AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Creating animated CB friendly GIF's help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@brendendtx
Chaturbate Username
byngdtx
Hi, I'm looking for a tutorial or how to article on how to create animated GIF/Emoticons for Chaturbate. (I have purchased Adobe Creative Cloud). Any help, feedback, or instructions are welcomed and appreciated! You can DM me on Twitter @brendendtx as well. My username on Chaturbate is byngdtx. Thanks!

Record a clip of what you want to make a gif of, then go to: https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif and upload the video. Pick the start time and end time for the gif and then pick the best framerate for that duration, if you want a 25fps gif you aim for a time of 10 seconds or less (as in start and end time being no more than 10 seconds apart), then click convert to gif. You will now have a gif thats far too large for CB, click resize under your new gif, in height put 80, it would be super rare to need to set the width but if for some reason you have something ridiculously wide you can set the width instead to 250 and leave height blank. Now click resize image. As long as the image is 250x80 or less and less than 1MB in size then it will work for CB chat.

You can use "optimize" to reduce the file size some if you are over 1MB in size.

Upvote 0
Record a clip of what you want to make a gif of, then go to: https://ezgif.com/video-to-gif and upload the video. Pick the start time and end time for the gif and then pick the best framerate for that duration, if you want a 25fps gif you aim for a time of 10 seconds or less (as in start and end time being no more than 10 seconds apart), then click convert to gif. You will now have a gif thats far too large for CB, click resize under your new gif, in height put 80, it would be super rare to need to set the width but if for some reason you have something ridiculously wide you can set the width instead to 250 and leave height blank. Now click resize image. As long as the image is 250x80 or less and less than 1MB in size then it will work for CB chat.

You can use "optimize" to reduce the file size some if you are over 1MB in size.
I still make gifs the old fashioned way.... export all the frames from a video if im using a video as source and then make them set them all on a timeline in photoshop :facepalm: guess it shows I dont make gifs very often

Reactions: brendendtx
Upvote 0

All you have to do is enable the time line pallet, so you can create multiple frames.
Then it's up to you to choose what you want to do. Like hand draw each frame.
or maybe just spin an object around, extra.

Reactions: brendendtx
Upvote 0

Thanks very much sorry I'm just now seeing this!

Upvote 0
I usually make mine in GIMP and Photoscape and/or Gifcam depending on what I want to animate. You just need to make sure it fits the gif limit rules set by Chaturbate and you're good to go.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.