AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cattynaty

Banhammered
Feb 20, 2019
why this scam make 30/50k tokens everynight
and 5/10k viewers?
mashayang and lot's group of female and lesb, put video recorder for 5 and more hours everyday

Unless she's changed her hustle she's not scamming. She says she'll squirt when she feels like it and she never feels like it 😂

Seriously though I suspect most guys tipping are submissives with ignore fetishes.

Unless she's changed her hustle she's not scamming. She says she'll squirt when she feels like it and she never feels like it 😂

Seriously though I suspect most guys tipping are submissives with ignore fetishes.

Thank you for clarifying, I was having trouble deciphering OP's word salad.

We love ehotlovea here. She is a hustling genius.
sure she make in the last 10 days, since 20/4 to 1/5 - all night 10 hours work
40/50k tokens, 2500usd - 2000eur
all fake show in other room her boyfriend with computer, nicks, tokens, and teamviewer use her
2 genius, 250 stupid everynight pay

all fake show in other room her boyfriend with computer, nicks, tokens, and teamviewer use her

I'm sorry, I'm genuinely not trying to be rude but it's impossible to understand what you are trying to say. There's a bit of a language barrier here.

the only i could make sense of your post is her boyfriend views her stream with team viewer so i will answer that only. please try to be more coherent. i'm not sure we have a language barrier going on but let me give you an industry secret (heavy on the sarcasm with it being a secret)

EVERY STUDIO MODEL YOU VISIT ARE BEING WATCHED BY TEAMVIEWER BY THEIR MANAGERS OR COACHES. MODELS SOMETIMES HAVE THEIR PARTNERS TO HELP OUT IN WAYS THEY SEE FIT. MAY THAT BE TYPING FOR THEM OR HELPING OUT MODDING.

no studio
her boyfriend in next room in same house
use teamviewer to block silence and ban who say the true....scam and fake
and he tip fake to encourage other stupid
they are 2 genius

no studio
they are 2 genius

How is she exactly scamming?

I don't see anything wrong with blocking people butthurt because she got tipped but didn't get naked, but she used to.

no studio
they are 2 genius

You're outraged she's given her bf moderator privledge and the fact that he tips his own gf... As her moderator... To you know, encourage more tipping like most mods do. I'm not seeing an issue to be honest.

Are you a grumpy banned member or a jealous model? I'm really curious.

no i only look stupid man
she no put moderator
boyfriend make lots nick and tip her with fake tip received from her

I'm sorry, I'm genuinely not trying to be rude but it's impossible to understand what you are trying to say. There's a bit of a language barrier here.
the only i could make sense of your post is her boyfriend views her stream with team viewer so i will answer that only. please try to be more coherent. i'm not sure we have a language barrier going on but let me give you an industry secret (heavy on the sarcasm with it being a secret)

EVERY STUDIO MODEL YOU VISIT ARE BEING WATCHED BY TEAMVIEWER BY THEIR MANAGERS OR COACHES. MODELS SOMETIMES HAVE THEIR PARTNERS TO HELP OUT IN WAYS THEY SEE FIT. MAY THAT BE TYPING FOR THEM OR HELPING OUT MODDING.
no studio
they are 2 genius
You're outraged she's given her bf moderator privledge and the fact that he tips his own gf... As her moderator... To you know, encourage more tipping like most mods do. I'm not seeing an issue to be honest.

Are you a grumpy banned member or a jealous model? I'm really curious.
Your broken English is doing you no favors.

We know she is a bit deceptive in her shows. It’s not illegal for her boyfriend or partner to teamview into her computer to help her with her shows, even though sure it’s not ideal. If she has 250 people in her room enjoying what she’s doing and tipping her why do you have an issue? Are you a jealous competitor?

but 250/300 peoples that give hundred dollars everynight for this shit are intelligent?

There's a fetish for everything. I'm sure half of the things guys pay me to do wouldn't interest you either but that doesn't make me a scam.

