AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
pyrite1965 said:
arachn1d said:
Now for my rebuttal to this frivolous drivel posted herein:

No, you are not well spoken. Yes, you are lazy. I took the time to correct every single grammar and punctuation mistake you made in your post. You butchered the English language. Please, take the time to think before posting here again.

burn!
-_-

People rarely see the humor in my 4chan posting style.

in every intro post it is customary to claim to be articulate, spell things correctly but otherwise ignore punctuation.

See /b/

Good Day sir.

TwistedOrder said:
pyrite1965 said:
arachn1d said:
Now for my rebuttal to this frivolous drivel posted herein:

No, you are not well spoken. Yes, you are lazy. I took the time to correct every single grammar and punctuation mistake you made in your post. You butchered the English language. Please, take the time to think before posting here again.

burn!
-_-

in every intro post it is customary to claim to be articulate, spell things correctly but otherwise ignore punctuation.

See /b/

Good Day sir.

you, sir, are and idiot.

I think there are quite a few /b/tards that are in my community. I frequent it myself. I normally can tell when people are doing it on purpose. You didn't come off as a /b/tard, just a retard. S'all I'm sayin. kkthx.

-_-

See /b/

Good Day sir.

-_-

People will rarely see the humor in my 4chan posting style.

In every introductory post, it is customary to claim to be articulate and spell things correctly; otherwise ignoring proper punctuation.

See /b/

Good day, sir.

Corrections, corrections, corrections... They say the third time is the charm. However, given your current streak of piss-poor posting, I doubt anything will come to fruition.

Eh...

There are ways to act on parts of the internet, for sure, but each way is for each part. You can't come from one place and play it at another. You need to learn the cool of all zones and filter or display things as such.

I think everyone has that problem at some time though. Granted, even if it's true on some of my IRC servers, I'd never pop on camera and say "Hello my bitches, I loves you much m'kay?"

Sure it'd be funny as fuck, but I realize that the scenery is different.

I'm not saying "don't be yourself," I'm saying, "don't be a b-tard."

Now sure, you can claim that all you are is a b-tard, or that a b-tard is who you are, but then I could say "Then wrong forum, mofo. Tits or GTFO. Oh wait, b-tards don't have tits."

If there is more to you, well then, lets see it.

I think that's all people are trying to say, and it's just hard to make it clear without being aggressively honest.

Who the F*$%# am I?! Who the F*$%# are you!!

All you bitches know me! All you bitches love me! Why? Because I love you! :love9:

*ducks from flying cookware*

Is your MFC name different than yours here? 'Cuz otherwise.... <<dis bitch don't know you.

MFC = UJCat, at least until I hit 1kRP and can update it to match my usernames everywhere else. Funny how the things you do as a teenager seem like good ideas at the time, XD

AppleiCat said:
MFC = UJCat, at least until I hit 1kRP and can update it to match my usernames everywhere else. Funny how the things you do as a teenager seem like good ideas at the time, XD

Woo! Welcome UJCat. Nice to have you. :)

Hello I'm Robin, Some people on MFC call me London.
Nice to meet you all.

Amazing facts

I am Jennie_Bunny's husband of 10 years and usually I can be found in the same Models room as her.
I have no Penis it was stolen by AlexLady therefore because of that, I am always grumpy.
I dislike Hello Kitty as I do not understand how it can survive without a mouth.
I like Tea and Chocolate.

I've been a premium member for a little more than a week, I think. I enjoy all sorts of internet-based communities, so it was only natural that I registered for these forums when I heard about them. I don't have a great job yet, so I've only been able to reach into my wallet three times to purchase tokens, but hopefully that'll change soon. I've got a career path lined out for me at a pretty big financial firm so hopefully I'll soon be able to spoil the camgirls like I do all other girls.

btw, I go by "dynamicbrawn" but I'm thinking of changing it soon once I get that privilege.

If you've read my profile you know that I'm all about laughter and making jokes... so to member and models alike, if I say something that might be a bit offensive, I probably don't mean it! And I will -never- purposely insult someone (at least while I'm not trolling video game forums).

burr... gucci!

edit: holy shit. look at the time... i thought i was going to get a full 8 hours in, tonight... MFC strikes again.

dynamic said:
I've been a premium member for a little more than a week, I think. I enjoy all sorts of internet-based communities, so it was only natural that I registered for these forums when I heard about them. I don't have a great job yet, so I've only been able to reach into my wallet three times to purchase tokens, but hopefully that'll change soon. I've got a career path lined out for me at a pretty big financial firm so hopefully I'll soon be able to spoil the camgirls like I do all other girls.

btw, I go by "dynamicbrawn" but I'm thinking of changing it soon once I get that privilege.

If you've read my profile you know that I'm all about laughter and making jokes... so to member and models alike, if I say something that might be a bit offensive, I probably don't mean it! And I will -never- purposely insult someone (at least while I'm not trolling video game forums).

burr... gucci!

edit: holy shit. look at the time... i thought i was going to get a full 8 hours in, tonight... MFC strikes again.

Don't worry about the tokens dude. We all tip what we can, the importiant thing is we all have fun haning out.

pyrite1965 said:
dynamic said:

burr... gucci!

