AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Syntastic said:
Hello there. I was told I had to join here by a certain Miss Chemical >_>

Obviously, my name is Syntastic. I'm just your friendly, neighbourhood stalker. Some of you may recognize my name from MFC. Same name on there too. I generally just hang out in Frankies room... all day... and night... alone... desperately hoping for someone to talk to. *puts a Cruxshadows cd on and cuts himself*

Anyways, yes. You can just call me Syn if you're too lazy to type the additional 6 letters. Whatever. See if I care.

Super nice to meet you. A special thanks to Frankie for bringing awesome people here to join in the fun!

Moar like this plz!! :D

Syntastic, I hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome.

Hello *waves*! My name is Curvy_MILF on MFC. I've only been a cam girl for about a month now I believe. I'm liking it quite a lot actually. I'm a self-professed perv and one kinky lady. I probably used to be more kinky active before joining MFC as a model since I literally have no time now for it...*giggles*.

I'm 43 which most people don't believe and that makes me smile of course. I have a regular job which involves serving pizza...but...I put in my notice this week so I can devote more time to school and camming. I am a business major with a concentration in Visual Communications. I'm also a mom to three although I only have one pre-teen left at home (god help me).

I am not a gamer...:( mostly because I suck at it in general. I do finally have a Wii and I'm liking that quite a bit but I don't really have any cool games as of yet. I used to be super addicted to The Sims and I kinda want to get The Sims 3 although I'm afraid the addiction will rise again.

I like dark red wine and dry champagne and Dr. Pepper!

Lets see...what else? Oh, I'm due to receive my divorce in May and I'm super duper excited about that, although I feel single already anyway.

Oh and Amber...I love your site! Great job hun! I'm working on building my own right now and I can't wait to get it up and running.

Any other questions, just ask...I'm an open and wickedly fun book!!!

Hi my name is amberdawn i go by amberdawnnude and i just started camming on mfc's and heard lots of great stuff about you and would also love to be able to access the models only info if possible. Thanks and nice to meet you!

amberdawnnude said:
Hi my name is amberdawn i go by amberdawnnude and i just started camming on mfc's and heard lots of great stuff about you and would also love to be able to access the models only info if possible. Thanks and nice to meet you!

FAKE! DON'T GIVE HER ACCESS AMBER.

Was that Freq posing as a model?

Amberdawn, welcome to the forum. And holy smokes your photo spread is captivating. The photo of you looking down at the camera showing all your beautiful glory is so artistic and sensual, my goodness you know how to get a guy's heart racing. :clap:

AbbyTaylor said:
amberdawnnude said:

Odd. There is a model by that name. But don't worry, Amber always confirms who models are so we're pretty safe.

Either way, welcome to everyone who's joined!

AlexLady said:
AbbyTaylor said:

Odd. There is a model by that name. But don't worry, Amber always confirms who models are so we're pretty safe.

Either way, welcome to everyone who's joined!

I won't fall for any tomfoolery. I'm waiting for confirmation :)

Yeah that totes sounded like a scam Amber. Hi my name is bleh bleh bleh and I would like access to your models only forum please. That wasn't an introduction. FAIL!

I was just going to use my raw sex appeal to get in to the models only section.

If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy, come on Amber let me know.

If you really need me, just reach out and touch me, come on Cutie let me in to the models only section.

do do do DOOOOOOOO dooo

dooby dooby do dooo

dooby dooby do dooo

yeah, lets try a much more sexy kind of sing along.

Let me lick you up and down,
Til Amber says stop,
Let me play with your body babe,
Make Amber real hot,
Let me do all the things you want me to do,
Cause tonight baby,
I want to get Freaky with Amber!!

Yeah, now thats smooth. Aww yeah.

Btw, Grubster in the house

hummm so who the hell i am well just a old perv :? but mostly trying to feel that i have a conection to other peapel
u know the peaple with boobs
we fing it hard to tork to face to face :p
:) lol and with dislexia its even harded to chat :p oh well such is life

In response to someone with dyslexia...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

arachn1d said:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

^^^True story.

arachn1d said:

Yup, I totally read that all the way through just fine.

Here goes. I'm single, have no children, and have worked at the same job for nearly 15 years. I work in retail sales, and my hobbie is amatuer writting. I still working on a 300 page plus screenplay, and I finally visited Hollywood last year. I have future plans to return to the states.

I have over 3000 dvd's ranging from the silent era, through to the 1930's pre Code Hollywood years, and through to the lastest movies. I also like all sorts of music aswell. From Guns'n Roses to Busby Berkeley's musicals. How different ha. I like to read aswell, and enjoy surfing the net.

I enjoy visiting Amber's room. She's wild and crazy, and fun on line. She's cool.

