more about ya! (And you have access now ;) )

*waves* Hey, I'm Ginger (I also answer to Red and "Hey, you. No, not you. The redhead with the boobs. Yeah, you." on occasion. :lol: ) Am a fairly new model on MFC, and up until a month ago only lurked in various pretty girls' rooms at admired, but now I am on cam when I can and enjoying it!

I'm looking forward to getting to meet more of you and have fun on Amber's forum. :)

Greating my most excellent friends,

I found out of Amber from the Breast Expansion Forum posting. I am know for photographing busty ladies at coventions but have to admit I have fetish for gals with glasses so Amber is best of both worlds for me.

Crazyjose said:

I found out of Amber from the Breast Expansion Forum posting. I am know for photographing busty ladies at coventions but have to admit I have fetish for gals with glasses so Amber is best of both worlds for me.

Hah what in the world is Breast Expansion Forum? :) How does one expand their breasticles?

AmberCutie said:
Crazyjose said:

Hah what in the world is Breast Expansion Forum? :) How does one expand their breasticles?

:-D breasticles!

It is a site for photoshoping girls boobs bigger digitally. I showed them photos of large breasted gals (natural or enhanced) from adult conventions . Here is your post at their forum http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9981069.0.html

Hah. I love (read: hate) people acting like know it alls about cup size. And yes I have a small ribcage which results in small bra # (32) and large cup needed (F). Silly boob forum :D

AmberCutie said:
Hah. I love (read: hate) people acting like know it alls about cup size. And yes I have a small ribcage which results in small bra # (32) and large cup needed (F). Silly boob forum :D

36*

Fixed that for you.

Quite frankly I think the obsession with the cup size is ridiculous anyways. I'm a B34 in some stores (or brandnames) and a C34 in others. Who cares about the acutal size?

Amber has fantastic large breasts. End of story. Who cares about the cup size? They are big and beautiful and she allows us the pleasure of seeing them! That's enough for me. =P

NaughtyNaomi said:
Quite frankly I think the obsession with the cup size is ridiculous anyways. I'm a B34 in some stores (or brandnames) and a C34 in others. Who cares about the acutal size?

Amber has fantastic large breasts. End of story. Who cares about the cup size? They are big and beautiful and she allows us the pleasure of seeing them! That's enough for me. =P

Well said!

I always love the reaction when I answer "what size are your boobs?"...

"Usually 36B." "Usually? You mean it changes?" "Depending on temperature, time of month, and brand of bra, yeah."

LadyLuna said:
NaughtyNaomi said:

Well said!

I always love the reaction when I answer "what size are your boobs?"...

"Usually 36B." "Usually? You mean it changes?" "Depending on temperature, time of month, and brand of bra, yeah."

I don't understand how guys don't know this...

:) Yup, the boob forum has lots of computer smarts but not bra smarts. While they debated on amber's bra size, I just saw one hot gal I had to find more of. :cool: Glad I found this site and happy to join. Many hot gals with glasses here so I know I will enjoy it here.

Hey peoples, I'm ernie and sadly i'm still a basic member of MFC because college has decided to take my money away from me,lol. Well lets see, I LOVE, LOVE,
LOVE video games and currently have an X-box 360 for which I play star wars: the force unleashed constantly even though I beat the game already (want to
get the ultimate sith edition). I'm a anime/manga fan and my favorite anime is the gundam 00 series, I also like comic books from marvel to DC (more Marvel
than DC) BTW, go see Iron Man 2 on May 7 (Shameless plug!!!). A Big movie buff and knows alot of movies and actors, even the obscure ones. BTW, I think
amber is the hottest thing going on MFC right now and she is so down to earth, if i could I would take her to dinner the go to a comic con with her and play
video games with her. I heard about her site and forum on her twitter page so I decided to check it out and join the forum. Hope to hear from some cool
people, especially amber, peace out peeps!!!

You used a text file to write your post before posting, didn't you :p

Tip: next time, go back through and make sure all the enters are gone within the post reply box on the forum.

Welcome!

LadyLuna said:
You used a text file to write your post before posting, didn't you :p

Tip: next time, go back through and make sure all the enters are gone within the post reply box on the forum.

Welcome!

No, not really, I just thought it would be more simpler if I just did double space, I thought it would make it more eaiser to read. Since that's not what some people want, i'll just do my post regularly. sorry about that and thanks.

Hi everyone. Some of you may recognize me. I've hung out in Amber's room for quite some time now, though I'm not there every night. I'm pretty shy and don't say much. I'm much better at lurking. But anyway, Amber sees me as a friend (Unless she's been lying to me to make me feel better) so I thought I'd join here and say hello to all of the other fans and friends.

UserName42 said:
Hi everyone. Some of you may recognize me. I've hung out in Amber's room for quite some time now, though I'm not there every night. I'm pretty shy and don't say much. I'm much better at lurking. But anyway, Amber sees me as a friend (Unless she's been lying to me to make me feel better) so I thought I'd join here and say hello to all of the other fans and friends.

Super excited that you decided to come say hi. Welcome!!!

AmberCutie said:
UserName42 said:

Hi Amber!

Oh, maybe I should say something about myself. My real name is Mike. I told that to Amber one time in private, but I'm pretty sure she forgot because she's called me "Username" ever since. Silly Amber. Anyway, call me whatever. I don't care.

I play WoW... Or, well, I used to. Stopped playing and a month and a half ago when my roommate got Final Fantasy XIII, and my standing ICC10 group fell apart. I played a sexy tankadin named Perrycox (I love Scrubs. All of the toons I make are related to Scrubs. Though I never got one past, like, 25. Besides Perrycox). I spent most of my time on Elune, but then the core members of my guild decided to go to Medivh in order to start over. That didn't work out well.

Next, I'm in love with anything and everything by Joss Whedon. First thing I saw was Dr. Horrible (Amazing) and then Dollhouse (Screw you Fox for canceling it). Then I decided I have to go back and watch Buffy, Angel, and Firefly/Serenity. I started Buffy on March 21st or so, and finished the entire series in 3.5 weeks (Granted, that first week I was on Spring Break, and did nothing but watch Buffy). Easily my favorite show now. I'm in the middle of the 2nd half of season 3 of Angel.

Oh, and one last thing: HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY! May 25th is Towel Day, so everyone should be a hoopy frood and carry their towel around with them all day (That includes you, Amber. I better see a towel on cam that day).

Towel day? Never even knew it existed! Shit, I'd better get a towel for it! Bath towel required, or does hand towel do? I'm thinking a bath towel, that IS what the book is referring to after all. Such short notice, of course I won't be able to get an H2G2 related towel, so one of my norms will have to do for now. Next year though, I'm going ALL OUT! :p

UserName42 said:
AmberCutie said:
UserName42 said:

Oh, maybe I should say something about myself. My real name is Mike. I told that to Amber one time in private, but I'm pretty sure she forgot because she's called me "Username" ever since. Silly Amber. Anyway, call me whatever. I don't care.

Hah I have the memory of a goldfish, sorry Mike. :) Since you said I can call you anything... I'm going to think of something random to call you. Just wait.