It's not a fake or scam show. If she said "naked at 2000“, got tipped the 2000, and didn't get naked, that would be deceptive.

But she doesn't do that. She says she'll do something when she feels like it. It just so happens that she never feels like it. Let people spend their money how they want, and watch one of the thousands of other models who are online instead.

You know, the only thing that I am curious about is if she does really have an ohmibod. I have watched her a lot to see her tippers and her reactions and I have never seen her toy. That, if she doesn't have one I think is a bit of a scam and messed up. BUT then if people are enjoying her eyes rolling and hustle, like everyone has said, then absolute huge props to her and her partner. I am honestly jealous (actually more envious than jealous).

She does sometimes sit thee for many many hours, so she does put in the work. I think yesterday I saw she had been on for about 9 hours. And she has definitely been doing that the past week or more

Calling this a "scam" pisses me off.

There are a lot of people who enjoy the kind of behaviour that she's doing in her shows, and considering that she's been doing it for so long and is making a lot with it, I think it's safe to say that her regulars who tip her are into things like cfnm, brattiness, tease and denial, orgasm denial, ignore fetish, rip-off fetish, and so on. That kind of thing.

As for her banning people who complain about this, I don't blame her. If someone is being pushy or rude because they're not getting something they wanted, something they thought they could manipulate a model by paying her to do something she never said she'd do, that's rude on the member's part. Also bear in mind that if she has any regulars who have any of the fetishes that I mentioned above, banning members who are jerks is oftentimes a bit of a turn on for them too.

Domination comes in many forms, and while the way she runs her show might come off as unsexy to some, it is extremely sexy for others. If you don't like the way she runs her show, go find someone else who does do something that you enjoy! Every single major site always has over 1000 models online, most who do nudity, why focus on the few who aren't doing it?

I can't say I'm exactly the biggest fan of her. Her regular guys will 100% know what she does and what she does not do. New users might find her "when I feel good enough" confusing. Not a scam though in my eyes.

What I find odd is that she wins the hourly contest of viewers very often lately. It is a niche that she has, not exactly what I would call a "mainstream" room. Grays can't chat, not even users with tokens unless they tipped. Still since some days thousands of users are watching the room over hours and hours.

I can't say I'm exactly the biggest fan of her. Her regular guys will 100% know what she does and what she does not do. New users might find her "when I feel good enough" confusing. Not a scam though in my eyes.

What I find odd is that she wins the hourly contest of viewers very often lately. It is a niche that she has, not exactly what I would call a "mainstream" room. Grays can't chat, not even users with tokens unless they tipped. Still since some days thousands of users are watching the room over hours and hours.

Maybe they believe today is the day she will feel good enough to get naked.

70k tokens today - 3500 usd - next night another round
and that means...she...did something bad? sounds like shes doing something great to me.
everything youve said sounds like either common sense, good business practices, or just plain being successful. So...let me guess...you didnt really pay attention to the whole 'if i feel like it part' and tipped thinking she was going to do something she definitely never promised to do. So now you think she owes you something (which she doesnt) and youre pissed (obviously) and therefor that means she's "scamming" people. At worst shes not a very nice person (which...shes also not required to be, and frankly there are a lot of people who get off on that, and also...shes not required to be) but thats far from being a scam. Sounds like shes doing exactly what she needs to do and clearly, people are happy about it...

Okay. Is this supposed to make us jealous? Because this turns me on. Women making bank happens to be my fetish.

Same. Good for her finding a schtick that works for her.

You know, the only thing that I am curious about is if she does really have an ohmibod. I have watched her a lot to see her tippers and her reactions and I have never seen her toy. That, if she doesn't have one I think is a bit of a scam and messed up. BUT then if people are enjoying her eyes rolling and hustle, like everyone has said, then absolute huge props to her and her partner. I am honestly jealous (actually more envious than jealous).

I get the impression that people tipping for tip vibes are more interested in the reaction than the actual toy, so I don't see a huge issue with this, but I see why someone might take issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.