Catch ya on line. :-D

I'm Zoey. I'm a writer/cam girl/geek. I finished my first novel by the time I was 15. My mother hated that I spent so much time on the computer "living in my head." She also only let me have dial-up because she feared that I would become a cam girl. Most of my stories revolve around sex- a very astute classmate of mine pointed that out. I'm also that type of person who picks out the kitten hiding in the corner away from everyone else.

Hi Amber
My name is (heart42) Lee Reeder & I travel all over Northern Ill.
I'm involved with 2 12 step groups that deal with alcoholism in the family & emotions. I know the Chicago area real well & can read a map
from any town in the US when necessary. I'm 42 & will travel anywhere in the US but have been to Toronto as well. On one of my posts I said I deal with Bipolar Depression & it's great to introduce myself to all of you as it's great that some people have supported me
on the posts I've made so far. I do crossword puzzles & love sports music games & like to try anything put in front of me. I don't drive as that's a major hangup for me but I like to have fun.

Hey Everyone! :)

Just signed up and I'm your average decent looking out of work guy chillin' on the "Interwebs" as Amber likes to say. :dance: Currently in N. Illinois, but consider Alaska home and will be returning when the real estate market and funds rebound. I like outdoorsy stuff and cool chicks ;)

Looks like a cool place from what I've seen thus far. :angel4:

im twist3d.

Im Extraordinarily Articulate, for your tards out there it means im "Well Spoken, I Carry Myself Well"

im 6'5 and a HUGE video game No Life, im ranked 200 on Call of Duty: MW2 for the xbox360, and im sponsored by www.influentialgaming.com , i found this site when one of my team members brought amber up in a conversation over a 1v1 Duel in Dalaran. He told me to check out her cam, and once i did, well.... nvm.

Im really lazy and i spend ALL of my time gearing my T10 Resto Druid on the server Kul Tiras.

PST for my chars name, i dont feel like giving it out to the general public.

insult me, and i will troll.

/thread.

TwistedOrder said:
im twist3d.

Im Extraordinarily Articulate, for your tards out there it means im "Well Spoken, I Carry Myself Well"

im 6'5 and a HUGE video game No Life, im ranked 200 on Call of Duty: MW2 for the xbox360, and im sponsored by http://www.influentialgaming.com , i found this site when one of my team members brought amber up in a conversation over a 1v1 Duel in Dalaran. He told me to check out her cam, and once i did, well.... nvm.

Im really lazy and i spend ALL of my time gearing my T10 Resto Druid on the server Kul Tiras.

/thread.

I'm twist3d.

I'm extraordinarily articulate. For the tards out there, it means, I'm well spoken and I carry myself well.

I'm 6'5" and a huge video game "no-life". I'm ranked 200 on Call of Duty: MW2 for the XBox 360 and I'm sponsored by http://www.influentialgaming.com. I found out about this site when one of my team members brought Amber up in a conversation over a 1v1 duel in Dalaran. He told me to check her out on cam, and once I did... well, nevermind.

I'm really lazy and I spend all of my time gearing my T10 resto druid on the server Kul Tiras.

PM me for my character's name. I don't feel like giving it out to the general public.

If you insult me, I will troll you.

/thread.

Now for my rebuttal to this frivolous drivel posted herein:

No, you are not well spoken. Yes, you are lazy. I took the time to correct every single grammar and punctuation mistake you made in your post. You butchered the English language. Please, take the time to think before posting here again.

arachn1d said:
TwistedOrder said:
im twist3d.

im 6'5 and a HUGE video game No Life, im ranked 200 on Call of Duty: MW2 for the xbox360, and im sponsored by http://www.influentialgaming.com , i found this site when one of my team members brought amber up in a conversation over a 1v1 Duel in Dalaran. He told me to check out her cam, and once i did, well.... nvm.

/thread.

I'm twist3d.

I'm extraordinarily articulate. For the tards out there, it means, I'm well spoken and I carry myself well.

I'm 6'5" and a huge video game "no-life". I'm ranked 200 on Call of Duty: MW2 for the XBox 360 and I'm sponsored by http://www.influentialgaming.com. I found out about this site when one of my team members brought Amber up in a conversation over a 1v1 duel in Dalaran. He told me to check her out on cam, and once I did... well, nevermind.

I'm really lazy and I spend all of my time gearing my T10 resto druid on the server Kul Tiras.

PM me for my character's name. I don't feel like giving it out to the general public.

If you insult me, I will troll you.

/thread.

No, you are not well spoken. Yes, you are lazy. I took the time to correct every single grammar and punctuation mistake you made in your post. You butchered the English language. Please, take the time to think before posting here again.

:lol: :clap:

While I really don't give much of a crap about spelling, punctuation and grammar, (ok, well grammar a little bit) I really don't like when people claim to be articulate and well spoken and then prove otherwise within the same post.
TwistedOrder said:
im twist3d.

/thread.

But nonetheless, welcome to my Forum.

arachn1d said:

burn!