Don't worry about the tokens dude. We all tip what we can, the importiant thing is we all have fun haning out.

Agreed. I just appreciate having awesome people to talk to... And I hope that if/when you have the money to tip or take me into a show, you will :) Tokens aren't a requirement, but all us camgirls do work hard so we appreciate it very much when you can tip us! We never want anyone to go broke because of it though :p

NaughtyNaomi said:
Agreed. I just appreciate having awesome people to talk to... And I hope that if/when you have the money to tip or take me into a show, you will :) Tokens aren't a requirement, but all us camgirls do work hard so we appreciate it very much when you can tip us! We never want anyone to go broke because of it though :p
Translation:

Don't try and mind fuck us into thinking you are some poor bastard when you are truly just a cheap ass with tons of money. If you value your manhood, you will tip the hell out of us every chance you get whether we are online or offline, or you will enter a world of pain no human should endure.

:lol: Sorry I had to. I'm just in that mood to be a fucker right now. :mrgreen:

Oh trust me, once I start gettin' big paychecks I'm gonna be like Birdman 'cause y'know... got money to blow. Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

And tubby, don't apologize--it was funny. :p Expect me to troll/joke around too.

Wuddup everyone! New here, friend recomended me to mfc. I came upon miss Amber's room and liked what I saw. Rawr. Love the music you play in your room. And the fact that your a gamer is a bonus. I will be premium soon. But for now I lurk. Very big fan of that gorgeous ass as well.

BlueMindzeye said:
Wuddup everyone! New here, friend recomended me to mfc. I came upon miss Amber's room and liked what I saw. Rawr. Love the music you play in your room. And the fact that your a gamer is a bonus. I will be premium soon. But for now I lurk. Very big fan of that gorgeous ass as well.

Very glad to have ya! Sorry you're muted all the time. I said I wasn't gonna be that girl that mutes basics constantly, but so many asshole basics ruin it every day for the nice ones. It's unfortunate but true.

I'm Tahnee. I suck because I joined this forum a few days ago and only now found the introduce yourself thread.

Fun facts:

- Born in Germany, raised in the UK, live in Australia now. My accent is a Brit/Aussie hybrid which gets everyone horny confused.
- Like many of you, I've wanted to be a writer all my life but when I realised there was no money in it, I started camming instead. Been a cam girl for almost 5 years now, which makes me used up a veteran.
- My co-star on MFC is a stuffed dog called Bailey and the little bastard gets more tips than I do just for sitting on his ass doing nothing whatsoever. (We're hoping he might make Miss MFC someday.)
- I speak fluent German, which can be very handy when the cops pull me over. :lol:
- Ashamed to admit I'm not a huge gamer, but I make up for it with my South Park impressions.

I've already fallen in love with many of you guys and girls and am really enjoying this forum. Thanks Amber! x

tubby556 said:
NaughtyNaomi said:
Translation:

Don't try and mind fuck us into thinking you are some poor bastard when you are truly just a cheap ass with tons of money. If you value your manhood, you will tip the hell out of us every chance you get whether we are online or offline, or you will enter a world of pain no human should endure.

:lol: Sorry I had to. I'm just in that mood to be a fucker right now. :mrgreen:

LOL! That's not what I meant at all. But you know that, you lil fucker. Haha!

And Tahnee, welcome! I loved your initial post there :) You seem awesome! And a cam girl for five years? Nice! That's so awesome. I really hope you post more in our models section :D I'm sure you have a lot of stories and things you could teach the rest of us girls!

hello internet people. i'm pancho. i'm an artist. i play games. i am a superhero. i lurk in shadows like a ninja. and i'm always broke due to said hobbies. and i never use CAPS usually.

Greetings all! I'm a debater, and I'm quite a master of it if I do say so myself. A friend of mine linked me to Amber's MFC room because she was talking about WoW. Come to find out she not only likes WoW but she also knows her memes. I instantly fell in love and decided I needed to become a premium member.

Sorry if I'm usually a bit quiet in the room but it takes me a bit to get out of my shell, even through text! I'm hoping to get to know everyone and have fun watching Amber!

I spend a lot of time playing WoW, where I play a Paladin. I don't raid much but I have cleared a few of them. I've tanked and healed but never DPS. I prefer Horde but I've played both sides. I'm currently Alliance on my Paladin because of friends.

You're a cool chick and of course beautiful as well. Keep doing what you do as you do it well. Thank you much for the opportunity to interact beyond the confines of mfc.

18 pages of new friends. I am so excited to see this community keep growing. You guys are awesome!!

Tahnee said:
Like many of you, I've wanted to be a writer all my life but when I realised there was no money in it, I started camming instead.
There's no money in writing? Fuck.
And now I'm too old to find a new "what I want to be when I grow up."
Thanks a lot, Tahnee. <_<
*giggles*

AppleiCat said:
There's no money in writing? Fuck.
And now I'm too old to find a new "what I want to be when I grow up."
Thanks a lot, Tahnee. <_<
*giggles*

Oh, sorry, did I burst your bubble? Aww, sheeit. *wanders off to consider a career in guidance counselling...*