AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending money to models outside U.S.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2018
I have a female model who lives in Canada iam trying to help with obviously tokens but also looking for a way to send her cash or gift cards . Visa seems to be in the USA only as far as i know, So was hoping for some suggestions so she can shop . she does have amazon but gifts cards would be helpful . Any suggestions ? and Thank You

sending amazon.ca as opposed to .om gift cards might be a good option. We're reall limited by what we can buy from .com here and the imort fee's usually work out very poorly and end up being more than our sales tax. I've done the math on several items and found it would be cheaper if the member sends me .ca cards.

Western union : you can send cash anywhere in the world.
But one big privacy issue... the real name is needed :/
Ya well thats the other issue, Obviously she is a model and has to protect herself . i told her i would figure out away to send her giftcards to use or cash. so still looking for options . thank you though

sending amazon.ca as opposed to .om gift cards might be a good option. We're reall limited by what we can buy from .com here and the imort fee's usually work out very poorly and end up being more than our sales tax. I've done the math on several items and found it would be cheaper if the member sends me .ca cards.
Theres a thought , Our you from Canada ? She also loves Victoria Secrets and says the sizes on Amazon dont fit well all the time so that would be great to get her a V.C Gift card

A PayPal account, not linked to any of her bank or card but only to an email that she can create only for that.
This works fine and preserves privacy.
She can use credit to buy directly on sites or transfer it herself to her own PayPal (with fares if she withdraw on her bank afte)

Reactions: badassboy
A PayPal account, not linked to any of her bank or card but only to an email that she can create only for that.
She can use credit to buy directly on sites or transfer it herself to her own PayPal (with fares if she withdraw on her bank afte)
Thants an awseome idea thank you going to talk to her about that option

Nope nope PayPal is a big no-no, no matter how careful you are with it.

I agree with Ember's suggestion of Amazon.ca. Alternatively, ask what grocery store she shops at, and send her a card for that.

Why you disagree with paypal ?'
It is NOT sex work friendly. Sending her money that way would be putting her personal account at risk as well as the account she opens for receiving money from you.

It is NOT sex work friendly. Sending her money that way would be putting her personal account at risk as well as the account she opens for receiving money from you.

To build off of that, Paypal will require her real name, which will be visible to you and any other member she might share it with.

Even if you are extremely careful about sending her some money and never leaving notes about it being for specific services, Paypal will eventually catch up and close it down, causing her to lose any funds that might still be on the account. They have a lot of internal systems in place looking for any account that might belong to a sex worker and are incredibly diligent about enforcing their policies.

Please do not recommend anyone involved in camming or sex work use PayPal. I thought you'd been around the camming communities long enough to know how bad PayPal is about shutting down accounts involved in anything adult related. C'mon!

Thants an awseome idea thank you going to talk to her about that option
Please don't. If spending on tokens doesn't work, gift cards are the next safest.

I thought you'd been around the camming communities long enough to know how bad PayPal is about shutting down accounts involved in anything adult related. C'mon!
Not long enough it seems :shame: sorry

I never heard about it and used this once only in trouble for a friend, she had worries to open an amazon account from Russia
(but this didn't required her real name, done as mentioned).

Make sure she actually wants the gift cards vs tokens. Often times members think what will be “more helpful” is actually not.
Tokens not only give her money but invest in her future (camscore/ranking). You can’t pay bills with gift cards. Really make sure she actually prefers this, please.

Victoria's Secret...the No. 1 most helpful thing you can send to a single mom. :p

Make sure if you do, that the store even carries her size, or that she even WANTS those sorts of GCs.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Tried this and PP shut down my account. DO NOT DO THIS lol. ALMOST lost a ton of money. I signed up for Cam Model Directory which has a higher payout for her. Could be great. If she's willing to give her real name you have more options, if not, use the SW friendly stuff. Thought I could beat the system... I couldn't!

Make sure if you do, that the store even carries her size, or that she even WANTS those sorts of GCs.

The fact that they STILL don't go above a DDD, drives me bonkers. When I worked there, they were going on about how "we should be everyone's bra destination" well then expand your sizes, I can't fit my big ol' H cups in your tiny bras!

And it took them FOREVER to add DDD, which was just ridiculous.

The fact that they STILL don't go above a DDD, drives me bonkers. When I worked there, they were going on about how "we should be everyone's bra destination" well then expand your sizes, I can't fit my big ol' H cups in your tiny bras!
99% of stores don't carry my size 😔 I need a very wide band but smallish cups and apparently if you're fat, your cup size HAS to be a DD+

99% of stores don't carry my size 😔 I need a very wide band but smallish cups and apparently if you're fat, your cup size HAS to be a DD+

Yeah, they're bad about being realistic with size. We had like 3 bras that came in 38B, but people constantly asked for that size and hated the few options we had. My coworkers would at least refer people who didn't fit our band selection to Lane Bryant instead of just stuffing them into too-small bras, but they also neglect small cup/big band.

On the same token, bra companies need to realize that not everyone with a small band is a C-cup or smaller. People outside the "norm" are frustratingly neglected.

Status
Not open for further replies.